• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Carolina ( 170 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    7:05 PM :  Toronto ( 110 ) at  Florida ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    7:35 PM :  Montreal ( 0 ) at  Tampa Bay ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 125 ) at  St. Louis ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    10:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( -145 ) at  Vancouver ( 125 ) —- T: -145

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• kirby34

@goldengoat29 said...

Penguins ravaged blueline? Although Daley returns tonight.

It’s back up now after the Daley news.

• awilson45

@kirby34 said...

Any idea why the Penguins line keeps falling? Was at -195 now it’s at -163 and still falling.

The Pens are on a B2B and are rolling out an AHL quality defense after losing their best remaining defensive D man. Carolina is also a good possession team. Some Carolina exposure seems sharp to me

Edit: actually Daley is coming back tonight, point still stands though

• sportznutt

My punts: Pouliot, Barberio and Leirer, so I could stack with big name Philly/StL/LA guys.

• epot

is kucherov in for sure tonight??

• mavdizzle

I’m taking the canes, both lines in various lineups sprinkled in some LA , TOR and TB one offs. What do you guys think of Griffith playing with jagr and barkov as a punt? He’s only 3700

• TimmerRC

I’m using Griffith in at least one line. Lots of top line punts tonight, Griffith, Leier, Ryan, Rust, even Danault, all under 4k on fanduel, all easily matched with top players…

• weaponX

I have Kadri/Nylander paired up but cash left over to upgrade to Matthews if I wanted. How do you guys usually approach when you could upgrade for the better player, but they’re on separate lines? For Cash

• TimmerRC

Good luck tonight, boys!

• arend691

I cant decide between Skinner/Rask or Voráček/Giroux??

• TimmerRC

@mavdizzle said...

I’m taking the canes, both lines in various lineups sprinkled in some LA , TOR and TB one offs. What do you guys think of Griffith playing with jagr and barkov as a punt? He’s only 3700

Btw, I consider not just Griffith but jagr and barkov to be a great line stack for tonight. Gl!

• mavdizzle

Thanks, you too. I’m not feeling Florida for much more than one offs orb punts

• JENSGT

@TimmerRC said...

Good luck tonight, boys!

*and girl ;)

• TimmerRC

Indeed. My apologies!

• JENSGT

I’m new to the hockey and I’m actually doing pretty well. I got 9th place in the 1k Slapshot last night. I think it’s part luck though…as I’m still learning. I have never watched hockey before. I used to be big into NCAA basketball and was profitable with that and then DK dropped it. Been playing on fanpicks but I just don’t enjoy the experience there as much and the research takes me so long and I have a 2 year old so most days I just can’t do it like I want to.

Is there a site that shows confirmed lineups before start? I have been checking the projected lines on this site and have not had any issues with players not playing that I choose…but I’m not sure if the lines change much from what RG projects. Any suggestions?

• TimmerRC

Leftwinglock.com. and dailyfacoff.Com are good ones!

• goldengoat29

I had Lindholm in my lineup for the forum league then replaced him with Griffith for correlation (necessary?) to Barkov. Ugh. I was particularly high on Skinner but couldn’t get him in.

Had I known Sullivan would choose to matchup Crosby with Staal, I would have probably erred on the side of Malkin. It’s still early, though.

• JENSGT

@TimmerRC said...

Leftwinglock.com. and dailyfacoff.Com are good ones!

thanks!

• TheRyanFlaherty

Dang it. Switched Schultz for Petry late. Not very good so far…oh well…

• Heterodox

I didn’t think I’d have time tonight to really make lineups, so I just put my one entry in the RG league, made one variation, and put both in a winner take all, using one as a dummy to reserve the 4 remaining spots. As it turned out, I didn’t even have a chance to finish those, so now I have a 6 team train in a winner take all. It will look funny on the off-chance it wins, but that doesn’t appear to be too likely at this point.

• deejones49

Why did they take Murray out

• keephustlincuz

@deejones49 said...

Why did they take Murray out

Does fluery get a win and a shutout?

• goldengoat29

@keephustlincuz said...

Does fluery get a win and a shutout?

Just a win.

• goldengoat29

What the hell happened to Price? I figured the Habs had this game in hand. He has really been mediocre lately and I think his team has played better.

• deejones49

Sullivan on the goalie change: “Matt got hurt at the end of the 2nd. He went out with a lower-body injury. I don’t have an update yet.”

• Olhausen

@goldengoat29 said...

What the hell happened to Price? I figured the Habs had this game in hand. He has really been mediocre lately and I think his team has played better.

Yeah what a fucking joke price was against a depleted Tampa bay team.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).