• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Chicago ( 120 ) at  New Jersey ( -140 ) —- T: 6½u-10
    7:05 PM :  Arizona ( 155 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -180 ) —- T: 5½u-21
    7:05 PM :  Montreal ( -115 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( -105 ) —- T: 6½u-10
    9:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 146 ) at  Edmonton ( -168 ) —- T: 6o-15
    10:05 PM :  Washington ( -145 ) at  Anaheim ( 125 ) —- T: 6u-10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• MrBreeze

Does NJ & NY at home make sense to start a core with?

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Tough to say because you never know which team you’re getting. I’d lean Rangers more as NJ might be in free fall…

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 30 Player – Top 5 Results

nosideFX – 128.8
    jasonc75– 119
    TeamNinjaBoot – 110.5
    xrisonx – 99.8
    OttawacityMadman – 94.3

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 30 Player – Top 5 (12/6 – 7:00 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/82424528

• steelcitydozer

Couple teams on b2b . King Henry sucks. Chicago went to OT last night .

• mr_papageorgio

I think tonight is a don’t overthink it and play EDM tonight.

• nosideFX

@mr_papageorgio said...

I think tonight is a don’t overthink it and play EDM tonight.

I agree with that.

• lemay88

Lock and load both Carlson and Klefbom on defense and move on from there.

• rgreuli

@nosideFX said...

I agree with that.

Yeah Edmonton’s gonna smash tonight.

• lemay88

Is Holtby the safest goalie tonight? I don’t see anybody else as a safe option.

• yisman

I entered 20 different tiers lineups last night and didn’t cash any of them. Hard to do.

MacK and Pastrnak both busting in tier 1 hurt as they were the only ones I used there.

• rgreuli

@lemay88 said...

Maybe on Fan Duel, but not touching him on Draft Kings.

• mr_papageorgio

@lemay88 said...

Lock and load both Carlson and Klefbom on defense and move on from there.

Weber too if you can’t get to Carlson.

• nosideFX

@lemay88 said...

I don’t know if there are “safe” options like we were used to in years past. I think the new normal will be looking for a good value goalie, that will see a ton of shots.

To be honest it wouldn’t surprise me if whoever Anaheim has in net outscores Holtby, and that’s even without the win. That’s just my take though.

• nosideFX

@lemay88 said...

To answer the question directly though I think Murray is safer than Holtby tonight, but I’m building my lineups with neither.

• lemay88

@nosideFX said...

To answer the question directly though I think Murray is safer than Holtby tonight, but I’m building my lineups with neither.

I guess Crawford shouldn’t be too bad either, only 7500 on FD and nobody else even worth mentioning in that range. Maybe Mike Smith at 7800?

• stellagirl

Rolling a bunch of bkreider lineups today: top PP d men, a full line, and 2 forwards with a one off. Every lineup!

Noesen and Nylander both PP1 and $2.8k or less.

Liking Smith/Raanta/Gibson in DK.

• TeamNinjaBoot

I have been trying to play a goalie under 8K that has a chance to get to that 35 save bonus. If a Win happens, awesome, if not, then it’s not the end of the world. Then I have enough salary left over to get some “decent” player combinations roster’d. Well they’re “decent” prior to when their games start. This has been the best approach that I have had on Draft Kings this season.

• mr_papageorgio

@stellagirl said...

Noesen and Nylander both PP1 and $2.8k or less.

Weal too and he’s probably got the best matchup of the 3.

• stellagirl

@mr_papageorgio said...

Weal too and he’s probably got the best matchup of the 3.

• mr_papageorgio

@stellagirl said...

I’m liking stacking Weal with Weber tonight (this also matches the Bkreider PP1 D strategy).

• TnCowboy

Because, like Boston, Edmonton screws me every chance they get, I’m building 3 lineups tonight. 1 heavy EDM, 1 light EDM and 1 with no EDM.

• lemay88

Koskinen and Georgiev both confirmed

• Steverino01

@stellagirl said...

Rolling a bunch of bkreider lineups today: top PP d men, a full line, and 2 forwards with a one off. Every lineup!

Same. No more punt D’s for me unless they are really undervalued plays. Love that it’s a 5 game slate tonight. Going to be doing a bunch of experimenting with lines and one offs from every team.

• goldengoat29

@Steverino01 said...

Same. No more punt D’s for me unless they are really undervalued plays. Love that it’s a 5 game slate tonight. Going to be doing a bunch of experimenting with lines and one offs from every team.

Punt defensemen are all that have been working for me lately. Last night mirrored Tuesday, I got a goal from a min-priced defenseman early on (Dermott, Tuesday; Cernak, last night — even Graves a little bit later on) then proceeded to get nothing from my superstar forwards. Had I known in advance I would get goals from these cheap defensemen, I would have bet everything in my bank account that I’d have won in cash. Fortunately, I don’t have the benefit of such foreknowledge.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).