7:05 PM :  Toronto ( -130 ) at  Vancouver ( 110 ) —- T: -130
    7:05 PM :  Washington ( -110 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    7:05 PM :  Detroit ( 180 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -220 ) —- T: 180
    7:05 PM :  Winnipeg ( 170 ) at  St. Louis ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    7:05 PM :  Florida ( -125 ) at  Ottawa ( 105 ) —- T: -125
    8:05 PM :  Columbus ( -140 ) at  Arizona ( 120 ) —- T: -140
    9:05 PM :  Dallas ( -110 ) at  Colorado ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    10:05 PM :  Anaheim ( -105 ) at  Edmonton ( -115 ) —- T: -105

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• deejones49

I feel like a idiot putting 3 COL player in cash

• goldengoat29

@Zieg30 said...

The only time I can see it making any sense to punt a position is if a d-man is incorrectly priced at $0. Otherwise I can’t see it making any sense at all.

You can’t win a GPP (on any normal night) with a 0 at goalie.

I don’t play cash, so can’t say how viable it could be there.

Yeah I was referring more to cash I guess.

• goldengoat29

@deejones49 said...

I feel like a idiot putting 3 COL player in cash

All the top players in my 50/50s went hard with Colorado, too.

What shocked me is that NONE of the experts used a single Blue Jacket. It’s no mystery the Coyotes have the worst defense in the NHL. Vegas projected only the Penguins to score more goals than the Jackets tonight. It wound up being a low scoring affair but the Jackets had 58 shots so it shouldn’t have been.

• garbage9922

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Fuck you Coyotes. Fuck you so, so much.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@garbage9922 said...

Fuck you Coyotes. Fuck you so, so much.

Because you were heavy on the Jackets or because you were heavy on the Coyotes?

• depstein1985

Back end of a B2B and Darling started this afternoon.

• garbage9922

@Zieg30 said...

Because you were heavy on the Jackets or because you were heavy on the Coyotes?

I had Mike Smith on some lineups doing well, and they could not hang on for two more minutes…

• goldengoat29

@garbage9922 said...

I had Mike Smith on some lineups doing well, and they could not hang on for two more minutes…

I don’t think they were ever “hanging on” — Mike Smith saved their arses.

• garbage9922

Is he not part of the team…?

• goldengoat29

@garbage9922 said...

Is he not part of the team…?

He got you 56 saves. I think if you had not followed the game and looked after, you’d be pleased.

• garbage9922

I described a team protecting a one goal lead with two minutes left as trying to hang on. I think it’s pretty standard wording. For some reason, you have an issue with the wording “hang on”. Fair enough, you’re free to be uncomfortable with that description.

• willyp133

@garbage9922 said...

I was in that same boat. Hated seeing the goal but needed the win.

• gbiancone

Did anybody notice the late scoring change last night, after the slate closed on FD? It took me from a 3 way tie for 50th to alone at 49th. It was either a SOG or blocked shot that came off. Anyone have any info on that? Just curious. BTW Draisaitl was 45% owned in that contest so his goal really shook things uplol

• goldengoat29

@garbage9922 said...

I described a team protecting a one goal lead with two minutes left as trying to hang on. I think it’s pretty standard wording. For some reason, you have an issue with the wording “hang on”. Fair enough, you’re free to be uncomfortable with that description.

I don’t have an issue with “hang on” except, in this case, you could have only used it to apply to Mike Smith. The team in front of him was completely outplayed from the opening faceoff.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).