7:05 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 165 ) at  Philadelphia ( -185 ) —- T: 6o-15
    7:35 PM :  Buffalo ( -120 ) at  Ottawa ( 100 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    8:05 PM :  Montreal ( 105 ) at  Winnipeg ( -125 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    8:05 PM :  Arizona ( 0 ) at  Nashville ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:35 PM :  New Jersey ( 140 ) at  Chicago ( -160 ) —- T: 6o-15
    10:05 PM :  Chicago ( 0 ) at  Vegas ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  St. Louis ( -155 ) at  Los Angeles ( 135 ) —- T: 5½u-30
    10:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 110 ) at  Vancouver ( -130 ) —- T: 6u-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• klubba575

Looks like he is in, hopefully he lasts longer with the flu then Joe Mixon did on Sunday!

• Sully556

@klubba575 said...

but last game Toews, Kane, and Strome played over 10 mins together, at least 7 mins of non PP time

Where do you find stats like this?

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

blah, stacked the wrong Lightning line!

• tristanwolf

@Boooooourns said...

Early slate… Calgary played last night in Dallas. 2 hour flight to Minnesota for an afternoon game today. Gotta think that takes some kind of toll.

nice tip. i put a couple bucks on minnesota.

• klubba575

shiftchart.com, someone else posted it in here awhile ago. Very helpful for stuff like that and figuring out which D-men to play with certain lines.

• tristanwolf

@jjwd said...

probably BOS as always!

yep looks like it. stupid shopping i only had time to do a couple lu’s. one bos1/chi1. hope the hawks show up tonight

• marker0357

goal-a-palooza

you get a goal, you get a goal, you get a goal

• klubba575

At least Boston’s scoring was somewhat spread out so the night isn’t completely ruined. Unfortunately they have 2 periods left still.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

how much Boston did I play? Zero.
    how much Holtby did I play? A whole lot more than zero.

• yisman

I just realized I already maxed out DK’s stellar stonewall achievement

25 days is the max

• yisman

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nhl/nbc-sports-suspends-jeremy-roenick-indefinitely-for-inappropriate-comments-about-coworkers/ar-BBYhBCp?li=BBnbcA0

Roenick, who said during the interview that he and his wife are close friends with Tappen, referred to the pair as ‘blonde bombshells’ and said the two women looked ‘f—ing smoking’ when relaxing by the pool before one of the show’s co-hosts interrupted — former NHL player Paul Bissonnette — to remind Roenick he was speaking of his co-worker.

The Spittin Chiclets co-hosts again tried to steer the conversation toward Roenick’s professional relationship with Tappen, who joined NBC in July 2014 to work as an on-air host. But Roenick, who said another resort guest in Portugal asked about his relationship with the two women, instead continued telling a story in which he joked about the possibility of the three of them having sex together.

“I play it off like we’re going to bed together every night, the three of us,” Roenick said. “My wife and Kathryn are very close friends and they scream and yell at me but listen, it’s worth the yelling. It’s no question. Absolutely. Now, if it ever came to fruition that would really be good, but it’s never going to happen.”

• goldengoat29

@yisman said...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nhl/nbc-sports-suspends-jeremy-roenick-indefinitely-for-inappropriate-comments-about-coworkers/ar-BBYhBCp?li=BBnbcA0

Roenick, who said during the interview that he and his wife are close friends with Tappen, referred to the pair as ‘blonde bombshells’ and said the two women looked ‘f—ing smoking’ when relaxing by the pool before one of the show’s co-hosts interrupted — former NHL player Paul Bissonnette — to remind Roenick he was speaking of his co-worker.

The Spittin Chiclets co-hosts again tried to steer the conversation toward Roenick’s professional relationship with Tappen, who joined NBC in July 2014 to work as an on-air host. But Roenick, who said another resort guest in Portugal asked about his relationship with the two women, instead continued telling a story in which he joked about the possibility of the three of them having sex together.

“I play it off like we’re going to bed together every night, the three of us,” Roenick said. “My wife and Kathryn are very close friends and they scream and yell at me but listen, it’s worth the yelling. It’s no question. Absolutely. Now, if it ever came to fruition that would really be good, but it’s never going to happen.”

People are way too sensitive. Was Tappen even offended by JR’s comments/compliments?

• m994770

191 in the DK Twine with Dunn and Binnington playing the 3rd — LFG!!!

• lemay88

Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for all the help during this season. I am quitting NHL DFS but wish you all some Happy Holidays and good luck in the new year.

• jjwd

lemay, now that you’ve quit, you can just enter one BOS1 stack per night without any pressure! GL

• lemay88

@jjwd said...

lemay, now that you’ve quit, you can just enter one BOS1 stack per night without any pressure! GL

Haha, i’m good brother. Been killing just betting odds and parlays. NFL has been making me good cash and NHL has been a black hole for me in the past 2 weeks.

• ifthethunder

I got 118.7 points with my turbo lineup, but just 85.9 with the main deal. Oh well. Merry Happy, people! See you on Friday.
    ~

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 Results

TheDaz – 137.7
    wirerope – 120.1
    sizzlebeans – 116.7
    nucks916 – 116.6
    baahstonbotfly – 116.3

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 (12/27 – 7:00 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/83751301

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.