• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Boston ( -150 ) at  Ottawa ( 130 ) —- T: -150
    7:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 0 ) at  Washington ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Montreal ( 105 ) at  Florida ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    8:05 PM :  Carolina ( 0 ) at  St. Louis ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Minnesota ( 0 ) at  Nashville ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( -140 ) at  Vancouver ( 120 ) —- T: -140

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• PhoFever

@kirby34 said...

BOS3 w/Pietrangleo or MIN2 w/Doughty?

Option #1. We’ve reached that time of year (happens every season) where BOS only allows their 3rd line to shoot the puck. I think last year it was right about this time too – all the goals were Vatrano, Spooner and Nash for like 3 weeks straight.

• kdub

Brassard, Hoffman, Stone are together, my LU’s look much different than they did 5 mins ago

• NextSignal

Must…not…panic and play Ottawa

• TimmerRC

@NextSignal said...

Must…not…panic and play Ottawa

Wait… playing Ottawa is bad? looks at lineup

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@kdub said...

Brassard, Hoffman, Stone are together, my LU’s look much different than they did 5 mins ago

I don’t love Ottawa tonight, but had one LU set with those three just for the PP1 correlation, so happy I don’t have to change anything and get the bonus of them playing together when 5v5.

• kdub

@Zieg30 said...

I don’t love Ottawa tonight, but had one LU set with those three just for the PP1 correlation, so happy I don’t have to change anything and get the bonus of them playing together when 5v5.

I dont love them either, but that line has a ton of potential, we’ll see how it shakes out

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@Seahawktom said...

Option #1. We’ve reached that time of year (happens every season) where BOS only allows their 3rd line to shoot the puck. I think last year it was right about this time too – all the goals were Vatrano, Spooner and Nash for like 3 weeks straight.

Yup

• JimmyTango

I’m sure Testosterown has 100% Djoos exposure.

• kdub

@JimmyTango said...

I’m sure Testosterown has 100% Djoos exposure.

He has 0% in the Saturday Shootout

• canuck1995

Once I saw STL3 I was going through all my lineups to try and swap it in but I thought I would regret it more if I changed it and my gut was wrong. Always go with the gut I guess

• garybmw

5% familiar faces, 95% new people yelling at the guys who came back once Saahil stopped playing NHL LOL, nice to see you guys, hows everyone been? Wheres Saul on here?

• Thechamp1995

RG Overall Ranking

Why do I even play Boston 1? Jesus every line scores but them

• Bastardo

Spooner!! It’s a good feeling when an obscure pick finally works in a bigger Gpp. Too bad fla1 isn’t keeping pace…

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Boston 1 is dead to me

• JimmyTango

@Thechamp1995 said...

Why do I even play Boston 1? Jesus every line scores but them

It’s looking like one of those nights.

• mathewsmarner

draftkings takes 30% of canadian’s winnings if canadians wish to withdrawl money from draftkings, i am asking if fantasy draft does the same cause i don’t really feel like registering for i.t. numbers and filling out forms.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

4 guys from Boston and I have like 1 dk point.

• JimmyTango

You’re killin’ me, Spooner.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Spooner with a season of stats in 1 game

• yisman

Boston 5 goals, but I have Marchand and Pastrnak. They combined have 1 assist, 1 shot, and 1 block

Tarasenko also busting again. He’s been doing that a lot lately when I use him.

• thetitanlb

Jesus I haven’t gotten an empty net goal from any of my players in over a week. Fuggggggg

• goleafsgo14

dk tournys for sunday are just embarrassing

• Kjwhalen77

When ya go 100% BOS3 instead of BOS2….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).