7:05 PM :  Florida ( 0 ) at  Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( -135 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( 115 ) —- T: -135
    7:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 150 ) at  New Jersey ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    8:05 PM :  Montreal ( 110 ) at  St. Louis ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    8:05 PM :  Colorado ( 175 ) at  Nashville ( -210 ) —- T: 175
    8:05 PM :  Detroit ( 125 ) at  Winnipeg ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    8:35 PM :  Calgary ( 125 ) at  Dallas ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    8:35 PM :  Arizona ( 0 ) at  Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• savedatmoneyquan

Pretty tight pricing on DK tonight and Chicago and Dallas in good spots. I want to play Dustin Byfuglien too.

• FRISCO

hahahah with the 0$ goalie on FD you could fit some insane stacks. I rarely play on FD, but I’m almost inclined to play a single lineup tonight with the 0$ goalie because the stack combos I have come up with are insane.

• goldengoat29

@FRISCO said...

hahahah with the 0$ goalie on FD you could fit some insane stacks. I rarely play on FD, but I’m almost inclined to play a single lineup tonight with the 0$ goalie because the stack combos I have come up with are insane.

He’s not going to play but yeah I could see that being a strategy in cash. It’s disgraceful that FanDuel still has a $0 goalie option.

• savedatmoneyquan

Seems like this happens every few months across sports on FD

• Beachbum2634

So Anthony Mantha is currently mispriced at $480 on FA. If people have him locked into their lineups can FA retroactively fix his pricing and put people over their cap? Or are they stuck with the mistake for one day?

• TheRyanFlaherty

Figures FD does this on a night where promo tickets are being honored.
    Haven’t played much NHL of late but have a $4 super breakaway ticket from the early season promo/free contests they were running every night.

Throws an interesting wrinkle into things, but it’s probably wise for me to just ignore it.

• larryrock72

Is a $0 goalie worth it? I know you get some great stacks but I don’t think it’s gonna win you a GPP tourney.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

No, there is absolutely no reason to use the $0 goalie in a GPP.

• cplatt87

He might be worth it in a cash game, but even then probably not.

• dyavid

which goalie?

• babaloos

Schnieder revenge match

• Codith

pick the goalie right and usually you get 28-35 points. You need 15-20 points per player at a $0 goalie to win. Maybe cash but every stud you take needs 2 points almost.

• Scumpunch

@Beachbum2634 said...

So Anthony Mantha is currently mispriced at $480 on FA. If people have him locked into their lineups can FA retroactively fix his pricing and put people over their cap? Or are they stuck with the mistake for one day?

No, they can’t change prices once contests are posted. I play quite a bit over there, and he will be in 100% of my lineups.

• ericgeo18

Looks like Neal will be back for the Preds tonight. How does that change people’s thoughts about Johansen, Forsberg, etc. Two sites say Neal will be on the 3rd line.

• Aparisi33

This is the type of stuff I struggle with. Since neal is back and is projected to be part of the first pp again how do you guys stack? Do you do specific lines or stack players from seperate lines that are on the same pp? Thanks in advance

• julieduke33

Yeah $0 goalie isn’t worth… Lots of times the stud offensive players don’t pan out….you would have to hit on every offensive player…

• TicketRaven

I like some Sabres / Blues, and Flames players. Schneider in goal – maybe Blues goalie and Devils D-man and a Blues D-man
    Flyers should also be good tonight line 1

• kirby34

Wheeler/Stafford or Little/Laine on DK? (GPP)

• eaglezzz

Little/Laine for me

• mattneverwins

Im staying away from the sabres after losing 2 straight and on a b2b

• maxeernst

For those following, blog on Night #3 of my NHL Challenge is up: https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/nhl-1-000-to-5-000-challenge-night-3-1589700

• deejones49

@kirby34 said...

Little/Laine

Little/Laine i also like Ehlers to get a goal tonight

• keephustlincuz

@deejones49 said...

Any opinions on who the chalk will be tonight dee? Besides Semborski.

• julieduke33

@keephustlincuz said...

Any opinions on who the chalk will be tonight dee? Besides Semborski.

I doubt semborski will be popular among those that cash….I’m guessing the goalie that plays for the Hawks tonight is highest owned…

• julieduke33

@deejones49 said...

I had little/Laine in …then switched so I’m guessing they are wonderful plays tonight…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).