Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Columbus ( 190 ) at  Washington ( -220 ) —- T: 6o-15
    7:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 155 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -175 ) —- T: 6o-15
    7:35 PM :  Boston ( -180 ) at  Ottawa ( 160 ) —- T: 6o-15
    9:05 PM :  Calgary ( 0 ) at  Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tristanwolf

ian cole 19% in showdown. ridic for his price.

• Zieg30

@nosideFX said...

Holding down the top two spots in the 50K Scion but doubt those scores will hold as I have no one in the late contests in those lineups.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/82638296?uc=1778788775

Good luck!!!

• yisman

@tristanwolf said...

ian cole 19% in showdown. ridic for his price.

girard almost the exact same price and zadorov 1400 cheaper!

can’t really use all 3 so I expected Cole to be low owned

• nosideFX

@Zieg30 said...

Good luck!!!

Thanks, that ship has sailed after that CGY1 goal.

• Steverino01

My man Nichushkin does it again. Averaging 10 FPPG over the last 10 games, yet he’s still only $2,500 (DK).

• stellagirl

Brutal night. How I can wiff on almost all of 65 lineups is a new low.

Just unreal.

• jjwd

@mr_papageorgio said...

This might be the most trash slate of the entire year.

yes

• mr_papageorgio

@stellagirl said...

Brutal night. How I can wiff on almost all of 65 lineups is a new low.

Just unreal.

Every game ended pretty much the exact opposite of how it should have. Absurd.

• hautalak

Maybe I’m just good at awful slates or gimmicks! Or maybe both combine but a good night for me.

Congrats winners!

• mattspot10

@hautalak said...

Maybe I’m just good at awful slates or gimmicks! Or maybe both combine but a good night for me.

Congrats winners!

Maybe we should stick to one offs all the time! I didn’t cash in either contest but my one off lineup doubled up my stack lineup by putting up 131!

• hautalak

@mattspot10 said...

Maybe we should stick to one offs all the time! I didn’t cash in either contest but my one off lineup doubled up my stack lineup by putting up 131!

Yeah it all depends on the slate but it makes for some good lineups! I think I’ll do one every 4 game slate.

• OttawaCityMadman

@hautalak said...

Yeah it all depends on the slate but it makes for some good lineups! I think I’ll do one every 4 game slate.

Im impressed. Looks like all lineups were valid too. Well done!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler