• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Boston ( -150 ) at  Ottawa ( 130 ) —- T: -150
    7:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 0 ) at  Washington ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Montreal ( 105 ) at  Florida ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    8:05 PM :  Carolina ( 0 ) at  St. Louis ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Minnesota ( 0 ) at  Nashville ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( -140 ) at  Vancouver ( 120 ) —- T: -140

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

How many people are gonna jump back on Vancouver 2? Can the devils pot any on the caps?

• stellagirl

Not a big fan of this slate, so just playing a few bucks worth of .10 satellites, and going uber-contrarian.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@stellagirl said...

Not a big fan of this slate, so just playing a few bucks worth of .10 satellites, and going uber-contrarian.

I like the slate, but hate the available GPPs. Put 9 lineups in the Breakaway, and some cheap satties but that’ll be it for me.

• PhoFever

Ugly ugly ugly. Another slate where I feel like I’m forced into picking the Caps, knowing all the while that they will blow it, like they did @ARI. 1 cash, 1 GPP and the Yahoo freeroll…that’s it for me.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Might mass enter the $8 again!

• HockeyTeeth

The Devils put up mad goals on the road. 3rd overall. Something to think about.

• tyman200

Testosterown is a god, that’s all I have to say.

I’m all in on the caps tonight I think. Kinda like florida and boston too. chalk chalk chalk

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

going back to the well with boston 1

• JimmyTango

Krejci’s back

• JimmyTango

Forsberg out.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@tyman200 said...

Testosterown is a god, that’s all I have to say.

I’m all in on the caps tonight I think. Kinda like florida and boston too. chalk chalk chalk

Hardly a God. Just someone very good at NHL DFS who takes advantage of being able to put in vastly more entries than the field.

• tyman200

@Zieg30 said...

Hardly a God. Just someone very good at NHL DFS who takes advantage of being able to put in vastly more entries than the field.

I play in 10x boosters every day and he is almost always in the top 5 with his single entry. He was on the nucks second line couple nights ago. He was on ottawa yesterday. I always look at his lineup after lock and I’m like WTF? Then by the end of the night I’m like ohhhhh he knew exactly what would happen.. I see.. 🤨

• tyman200

• bstreich9

Probably because he mass entered? Easy to be on a team when you have over 100 lineups.

• StPaulMick

What up streich?

• StPaulMick

I’m game stacking NSH MIN. Possibly two tired teams out there. Played a tightish game last night, maybe they loosen it up and shoot out the lights tonight.

• JimmyTango

Saros or Reimer?

• bstreich9

@StPaulMick said...

I’m game stacking NSH MIN. Possibly two tired teams out there. Played a tightish game last night, maybe they loosen it up and shoot out the lights tonight.

I could maybe see that. Broadcast made a good point yesterday though. Most games between these two are tight in Nashville and higher scoring in Mn…but who knows

• HockeyTeeth

Fun fact: This will be the Bruins 3rd game in 4 days.

• JimmyTango

@HockeyTeeth said...

Fun fact: This will be the Bruins 3rd game in 4 days.

Damnit.

• PhoFever

@Zieg30 said...

So true. If I had a limitless bankroll, I would have stacked Philly and Chi last night in a t least a few lineups, too.

• kirby34

BOS3 w/Pietrangleo or MIN2 w/Doughty?

• Danforth11

Is Carter Hutton starting for the blues?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@Danforth11 said...

Is Carter Hutton starting for the blues?

Better be

Still not confirmed though…

• JimmyTango

@walkoff9 said...

Still not confirmed though…

LLW says confirmed

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).