7:35 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( -130 ) at  Detroit ( 110 ) —- T: -130
    7:35 PM :  Columbus ( -135 ) at  Ottawa ( 115 ) —- T: -135
    8:05 PM :  Nashville ( -115 ) at  Minnesota ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    8:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 128 ) at  Winnipeg ( -141 ) —- T: 128
    8:35 PM :  St. Louis ( 125 ) at  Dallas ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    9:05 PM :  Chicago ( 0 ) at  Edmonton ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  Toronto ( 0 ) at  Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Calgary ( 125 ) at  Anaheim ( -175 ) —- T: 125

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Ryanoss

• 2015 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Blahaaron said...

No, he’s on the right site to learn. There are many players who post here every day who know what they are doing. But I never see you post and I don’t know who you are. I’m sure you’re “someone” but don’t come on a forum you never post in and talk down about everyones skill here. I think we all do quite well thanks.

He was not necessarily talking down about the posters in here. He was just saying there are perhaps no experts here and suggesting an alternative option if he is paying.
    It is always good to see alternative views and choose for yourself. Or just to get a laugh.

• mberkowi

• 2018 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Blahaaron said...

No, he’s on the right site to learn. There are many players who post here every day who know what they are doing. But I never see you post and I don’t know who you are. I’m sure you’re “someone” but don’t come on a forum you never post in and talk down about everyones skill here. I think we all do quite well thanks.

You joined RG in October. I assume this is about the time you started playing DFS. I’ve been both posting on this forum and had been an “RG expert” long before you could spell DFS.

Maybe ask some of the more veteran posters like Zieg or Ryanoss who I am. Or your boy ADalyFrey, or anybody who plays NHL DFS. Or you know, click on my profile or Google my name.

• thetitanlb

@mberkowi said...

You joined RG in October. I assume this is about the time you started playing DFS. I’ve been both posting on this forum and had been an “RG expert” long before you could spell DFS.

Maybe ask some of the more veteran posters like Zieg or Ryanoss who I am. Or your boy ADalyFrey, or anybody who plays NHL DFS. Or you know, click on my profile or Google my name.

Gotta love a good ole hockey scrum. Fighttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

• MakinItkane9

Goodluck to those in the Championship qualifiers tonight!

• kirby34

COL1, TOR1, or WPG2 in gpps?

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Locked and loaded! 100 lineups.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@kirby34 said...

I prefer COL1 because of their amazing home stats (Mack 28 pts in 18 games, Landeskog 19 pts in 14 games, Rantanen 23 pts in 18 games).

• Ryanoss

• 2015 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@kirby34 said...

Probably splitting hairs a bit so maybe WPG2 gets the lowest total line ownership.

• kirby34

@Ryanoss said...

Probably splitting hairs a bit so maybe WPG2 gets the lowest total line ownership.

Just noticed the projected D for the Penguins tonight, so I went with Car1.

• JimmyTango

Any reason I shouldn’t just copy and paste my lineup from last night (TB + TOR) for today’s contest?

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@mberkowi said...

I can attest that Mberkowi is an excellent NHL DFS’er (who I wish would post in this forum with the frequency he used to)!

Good luck in that $333 qualifier. I see you have two entries tonight to my one. I went with my gut lineup in this entry, which is probably a mistake. I prefer lineups 2-10 that I made thereafter, but can’t change now!

• Danforth11

I’ve got $4700 left for my utility spot on DK any suggestions?

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

So it’s looking like one of those COL chalk nights!

• hautalak

• x2

@Danforth11 said...

Bratt (unless you’re already playing him), Jenner, Perrault, Marleau just to name a few.

• sizzlebeans

Work was busy today and doing research for an 11 game slate was a brutal balancing act. Was able to make 15 LUs stacking 6 lines, but am pissed contests filled before i could start the CAR stacking. I have 0 exposure other than Faulk here or there.

• Danforth11

@hautalak said...

Bratt (unless you’re already playing him), Jenner, Perrault, Marleau just to name a few.

Thanks! Was thinking Jenner or Bratt this just helped me confirm it.

• JimmyTango

@Danforth11 said...

Maybe Puljajarvi or one of the COL2 guys

• hautalak

• x2

@Danforth11 said...

Thanks! Was thinking Jenner or Bratt this just helped me confirm it.

Hopefully it works. I’ll have to roll out another NJ L1.

Add in some PIT L2 so it’s just like the previous night.

• JimmyTango

@Felixxberg said...

keep rollin rollin rollin

Hope you didn’t just jinx yourself with a Limp Bizkit reference.

• TimmerRC

I haven’t been around for weeks, and even I know who mberkowski is, lol.

• JimmyTango

@TimmerRC said...

I haven’t been around for weeks, and even I know who mberkowski is, lol.

He’s no desiboyz_dfs_fulltime

• TimmerRC

And a big welcome back to Mr. Oscar Klefbom tonight!!! First night I’m playing in weeks, now that football is easing off, and he’s one of my fave players :)

• keephustlincuz

Settle down in here… eh. It’s too cold too fight.

• kirby34

Jeff Glass in net for Chicago. 32 year old getting first NHL action let alone first NHL start.

• sizzlebeans

If only any beat writer at the Sens/Jackets game would tweet lines :\

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).