7:05 PM :  Nashville ( -145 ) at  Montreal ( 125 ) —- T: -145
    7:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 0 ) at  Columbus ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Buffalo ( 240 ) at  Boston ( -280 ) —- T: 240
    7:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 0 ) at  Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( -135 ) at  Arizona ( 115 ) —- T: -135
    8:05 PM :  Colorado ( 135 ) at  Carolina ( -155 ) —- T: 135
    8:05 PM :  Chicago ( 145 ) at  Minnesota ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    10:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 0 ) at  San Jose ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Blahaaron

@Zieg30 said...

Hmmm… where are you seeing this?

https://www.dailyfaceoff.com/teams/new-jersey-devils/line-combinations/

Was wood on line 2 for a few games now?

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Blahaaron said...

Oh, I thought you were saying they’d changed Wood from the second line? He’s been on the second line for a couple weeks at least now. And that link shows him as still on the line. I won’t be playing that line if Wood is off of it.

• keephustlincuz

@Blahaaron said...

Was wood on line 2 for a few games now?

It’s decent because you can take that line with butcher which is 4 guys from pp1 and it fits with bos1.

• PhoFever

@Blahaaron said...

Tor1 is probably a must have

Yeah, I’m biting the bullet tonight and including Hyman; I get burned whenever I leave him out. Picking their D men is hard, but eventually there will be a Morgan Rielly Renaissance and I’m thinking tonight might be the night. Zaitsev in cash.

• NextSignal

Al Montoya? What year is this? Going heavy on San Jose tonight

• Blahaaron

Mass entered the sniper for my second time. Heavy on ott1&2 njd2 for value lines stacked with the top lines. I think Dell is 60% of my games but i may go to Kinkaid. I’m not sure.
    Edmonton has pushed these games to OT in SJ in the last 6 games there so

• goleafsgo14

@Blahaaron said...

Mass entered the sniper for my second time. Heavy on ott1&2 njd2 for value lines stacked with the top lines. I think Dell is 60% of my games but i may go to Kinkaid. I’m not sure.
    Edmonton has pushed these games to OT in SJ in the last 6 games there so

yeah but edmonton on a b2b i like sanjose alot here. also nce and cheap to stack with tor1 nsh 1 type lu s

• PhoFever

@goleafsgo14 said...

yeah but edmonton on a b2b i like sanjose alot here. also nce and cheap to stack with tor1 nsh 1 type lu s

Precisely. EDM P.K. the worst in the league. Road game. B2b. Nuff said; gimme some Sharks.

• Blahaaron

% owned 27 Bergeron 20 Matthews …6 Stamkos lolzz

• sizzlebeans

Barely got my research done in time to adjust the LUs i entered the sniper with last night. Rolling with TOR1, TOR3, MIN1, MIN2, SJ1, SJ2, TB2, CBJ1, BOS1, BOS3. Good luck tonight folks.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@sizzlebeans said...

Barely got my research done in time to adjust the LUs i entered the sniper with last night. Rolling with TOR1, TOR3, MIN1, MIN2, SJ1, SJ2, TB2, CBJ1, BOS1, BOS3. Good luck tonight folks.

Good luck to you too.

I’m with you on a bunch of those, but have no pieces of MIN 2, SJ 2, BOS 3, and very little of TOR 3 and TB2.

• goleafsgo14

anyone know what the delay in the tb game is , im having a tough week loosing money cuz of a rain out in nba a wd in golf , so it probably means the tb ice melted on me.

• NextSignal

Rolling out a single Montoya lineup. Picking on him so much that feel like it’s necessary. Let’s go, Al!

Good luck folks.

• sizzlebeans

Reworked a few LUs to get some CAR1 in. I was having FOMO with 0 exposure.

• sizzlebeans

@goleafsgo14 said...

anyone know what the delay in the tb game is , im having a tough week loosing money cuz of a rain out in nba a wd in golf , so it probably means the tb ice melted on me.

They’re retiring Vincent Lecavalier’s jersey

• goleafsgo14

@sizzlebeans said...

They’re retiring Vincent Lecavalier’s jersey

oh good so no cancellation chance lol

• NextSignal

@sizzlebeans said...

Reworked a few LUs to get some CAR1 in. I was having FOMO with 0 exposure.

Feel like Carolina in general has been a money pit for weeks but I’m back on CAR1 too. Probably higher exposure than necessary. Jordan Staal with the inevitable 1 Shot 1 BS end game line, I can see it now.

• Blahaaron

I dont have any tor2 and half my lineups are ott1&2 lmao doh

There goes Anderson glad I don’t have him

• yisman

I have OEL, McAvot, Jordan Staal, and Craig Smith at low ownership
    Best value at goalie was Raanta, but I paid the price for Rask.

• canuck1995

As of this moment, glad I faded Boston. Have a lot of Cbj1 but unfortunately paired NJD1 with Marner’s line instead of CBJ1

• yuda

Swapped Wennberg for Dubois on CBJ1 after LWL had that as the pregame line. Not sure what LWL saw but Dubois started the game with Panarin and Atkinson…..

• Blahaaron

Goalie meltdowns is the theme of the night thus far. Plus that save of the century by Vasi.

• yisman

Eichel injured

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@yuda said...

Swapped Wennberg for Dubois on CBJ1 after LWL had that as the pregame line. Not sure what LWL saw but Dubois started the game with Panarin and Atkinson…..

LWL had it listed as updated from the morning skate as of yesterday, yet last night’s ice time showed DuBois on line 1. Frankly not sure what LWL was doing. Why would you use the morning skate lines that were used BEFORE the last game the team played?

I have a Columbus L1, TOR L2, lineup that’s very promising, but wish I had Bob with it rather than Andersen. Really need Columbus L1 to score another goal.

• Blahaaron

Yikes dustbin Brown kicked out of game for knee on knee to sergachev. Gee wasn’t he the guy who boarded a dude who was on his knees and facing the boards with no susp

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).