7:05 PM :  Toronto ( 105 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    7:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 125 ) at  Boston ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    7:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 0 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Arizona ( 0 ) at  Columbus ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Vegas ( 0 ) at  Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 150 ) at  San Jose ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    10:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 145 ) at  Calgary ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    10:35 PM :  Carolina ( 125 ) at  Los Angeles ( -145 ) —- T: 125

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

The line matching article is almost done already. Thanks a lot Adam!

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

The line matching article is almost done already. Thanks a lot Adam!

Ditto! Nice to have it out so early!

• Quickparty

All games now done! Crazy what staying up through the night will do.

Tons to like tonight, as long as the lines I’m looking at stay together. I’m expecting TB1 uber chalk, PIT1/2 a bit, and then I have no idea on the rest.

• Aparisi33

@Quickparty said...

Tons to like tonight, as long as the lines I’m looking at stay together. I’m expecting TB1 uber chalk, PIT1/2 a bit, and then I have no idea on the rest.

Columbus 1 may be the highest owned besides TB

• sizzlebeans

@Aparisi33 said...

Columbus 1 may be the highest owned besides TB

CBJ as a team come up as the highest expected goals team tonight. FLA is second.

Adam, it looks like DAL is switching Shore and Radulov tonight.

https://twitter.com/seanshapiro/status/939533261310701569

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@sizzlebeans said...

CBJ as a team come up as the second best play in my research – FLA is first.

Adam, it looks like DAL is switching Shore and Radulov tonight.

https://twitter.com/seanshapiro/status/939533261310701569

Good catch!

• sizzlebeans

If you average GF60 + xGF60 + GA60 + xGA60 + GAA (goalie), this is the “expected goals” for that data. NOTE: DAL, CGY, and OTT don’t have goalie data factored in yet.

Tm xG
    CBJ 2.878
    FLA 2.872
    COL 2.644
    NYR 2.64
    BOS 2.62
    T.B 2.562
    N.J 2.556
    MTL 2.524
    TOR 2.512
    PIT 2.476
    S.J 2.388
    VAN 2.292
    L.A 2.194
    EDM 2.186
    CAR 2.176
    DAL 2.162
    NYI 2.154
    VGK 2.064
    WPG 1.946
    ARI 1.908
    CGY 1.81
    OTT 1.644

• PhoFever

I like BOS1 again tonight, and DAL1. Either of those lines could produce TB1 numbers.

Hoping for some advice from the forum: I have 2 lineup spots to fill, and I wanna go either Point/Palat or Trocheck/Gourde. Which do you like more? Small field GPP. Thanks!

• Blahaaron

F***. Schwartz blocked a shot and couldn’t put any weight on his ankle. This looks bad.

• tristanwolf

would like a couple random points from vince dunn on the early slate punt.

• Blahaaron

Blues 4th goal should go to Berglund. What do you think?

https://twitter.com/CMS_74_/status/939579431009636352

• tristanwolf

@Blahaaron said...

Blues 4th goal should go to Berglund. What do you think?

https://twitter.com/CMS_74_/status/939579431009636352

thats tough, it almost looks like it hits berglund stick then maybe blias too, but looks like they sticking with boumeester. wierd. damn there goes jake’s shutout. ah well decent start to the early slate. one more by tarasenko line would be nice.

• Blahaaron

@tristanwolf said...

thats tough, it almost looks like it hits berglund stick then maybe blias too, but looks like they sticking with boumeester. wierd. damn there goes jake’s shutout. ah well decent start to the early slate. one more by tarasenko line would be nice.

I hope it changes. I need 2 from Berglund so i can have 20 pts with Tampa 1 and Werenski coming up.

My STL stack has 35 pts with 2 players left. Not bad.

• Blahaaron

They just took away Tarasenkos assist on the Schenn goal and gave it to Steen.

• small1dawg

No Barkov how much does that hurt fla1?

• Blahaaron

@small1dawg said...

It means COL1 should out score them. I would think.

• sizzlebeans

@small1dawg said...

If anything, it’ll be interesting to see Tro on the top line-ish…still missing the Dad

• KindGuy

@sizzlebeans said...

If you average GF60 + xGF60 + GA60 + xGA60 + GAA (goalie), this is the “expected goals” for that data. NOTE: DAL, CGY, and OTT don’t have goalie data factored in yet.

Tm xG
    CBJ 2.878
    FLA 2.872
    COL 2.644
    NYR 2.64
    BOS 2.62
    T.B 2.562
    N.J 2.556
    MTL 2.524
    TOR 2.512
    PIT 2.476
    S.J 2.388
    VAN 2.292
    L.A 2.194
    EDM 2.186
    CAR 2.176
    DAL 2.162
    NYI 2.154
    VGK 2.064
    WPG 1.946
    ARI 1.908
    CGY 1.81
    OTT 1.644

Nice!

Are these numbers based on Even strength, 5 v 5, or all situations?

• keephustlincuz

Need some opinions on gaolies… I like korp and dell so far. Anyone have a hot take on a goalie?

• KindGuy

@Quickparty said...

Are you the one who writes the line matching articles? Where can I find them?

• Blahaaron

@tristanwolf said...

Here is a blues reporter report on the questionable goal

“So … after thinking Bouwmeester’s shot initially hit Blais’ stick, then thinking it hit Berglund’s, it may have very well his Mike Green stick. Goal will stick with Bouwmeester unless one of Berglund or Blais say they got a piece of it and it’s passed on to official scorers.”

• sizzlebeans

@elementasrat said...

Nice!

Are these numbers based on Even strength, 5 v 5, or all situations?

All situations, home road split and adjusted (checked that box on Corsica)

EDIT: I’ll add the vegas totals x gf% to those soon. I just got a chance to sit back down and work on research again.

• sizzlebeans

@keephustlincuz said...

Need some opinions on gaolies… I like korp and dell so far. Anyone have a hot take on a goalie?

I have been building a lot with Quick in net. CAR shoots a lot, an he should get the win.

• PhoFever

@sizzlebeans said...

I have been building a lot with Quick in net. CAR shoots a lot, an he should get the win.

Ditto about Mike Smith. Calgary plays VAN well and I don’t see the Canucks scoring many goals. In the Yahoo 2-goalie format I’m going Quickie and Smith.

• canuck1995

@Seahawktom said...

Ditto about Mike Smith. Calgary plays VAN well and I don’t see the Canucks scoring many goals. In the Yahoo 2-goalie format I’m going Quickie and Smith.

Yeah, far too many of my lineups currently have Smith right now but I’ll role with it

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).