7:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 124 ) at  Boston ( -146 ) —- T: 124
    7:05 PM :  Montreal ( 109 ) at  Carolina ( -131 ) —- T: 109
    8:05 PM :  Washington ( 0 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Nashville ( 0 ) at  St. Louis ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 0 ) at  Winnipeg ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Dallas ( 0 ) at  Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  Arizona ( 0 ) at  Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Vegas ( 0 ) at  Anaheim ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• MakinItkane9

Just a gentle reminder that Ondrej Pavelec is playing in goal today. That is all

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@MakinItkane9 said...

Just a gentle reminder that Ondrej Pavelec is playing in goal today. That is all

I wanted to go against him but he has a nice .930, 2.14 at home. I even have him in some of my 150 lineups.

• Blahaaron

@Felixxberg said...

I wanted to go against him but he has a nice .930, 2.14 at home. I even have him in some of my 150 lineups.

You’re going for it eh? Hope you do great!

• sizzlebeans

Anyone have a take on which VGK line they prefer tonight? I’m loaded up on the Karlsson line, but am thinking twice about it.

• MakinItkane9

@Felixxberg said...

I’m sure you’ve never peed on money before but this is as close as you’re gonna get

• NextSignal

No DFO line matching article tonight? Makes sense with the holidays, just curious if I should keep an eye out for a late publish.

• MakinItkane9

Anyone tryna win a DK package tonight? I feel like if one of us makes it to toronto we have to have a rotogrinders forum snapchat group

• Felixxberg

@Blahaaron said...

You’re going for it eh? Hope you do great!

Thanks!

• Felixxberg

@MakinItkane9 said...

I’m sure you’ve never peed on money before but this is as close as you’re gonna get

Never did indeed! It would probably be more intelligent to go with Varlamov instead.

• kirby34

ANH1, MIN1, or CAR1 in gpps?

• Felixxberg

@Felixxberg said...

Never did indeed! It would probably be more intelligent to go with Varlamov instead.

Which is what I just did.

• Felixxberg

@kirby34 said...

ANH1, MIN1, or CAR1 in gpps?

I have all 3! I like ANH1 for the low ownership and the low price. Rakell at $5K and Kase at $3.3K is a nice discount.

• Blahaaron

Kesler debuts? Wow. Gotta have him in a game.

• MakinItkane9

@Felixxberg said...

I have all 3! I like ANH1 for the low ownership and the low price. Rakell at $5K and Kase at $3.3K is a nice discount.

How do you make 150 lineups? So impressive my guy

• JimmyTango

Every defenseman feels like a dart throw tonight.

• Felixxberg

@MakinItkane9 said...

How do you make 150 lineups? So impressive my guy

It took me a while because I have done all of them manually on my phone. I chose my favorite 19 lines and mixed all of them together. It normally adds up to 171 (18 + 17… + 2 + 1), but because of expensive lines, some combos are impossible to make, so it added up to 139. For the remaining 11, I mixed BOS1 with 6 cheap lines and NYI1 with 5 cheap lines. They were in my favorite lines but I could mix them with almost none of the other 16, so that’s my way to compensate.

The only line that I regret not having is DAL1, since Benn are Seguin are finally back together. I also have none of WSH. We’ll see how that goes.

• thetitanlb

Ugg i cant find whose Compers linemates will be. Supposedly a beat writer was saying he was playing with Yak and some other guy. Not Andrewghetto.

Wait Kessler is playing?

• canuck1995

@thetitanlb said...

Wait Kessler is playing?

indeed

• Blahaaron

Well here is hoping NYI1 and BOS1 are busts.

• JimmyTango

Went with 0% Boyle. Hope it doesn’t come back to haunt me.

• canuck1995

Mainly MTL1, Min (Koivu line), ANA1, COL1, and STL1. Let’s hope chalk underperforms.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Well family night got the best of me. Ran out of time and only got 2 lineups and am playing them both twice in the $5. C’mon DET and NJ!!! Wish I coulda got BOS and and PIT in somehow. DET L1 and WPG L2 are my best bet.

• thetitanlb

@canuck1995 said...

indeed

Saw too late to get some duck shares. Oh well. Still gotta find out who comper to playing with on his line. A beat writer said he was skating with Kerfoot and Yak during morning skate. But left wing lock is still showing Comper with Andrewgieto

• canuck1995

Change of heart, Bos3 with NYI1, all over the chalk doing well now

• Blahaaron

NJD1 bringing it

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).