Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( -130 ) at  Buffalo ( 110 ) —- T: -130
    7:35 PM :  Minnesota ( -105 ) at  Florida ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    9:05 PM :  Washington ( 0 ) at  Arizona ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  Montreal ( 120 ) at  Calgary ( -140 ) —- T: 120

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• MakinItkane9

@Zieg30 said...

absolutely not. DK at least occasionally has less-lottery style payout structures. FD ALWAYS gives far too much to the top.

It’s a poker payout structure – all the tournaments i play are 10% up top i find it a little nicer but i dont max enter 150 lineups and lose lots of sattys ;)

• Blahaaron

That Apple commercial where the girl is on an Apple laptop and someone says nice computer and the girl says what’s a computer infuriates me and it’s on every time there is a commercial. You know what a computer is you brat.

• sizzlebeans

@sizzlebeans said...

Since I only have 1 LU (so far) I only have 3 players from that game right now. Been tinkering back and forth with adding a fourth. WAS/ARI should have a couple of nuggets, and will CGY.

Carlson owes me a goal. I put him in instead of Suter because i had the cap room.

• Blahaaron

Elliott is having a game! Damn. I assumed the most shots would be against Reimer. Didn’t expect it to be against Elliott.

• mathewsmarner

smith stinks$%#@

what is an offside these days?

• somanyrings

6 goals in one period

• Blahaaron

16 from my 4 Philly stack. Not bad. Could have been way worse. Contrarian might pay off but clearly buffalo was the right way to go.

• Blahaaron

How did caps yotes end up with so little shots.

• Blahaaron

MTL4! I had them with BUF2 this morning

• Blahaaron

Wtf. WSH1 just has 0.50 pts to show for 2 periods..

• Blahaaron

Ugh. Everyone plays tomorrow and it’s the last game before a 3 day break and they give us a 10K sniper and a 2K hip check.
    Wth

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Paired my Eichel-Kane stacks with CGY 2 mostly. That didn’t work out!

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

After I hit that CGY 2 got a goal and an assist. If they could tie the game here and win in OT, big night. Giordano could contribute too!

• thetitanlb

Desert dogs!!!!!! Keller is a stud

• thetitanlb

If the Coyotes can find some guys to pair with Stepan they might actually finish the year strong. Rieder and Perlini are trash. Archibald who they just got from the penguins looked pretty good. They should put him on the Stepan line with Rinaldi

• yisman

just what I needed

another high stakes bubble

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/51533661?uc=967395233

every day…

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@yisman said...

just what I needed

another high stakes bubble

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/51533661?uc=967395233

every day…

I came in 2nd place in three satellites tonight that were winner-take-all. Frustrating night!

• sizzlebeans

@Blahaaron said...

MTL4! I had them with BUF2 this morning

Yes! Did you not play that?

• sizzlebeans

I was down to my last $14 and cashed all 3 contests i played. I’m cool with that!

• Ryanoss

• 2015 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@thetitanlb said...

If the Coyotes can find some guys to pair with Stepan they might actually finish the year strong. Rieder and Perlini are trash. Archibald who they just got from the penguins looked pretty good. They should put him on the Stepan line with Rinaldi

Do you mean Rinaldo?
    Or is there a Rinaldi that is good at hockey?

• Blahaaron

@sizzlebeans said...

Yes! Did you not play that?

No. I did the same thing with Vancouver when the first line got like 27 pts. I had them with NYI1. And then changed it. And that happened when the Boyle line got 25 pts and I took out the one guy who got 9 pts for a guy who got 0.50. If I just leave my lineups alone id probably win a GPP by now

• MakinItkane9

Can we all agree most boring night in NHL yet?

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I had a +$759 night!! I feel like when everyone has a bad night, I have a good one. The thing that sucks is that I came up 6th ($400) in the Line Change (single bullet) but no one in front of me had Price, so that shutout would have made me finish 1st ($3000). I still managed to finish 1st ($375) in the Late $27 contest with Price, with almost 6 DK points more than second place!

• MakinItkane9

@Felixxberg said...

I had a +$759 night!! I feel like when everyone has a bad night, I have a good one. The thing that sucks is that I came up 6th ($400) in the Line Change (single bullet) but no one in front of me had Price, so that shutout would have made me finish 1st ($3000). I still managed to finish 1st ($375) in the Late $27 contest with Price, with almost 6 DK points more than second place!

congrats my dude well deserved

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@MakinItkane9 said...

congrats my dude well deserved

Thanks a lot!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).