12:35 PM :  St. Louis ( 137 ) at  Nashville ( -151 ) —- T: 5½u-05
    3:05 PM :  Detroit ( 144 ) at  Chicago ( -160 ) —- T: 6o-11
    3:05 PM :  Winnipeg ( -135 ) at  Buffalo ( 115 ) —- T: 6½u-10
    3:05 PM :  Colorado ( 165 ) at  Boston ( -190 ) —- T: 6u-15
    3:05 PM :  Carolina ( -140 ) at  New Jersey ( 120 ) —- T: 6u-10
    3:05 PM :  Minnesota ( 130 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -144 ) —- T: 5½o-15
    6:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -149 ) at  Florida ( 135 ) —- T: 6o-13
    7:05 PM :  Toronto ( -160 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( 144 ) —- T: 6½u-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@keephustlincuz said...

God damn Blackhawks. Ward playing. Bunch of dicks.

Yeah, Delia was my favourite goalie play of the day. Sucked to see Ward starting.

Missed on basically every offensive goal but one thus far myself (have 0 CHI2).

• the_shashi

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Zieg30 said...

Yeah, Delia was my favourite goalie play of the day. Sucked to see Ward starting.

Missed on basically every offensive goal but one thus far myself (have 0 CHI2).

I like Ward. He’s won 3 in a row, soon to be 4. Doesn’t look like I’ll cash though. Went Chi1 instead of Chi2…

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@the_shashi said...

I like Ward. He’s won 3 in a row, soon to be 4. Doesn’t look like I’ll cash though. Went Chi1 instead of Chi2…

Yeah, can’t win today without CHI2 (barring dramatic scoring in the later games), and I went decently heavily on CHI1 across FD and DK. No CHI2. Always frustrating to miss the one necessary line of the day, especially when one went with another line on the same team!

• gairz

Ditto. Ditto. Ditto…
    Frustration runs high..
    24.5pts for CHI2 as I type.
    I have 1 saving grace LU.
    TB/FLA game stack..
    Maybe both teams are tired after yesterday and it’ll be ..goals galore! Lol..

• the_shashi

@Zieg30 said...

Yeah, can’t win today without CHI2 (barring dramatic scoring in the later games), and I went decently heavily on CHI1 across FD and DK. No CHI2. Always frustrating to miss the one necessary line of the day, especially when one went with another line on the same team!

Maybe we can get 2 empty net goals from Kane-Toews :)

• the_shashi

@the_shashi said...

hahahahhaah ZIEG, it happened! :)))

• gairz

Wow.. took out the garbage and came back to all sorts of pts for my lines lol..

• panters

Palat of TB is out, according to Yahoo alerts

• tristanwolf

@the_shashi said...

haha awesome. though kaners was a regular goal with a couple min left.

i got 43.6 with marleau, kapanen and johnsson left on the early slate. go leafs!

• panters

Sorry he is DTD

• tristanwolf

@panters said...

Sorry he is DTD

yeah he’s out looks like jt miller moves up to the first line.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

There’s some free money tonight! Palat and Vasi both have decent ownership.

• mr_papageorgio

Played COL1 plus Varly again. Almost worked. I wonder how many games in a row they can lose in OT…

• tristanwolf

@Felixxberg said...

There’s some free money tonight! Palat and Vasi both have decent ownership.

wow i didn’t find a vassy but palat 19.7% in the $8

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@the_shashi said...

hahahahhaah ZIEG, it happened! :)))

Haha, Can’t ever count a line out until the game ends.

That said, CHI2 is still likely going to take down the big GPPs, unless they’re so low owned that the combos aren’t there for them (I haven’t looked at their ownership)!

• yisman

a few days until the NBA All Star break and we get big prize pools until it ends

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@yisman said...

a few days until the NBA All Star break and we get big prize pools until it ends

Best time of year for NHL DFS!

• yisman

@Zieg30 said...

Best time of year for NHL DFS!

Yeah.

All those people don’t know the pain and difficulty of trying to juggle both, though!

No NHL slate on Yahoo (DK I ignored as everything filled early) was starting at 6 PM so I was focusing on getting NBA entries in.

Then Palat got scratched. Had him in all my Yahoo lineups across the various slates :(

He was a lock at only $13 on the top line. It did not get tweeted until a few minutes before puck drop as the team refused to tell the media about the alleged injury.

Pretty much unowned on Yahoo and I doubt it’s because everyone saw the last second news and edited him out. He was going to be a great low-owned play.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

Based on satellites, it’s looking like FD may be doing a big $33 on Tuesday, Feb 19, and a big $333 on Wednesday, Feb 20.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@yisman said...

Pretty much unowned on Yahoo and I doubt it’s because everyone saw the last second news and edited him out. He was going to be a great low-owned play.

Ouch. That sucks.

• yisman

ColinASteph
    7h7 hours ago
    More
    Per DQ, Pionk is back in, Lettieri is out and @NYRangers are going with seven D. Also, Georgiev is starting in net.

In interesting showdown news, Nylander has been taking a lot of faceoffs lately.

• yisman

Kreider-MikaZibanejad-zuccarello
    Vesey-Hayes-Buchnevich
    Chytil-Strome-Namestikov
    (Pionk)-Nieves-Fast

Skjei-McQuaid
    Staal-DeAngelo
    Smith-Shattenkjirk

• tristanwolf

welp i had the tampa 2 line so no free money for me. can still do good on the early with some leafs goals. good start kapanen.

• tristanwolf

really need a kapanen or marleau goal in the 3rd! one time

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Well the forum $2 WTA was a battle! 39.7 to 45.1. Tough competition there. Nice work nhejda!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).