• Blogger of the Month

7:35 PM :  Montreal ( 0 ) at  Tampa Bay ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  Boston ( 0 ) at  Washington ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  Philadelphia ( 100 ) at  Florida ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    9:05 PM :  Toronto ( -170 ) at  Arizona ( 150 ) —- T: -170
    10:05 PM :  Chicago ( -130 ) at  Vancouver ( 110 ) —- T: -130
    10:05 PM :  Vegas ( 130 ) at  Los Angeles ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    10:35 PM :  Calgary ( 0 ) at  San Jose ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mathewsmarner

tonight you play sizzlebeans’ team for low ownership and a possible high payout

i mean the sharks, not his dk roster

• PhoFever

@mathewsmarner said...

I always like targeting Flames PK. The Sharks’ top 6 PP unit makes them even more attractive. The key, for me, will be which Leafs’ line to mix in with my Sharks.

• sizzlebeans

Welcome to AM34 chalk night. Everyone is guaranteed a slice.

• sizzlebeans

@mathewsmarner said...

Just be careful not to fall too in love with the posted lines. The Joe’s are pretty much the only guarantees to stick together now.

• keephustlincuz

@sizzlebeans said...

Just be careful not to fall too in love with the posted lines. The Joe’s are pretty much the only guarantees to stick together now.

Is the bank open for business?

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I have absolutely no time for 150 lineups today but the Two-Man Advantage’s structure is very nice! Not the huge first prize like we’re used to see but if I compare to yesterday, 21st (my best lineup) gives you $150 instead of $75, and there are 10K less entrants (!!). Each entry is $8 instead of $5 though.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Even at that price, any TBL line against a Weber-less Canadiens team with probably Niemi in net is a no-brainer.

• sizzlebeans

@keephustlincuz said...

Is the bank open for business?

The Banker, Donky, Burnzie, Timo (haven’t heard a nickname for him yet), The Melk Man all on my radar to fill in with some of the more expensive lines.

• PhoFever

@sizzlebeans said...

I dunno. Curious about how his ownership will look. With him, Burns, Stamkos, Kucherov (and Kane, to a lesser extent) all in good spots, going to be hard to choose your big gun tonight. Part of me says fade AM34 in favor of linemate Will Ny the Science Guy for cheap exposure. That allows bigger chunks of investment in SJPP1, TB1.

Thoughts on goalie tonight? Reimer has been playing very well lately, and he would make for some nice savings.

• keephustlincuz

@Seahawktom said...

I dunno. Curious about how his ownership will look. With him, Burns, Stamkos, Kucherov (and Kane, to a lesser extent) all in good spots, going to be hard to choose your big gun tonight. Part of me says fade AM34 in favor of linemate Will Ny the Science Guy for cheap exposure. That allows bigger chunks of investment in SJPP1, TB1.

Thoughts on goalie tonight? Reimer has been playing very well lately, and he would make for some nice savings.

Reimer is in my first few lineups. Good gpp play… won’t be high owned boom bust kinda goalie.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

I have absolutely no time for 150 lineups today but the Two-Man Advantage’s structure is very nice! Not the huge first prize like we’re used to see but if I compare to yesterday, 21st (my best lineup) gives you $150 instead of $75, and there are 10K less entrants (!!). Each entry is $8 instead of $5 though.

Love that payout structure!

• Blahaaron

@sizzlebeans said...

I’m hoping everyone gets distracted by Auston and the Bozak, Marner and JVR line goes off.

• Blahaaron

@Seahawktom said...

I see PHI1 having their way with Reimer.
    Might be a good game to target for both teams.

• Blahaaron

I think the best goalie tonight pts wise is Quick.

• Blahaaron

Tonight will be tough. Might be a duo night rather than 2 lines.

• Brandon684

Last night was the LAST TIME I will EVER play MacKinnon’s line in DFS.

• Blahaaron

@Brandon684 said...

Last night was the LAST TIME I will EVER play MacKinnon’s line in DFS.

I don’t think COL1 are bad, just that people misunderestimate the Coyotes as the spoilers. They are very good at it. They dont get blown out all that often and they seem to be getting better as a team. Which is why I’m concerned about the Leafs game tonight. They’re gonna wanna ruin the great ones homecoming.

• tyman200

Mackinnon line screwed me too. I’m still lol’ing at the guy who said playing pavelic was like peeing on money, then of course he has a 30 save shut out 😂

• tristanwolf

blackhawks kampf making his debut, 3rd line with debrincat, maybe not a bad punt at min price

• Blahaaron

Kreider and Scheiflie being out long term really puts a dent into my hockey pool.

• PhoFever

@Blahaaron said...

I see PHI1 having their way with Reimer.
    Might be a good game to target for both teams.

Not feeling that so much. FLA seems to have been involved in more than a few low-scoring games of late, and Philly’s offense of late has been anemic on the road. I’m playing a lot of Reimer but throwing in an Elliot hedge in one lineup.

• PhoFever

@tyman200 said...

Mackinnon line screwed me too. I’m still lol’ing at the guy who said playing pavelic was like peeing on money, then of course he has a 30 save shut out 😂

I don’t get why people come on here and make such bold predictions or enthusiastic recommendations for fades. You almost wonder whether it’s a strategy to scare you into changing your lineup in order to lower ownership for a player they are targeting.

• small1dawg

@Seahawktom said...

I don’t get why people come on here and make such bold predictions or enthusiastic recommendations for fades. You almost wonder whether it’s a strategy to scare you into changing your lineup in order to lower ownership for a player they are targeting.

Think they’re tilted off a bad performance in a good match up. Short term memory my friend

• kirby34

Anybody else looking at Boeser’s line with Forsberg in net? I’m torn between that line and SJ PP1 in gpps because of the ownership.

• Blahaaron

@Seahawktom said...

You don’t get why people like to give their opinions on a forum? Every time a person announces lines and goalies they like and don’t like they’re influencing someone but they can’t control what anyone does. We all have free will.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).