7:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( -110 ) at  New Jersey ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    7:35 PM :  Boston ( 100 ) at  Florida ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    7:35 PM :  St. Louis ( 0 ) at  Tampa Bay ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  Minnesota ( 115 ) at  Montreal ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    7:35 PM :  Anaheim ( -110 ) at  Ottawa ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    8:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 120 ) at  Nashville ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    9:05 PM :  Toronto ( -125 ) at  Colorado ( 105 ) —- T: -125
    10:05 PM :  Winnipeg ( -120 ) at  Vancouver ( 100 ) —- T: -120

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• goldengoat29

@TicketRaven said...

Goat – gotta get in that league -sounds like fun – is it FD or DK?

It’s on DK. I actually invited you yesterday without your asking.

• Scumpunch

@goldengoat29 said...

I think we chose one of the hardest nights to start this league.

Agreed, not a lot to love tonight. I ended up playing a 3rd of my usual volume and rolling just 1 lineup. I faded the PIT/CBJ game entirely. I loved PIT, but they were too expensive to fit with the other stacks I liked, and I’m not one to “get exposure” to the studs by playing their cheaper linemates. I find CBJ almost universally overpriced and their scoring is very spread out.

• epot

lol phl/nj game a throwback to the 70’s

• LGBuffalo

If you guys do it again, I’d love to join the league: LGBuffalo. Thanks!

• turtlejc

hate getting screwed over on a guy like toffoli on FD

i saw nothing about him being a late scratch til it was way too late

• Scumpunch

@LGBuffalo said...

LGBuffalo

If enough people stay interested, I plan to run a contest every day there is a decent NHL slate. I sent you an invitation to the league.

• Kegjmr

Anyone have thoughts on the late dk slate? So far rolling with Sedin’s, Marner and JVR with Markstrom.

• Heterodox

ffs with this Hartnell unassisted bullshit

• Heterodox

@Scumpunch said...

I find CBJ almost universally overpriced and their scoring is very spread out.

ya

It works out fine when they score 8 goals. I don’t know why I don’t learn my lesson.

• Heterodox

Actually we are rapidly approaching the 8 goal mark for CBJ

• deejones49

@yuda said...

Wow, over/under on the Pens/CBJ game moved up to 6.5? That is a very rare move.

Scored 7 already

• yuda

CBJ/PIT hit the over on 6.5 with 15 minutes left in the 3rd.

• yuda

CBJ likely gets a rematch with Montoya tomorrow night. Put up 10 goals on him last time.

• Olhausen

@Heterodox said...

ffs with this Hartnell unassisted bullshit

I’ll take it all day as I’m one of the 4% who has him!

• Heterodox

Congrats to you. I tend to use him and Gagner as one-offs, but when I stack CBJ I generally just stick with one of the top two lines, hence my comment about learning my lesson…

• Heterodox

Also, NHL.com was trolling me. His first goal was unassisted, the next two showed as unassisted for a minute but it was just slow to credit them. It’s just a double nut shot when a guy you don’t have, from a team you’re on, hogs all the scoring and doesn’t share the points. If it had been an unassisted hat trick, I might literally have quit DFS.

• yuda

Karlsson hasn’t done a thing with 16 minutes of ice time.

• NextSignal

Mike Condon is going to have some terrible games eventually…

• goldengoat29

@NextSignal said...

Mike Condon is going to have some terrible games eventually…

Agreed

• goldengoat29

Boy do I wish I left Saad in, but I had to play my “hunch” Taylor Hall. The Devils put up 4 but Mr. Hall couldn’t fire a measly shot. Very unlike him.

Karlsson needs to do something with what’s left of this game.

• Olhausen

@Heterodox said...

Also, NHL.com was trolling me. His first goal was unassisted, the next two showed as unassisted for a minute but it was just slow to credit them. It’s just a double nut shot when a guy you don’t have, from a team you’re on, hogs all the scoring and doesn’t share the points. If it had been an unassisted hat trick, I might literally have quit DFS.

I hear you as I’m usually on the wrong side.

• keephustlincuz

Can we agree that the jackets and hawks are the chalk tomorrow?

• NextSignal

Karlsson with his best Nate Prosser impression tonight. Sheesh.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

The final Drouin goal was a real heartbreaker (for me). Would love a rare Komarov goal to make it all better!

• goldengoat29

I just started to look at tomorrow’s slate. God god.

The Hawks get the Avs on a road B2B after a dismal performance.

Possible Montoya encore in Columbus.

Matthews homecoming in the desert against the weakest defense in the NHL.

Vengeful Penguins back home against bad Devils road team with Kinkaid possibly between the pipes. (Though I believe it will be Schneider.)

Where to go?

People are going to complete overlook the Sharks at home against Oilers. Not to mention Barkov is piping hot against a bad Red Wings road team. Drouin is hard to dismiss in any matchup.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).