Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:35 PM :  Chicago ( 0 ) at  Carolina ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Nashville ( 0 ) at  St. Louis ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 150 ) at  San Jose ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    10:05 PM :  Anaheim ( -125 ) at  Vancouver ( 105 ) —- T: -125

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• TicketRaven

Neal out tonight?

• TacoCatOP

@TicketRaven said...

A couple of third line wingers will probably get a hat trick tonight and just throw the balance of this 4-game slate
    Teravainan could get 2 goals – maybe Lehtera or Fabri – should be interesting night

I like SJ line 2 and STL line 2 to try and climb a GPP

heavy on STL aswell today

• BDholla89

RG Overall Ranking

• x2

2017 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@TicketRaven said...

Neal out tonight?

hes in

• dude_abides7

Why does DFO not even have Konecny in the lineup tonight?

• Scumpunch

RG Overall Ranking

@dude_abides7 said...

He’s a healthy scratch

• deejones49

@dude_abides7 said...

Travis Konecny
    Philadelphia Flyers
    Line Change
    Konecny will be a healthy scratch on Friday.

• StanHalen

Anyone have a hot taek on how teams perform on the front-end of a back-to-back when they are playing a team from the other conference and the back end will be against a divisional rival? Trap game?

• qatman

I’m rooting for Anna, Princess of Aaron Dell. Another 3 defenseman night as well.

• deejones49

Rolling out Jake Allen tonight

• TimmerRC

Gl boys and girls!

• tristanwolf

@deejones49 said...

Rolling out Jake Allen tonight

Jake allen killin me! Was a stud at home first month but now shit everywhere! They shoulda kept brian elliott.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Gibson is starting, as per DFO

• scsa1998

Trying to think if I ever had a worse night then I am right now. .50 on dk, 6.4 on FD and basketball teams are tanking too

• keephustlincuz

https://www.fanduel.com/games/17480/contests/17480-205958351/entries/1127203478/scoring

Any chance of a decent cash here or am I gonna get smashed by the late night hammer.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@keephustlincuz said...

https://www.fanduel.com/games/17480/contests/17480-205958351/entries/1127203478/scoring

Sorry to say you’d have to get super lucky to stay anywhere close to where you are. There are lots of entrants above and right around you who have plenty more PMR than you do, and a score of 97 isn’t going to place high on any night.

• goldengoat29

I used my 50/50 lineup in the forum league again. Don’t think my use of Allen is an endorsement of him. I really didn’t like any of the goalies tonight. I was good with Jones until I saw Dell between the pipes and I don’t have quite the level of confidence in him that I do in Jones. Jones was nearly borderline himself against a potent Flyers team.

I was also dumb for not using Burns and I knew it all along. I forgot about Montour, not having invested much time in this lineup after traveling.

• JPep2370

Another loss in my 50/50, going to take a break from NHL, just can’t cash….

• garbage9922

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

The Ryan Kesler revenge angle is not working out so well thus far.

• goldengoat29

@garbage9922 said...

The Ryan Kesler revenge angle is not working out so well thus far.

Why would he be vengeful? He left Vancouver like 26 years ago.

• goldengoat29

@JPep2370 said...

Another loss in my 50/50, going to take a break from NHL, just can’t cash….

I did one 20-man 50/50 tonight and I wound up finishing 11th. The team that leapfrogged over me to 10th did so on the strength of the Henrik Sedin OT winner. Sigh.

• TimmerRC

Weird night… StL crapping the bed was… unforeseen.

But holy crap, Columbus/Minnesota tomorrow?!!?!?!?

• goldengoat29

@TimmerRC said...

Weird night… StL crapping the bed was… unforeseen.

But holy crap, Columbus/Minnesota tomorrow?!!?!?!?

Yeah one game not covered by either slate.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).