Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:35 PM :  Chicago ( 0 ) at  Carolina ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Nashville ( 0 ) at  St. Louis ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 150 ) at  San Jose ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    10:05 PM :  Anaheim ( -125 ) at  Vancouver ( 105 ) —- T: -125

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Scumpunch

RG Overall Ranking

I posted the DK Forum League contest for tonight. I dropped it down to 18 entries today to make sure it fills. Get in there quick to reserve your spot.

Congrats to Grbactacular for the win yesterday. Ross from RG will get in touch with you about a free RG hat. If you see this, maybe just post here so he knows your RG username.

• StPaulMick

@Scumpunch said...

I posted the DK Forum League contest for tonight. I dropped it down to 18 entries today to make sure it fills. Get in there quick to reserve your spot.

I’d like to enter this contest. My DK username is stpaulmick. Thank you.

• StanHalen

Thanks SP and thanks for setting the league up.

• StanHalen

Will tonight be Teuvo Targaryen revenge night?

• yuda

@Scumpunch said...

Congrats to Grbactacular for the win yesterday. Ross from RG will get in touch with you about a free RG hat. If you see this, maybe just post here so he knows your RG username.

Please add me also, yuda on DK.

• Doornumber03

Thanks…Got shut out yesterday but just reserved today.

• Ross
    @Scumpunch said...

Congrats to Grbactacular for the win yesterday.

Congrats Grbactacular (RG username @StanHalen) I will send you over a pm to get your shipping info soon.

• StPaulMick

Thanks for the invite, SP.

Hoping there is an RG t-shirt on the line tonight…

• TimmerRC

League is full already??? Jeez guys, it’s 10:45 am :(

• Scumpunch

RG Overall Ranking

Sorry! I was under the impression from reading yesterday’s thread that we barely filled yesterday, so I decided to reduce the size slightly for today’s 4-game slate. We had 3 new members join today, which made a big difference. I’ll go back up to 20 (or 25?) teams tomorrow.

As a side note, everyone in the league is able to post contests, so feel free to post your own contests if you want something at a different buy-in or payout structure, H2Hs, etc

• StanHalen

Goalie is going to be fun tonight. With the back-to-backs it looks like half of the teams will have the back-ups in tonight.

• TimmerRC

No worries scum and thanks for setting it all up I’m just ridiculously ready to lose my money to you guys ;)

• TimmerRC

I’m liking st. Louis tonight but yeah goalie is tricky. I’ll probably go with SJ on that one as the safest to get the win.

I’m torn on the Anaheim vancouver game. .. traditionally this would be a 2-1 game but the way they are both playing it could blow up.

• scsa1998

The extra 30 minutes today will be super helpful since work for some reason is really busy.

• haldaur

could you sign me up please name on dk is rolanty thank you.

• Teamsik

Are the projected lines showing for you guys? They won’t show up for me.

• babaloos

@Scumpunch said...

Sorry! I was under the impression from reading yesterday’s thread that we barely filled yesterday, so I decided to reduce the size slightly for today’s 4-game slate. We had 3 new members join today, which made a big difference. I’ll go back up to 20 (or 25?) teams tomorrow.

As a side note, everyone in the league is able to post contests, so feel free to post your own contests if you want something at a different buy-in or payout structure, H2Hs, etc

Yeah i think that only the days with 2 game slates will be tougher to fill, for me I love the 4 game slates it can definitely be a different kind of beast.

I’ll post a 10 man 2$ for those who missed it we can battle it out, after creating it i noticed how long invites take. Maybe for future just set a time you will post it and we can go join.

• Scumpunch

RG Overall Ranking

@babaloos said...

I’ll post a 10 man 2$ for those who missed it we can battle it out, after creating it i noticed how long invites take. Maybe for future just set a time you will post it and we can go join.

Not sure what you mean about the invites. I usually just send them to everyone in the league (the default setting). They are sent instantly.
    Unfortunately, I will not be able to post it at the same time every day. Sometimes it’s the night before, sometimes the morning of. Most days, spots are still open 3-4 hours before lock, so if you miss it when it’s posted, it should still be available later in the day.

• TacoCatOP

@StanHalen said...

Goalie is going to be fun tonight. With the back-to-backs it looks like half of the teams will have the back-ups in tonight.

How to approach with backups? Can I trust them the same way like I would with nr. 1 keeper and enjoy the extra salary, or should I get more stable names?

• StanHalen

@TacoCatOP said...

How to approach with backups? Can I trust them the same way like I would with nr. 1 keeper and enjoy the extra salary, or should I get more stable names?

That’s what makes tonight fun. On DK, you don’t really save much with the backup. I would guess Allen will be the highest owned goalie playing tonight. The Hawks and Ducks haven’t confirmed a goalie so I guess it’s possible Crow and Gibson play but I doubt it. The Sharks fanboy in my office says Dell is good, but he’s only made 4 starts.

• keephustlincuz

Chi PP or Blues PP?

• Poochy16

Grinddown mentioned Ward may get PP1 time for SJ. Can anyone confirm, I haven’t been able to find that anywhere else.

• scsa1998

I just took Ryan Miller and I will be praying he doesn’t get rocked.

• yuda

@keephustlincuz said...

Chi PP or Blues PP?

Blues PP. CAR statistically has the best penalty kill in NHL.

• TicketRaven

A couple of third line wingers will probably get a hat trick tonight and just throw the balance of this 4-game slate
    Teravainan could get 2 goals – maybe Lehtera or Fabri – should be interesting night

I like SJ line 2 and STL line 2 to try and climb a GPP

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).