NHL FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 0 ) at  Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 135 ) at  Winnipeg ( -155 ) —- T: 135
    8:05 PM :  Arizona ( 0 ) at  Vegas ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Dallas ( 0 ) at  Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Blahaaron

Ooph Seguin is killing me goalie

• Blahaaron

This could be the 3rd game in 4 where Winnipeg scores 7 goals. And they play Detroit next who just let in 10 goals against Montreal, 6 in the other game against Montreal and 4 in the one against LAK.

• mathewsmarner

wayne simmonds on the trading block

• The_Egg_

Winnipeg can role out some ridiculously skilled lines. Been waiting to see them perform like this for some time.

• Blahaaron

Chychrun with his first goal!

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Man. Only made a few lus tonight but if faksa’s goal wasn’t disallowed (espn had posted it), id be in the top 20 of the dk $8 right now.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Up to 12th in the $8. Got a little third period sweat going.

• mathewsmarner

stupid daren shore

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Going to ot with domi and keller. If they combine to or score in ot I could win the $8 though looks like I might tie it.

• Blahaaron

I need to put more thought into my lineups. Instead I was reckless and stupid. I should have played the whole WPG1 line instead of leaving out Perrault and I should have placed WPG goalie as my goalie. I took a stupid risk with Bernier and he ended up -3. Those two errors cost me around 20 pts and I would have finished top 5 in the hip check. Still Despite 2 enormous errors I managed a respectable 42.50 pts but no cash.

This was a night I totally blew.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Stupid vegas wins it but shocking I only fell to 6th. Really thought I’d fall to the teens when Vegas scored. Hey, I’m stoked for the 6th place finish for $233.33.

Out of 6 nhl lus between both sites,its a good night.

• Blahaaron

@yountingly said...

Stupid vegas wins it but shocking I only fell to 6th. Really thought I’d fall to the teens when Vegas scored. Hey, I’m stoked for the 6th place finish for $233.33.

Out of 6 nhl lus between both sites,its a good night.

Hey thats a very good finish. Big congrats!

• canuck1995

Paired LA 1 with Win 1 and would have come top 3 in the $8 if Iafello did anything whatsoever tonight lol. Oh well, awesome thing about draftkings is there is always tomorrow

• yisman

Says Forsberg 1 goal allowed

did LA score two empty netters? For some reason the box score doesn’t labels them as ENs

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

oh man. Nothing like waking up to find out I dropped all the way to 21st in the $8 from where I thought I was 6th. Guess the Vegas goal didn’t calculate until very late. 5 minutes after Vegas scored I was in 6th so I shut it down and went to sleep. Must have been a delay or something. Bummer.

• pickles

@yountingly said...

oh man. Nothing like waking up to find out I dropped all the way to 21st in the $8 from where I thought I was 6th. Guess the Vegas goal didn’t calculate until very late. 5 minutes after Vegas scored I was in 6th so I shut it down and went to sleep. Must have been a delay or something. Bummer.

They took an assist away from Barrie after the games ended-if you had him thats why you dropped. That one hurt me too.

• PhoFever

@pickles said...

They took an assist away from Barrie after the games ended-if you had him thats why you dropped. That one hurt me too.

Went to bed in 1st myself; woke up in 12th. Argh. Several of the guys that surpassed me had a VGK1 stack…with Wedgewood in goal. Arghhhhhhh!

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@pickles said...

Oh man . Yeah . Had a Barrie one off . Ugh

Explains why I didn’t finish as high in fd with the win colo stack .

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).