Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 0 ) at  Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 135 ) at  Winnipeg ( -155 ) —- T: 135
    8:05 PM :  Arizona ( 0 ) at  Vegas ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Dallas ( 0 ) at  Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

A very interesting slate for there only being four games. Really hard to pin down likely big scores. Gotta assume WPG will have heavy ownership.

• Benn91

WPG, VGK, COL

• mathewsmarner

hockey reference not showing the full stats for the blackhawks

or the sens or every other team After I started with the kings

• monaco712

Ottawa may have some confidence after 6 goal performance.

• Blahaaron

Pick the right one person from every team and you’re the top dog.

• Blahaaron

Kyle Connor is not playing tonight.

Perreault will take his spot so make sure to pick him.

• Blahaaron

Kaner got me zero points last night so tonight he’s gonna get a couple goals.

• Blahaaron

Aarons Value player of the night

Dallas – Pitlick (which auto correct tried to make potluck) at $2900 has a 4 game assist streak. Plug him in for cap relief.

• Benn91

@Blahaaron said...

Kaner got me zero points last night so tonight he’s gonna get a couple goals.

I don’t like his spot against LA.

• Blahaaron

@Benn91 said...

I don’t like his spot against LA.

Kings are always a tough match but apparently Kaner owns a spot in Quicks brain. Few years old but I’m sure it hasn’t changed much.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/chicago/jonathan-quick-basically-admitted-that-patrick-kane-and-jonathan-toews-own-his-brain/

• Blahaaron

Really like Faksa. I’m gonna play him until he burns out. Only $3,800 and on a 3 game goal streak with 5 goals.

• BradC00

Going heavy on VGK, with a splash of WPG and COL. Not sure if I should go Scheifele with Bernier in goal or Ehlers with Subban.

• Blahaaron

Bernier is my guy. I know people will be heavy on Quick and Hellebyuck but Bernier is much cheaper and has already proven himself against Dallas. I feel content.

• Benn91

Bernier at 7.1k is a really good price.

• zachrob2k

I like LAK2 at low ownership. Them, DAL1 and VGK1. Using Helle and Lehtonen in net. Not going too heavy tonight but getting some action. Good luck everyone

• zachrob2k

I’m also going to avoid using guys from the WPG-OTT game. Good defensive teams and poor offensively according to Corsica. That and I just feel better about the other games

• Blahaaron

@zachrob2k said...

I’m also going to avoid using guys from the WPG-OTT game. Good defensive teams and poor offensively according to Corsica. That and I just feel better about the other games

Winnipeg and Ottawa are good defensive teams? I have them pegged as the opposite. I anticipate this will be a high scoring game.

• zachrob2k

@Blahaaron said...

Winnipeg and Ottawa are good defensive teams? I have them pegged as the opposite. I anticipate this will be a high scoring game.

Well according to metrics they are.

• zachrob2k

Good luck tonight everybody!

• Blahaaron

WPG1! Fade them at your own peril.

• Blahaaron

@Blahaaron said...

WPG1! Fade them at your own peril.

WPG1 ×2

• Blahaaron

Any one stack WPG? Lol. I have Wheeler, scheifele and Myers in one game but left out Perreault but I have him in a one off in every other game.

• BradC00

I ended up choosing Ehlers over Scheifele. Also have Perreault.

• monaco712

@monaco712 said...

Ottawa may have some confidence after 6 goal performance.

Or not

• Blahaaron

I’m gonna regret picking pearson instead of Perreault in my main game. Hopefully VGK1 can bail me out. Lesson here is to always make a WPG game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).