• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:08 PM :  Arizona ( 110 ) at  Montreal ( -127 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    7:08 PM :  Florida ( 113 ) at  Philadelphia ( -133 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    7:08 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 157 ) at  Washington ( -180 ) —- T: 6u-10
    7:38 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -137 ) at  Columbus ( 118 ) —- T: 6u-17
    10:08 PM :  Nashville ( -115 ) at  Vancouver ( -105 ) —- T: 6o-15
    10:38 PM :  Calgary ( -110 ) at  San Jose ( -110 ) —- T: 6u-10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• PhoFever

@yisman said...

fingers crossed that none of my goalies get late scratched this week (or skaters, for that matter)

Pretty amazing that it happened 2 days in a row where a goalie got scratched during warmups.

You and me both.

• PhoFever

@Felixxberg said...

Ovechkin is scoring the next two goals at home for sure.

Over the last 6 meetings, the home team has lost every game in this matchup. Bizarre. Two of those NYI wins on the road were shutouts.

• Stangs13

GPP Which combo do you like best Johansson/Granlund/karlsson/Dell or forsberg/turris/Niskanen/Rinne?

• ifthethunder

@PhoFever said...

Over the last 6 meetings, the home team has lost every game in this matchup. Bizarre. Two of those NYI wins on the road were shutouts.

Lots of water over the dam between the Caps and Barry Trotz.
    ~

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@Stangs13 said...

forsberg/turris/Niskanen/Rinne

between those two, this one.

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 (2/11 – 7:00 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/85862747

• klubba575

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/nhl-thoughts-for-2-10-3298026

Had some free time and wrote up line thoughts for today. Took WAY longer than I thought it would lol.

• Boooooourns

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@klubba575 said...

Had some free time and wrote up line thoughts for today. Took WAY longer than I thought it would lol.

Get a message that says “The content you are trying to access has not yet been published.”

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@klubba575 said...

Once you click mark for review, the RG staff will look over it and set it up, that can take some time as well, especially if they are getting swamped with other stuff, like their actual premium content posting, not just ours, it can take a lot longer/not get posted in time. Took me a long time to learn that lol

• yisman

DK goalie pool:

Raanta, Bobrovsky

• ifthethunder

CAPS:

Ovechkin – Backstrom – Wilson
    Vrana – Kuznetsov – Oshie
    Hagelin – Eller – Panik
    Leipsic – Dowd – Hathaway

Kempny – Carlson
    Fehervary – Orlov
    Siegenthaler – Jensen

Samsonov
    ~

• marker0357

do we know yet if it’s Raanta, Hill, or Kuemper? LWL has Hill while DFO has Raanta.

• zovyn

Raanta. Kuemper is definitely OUT

• marker0357

Why not Hill?

• zovyn

Hill is slated to BU per the twitts – no idea, you’d have to ask a ‘Yotes insider. :)

• ifthethunder

@zovyn said...

Raanta. Kuemper is definitely OUT

I take it this means we want one or more Montrealagins in our lineups?
    ~

• marker0357

I’m just trying to get the correct goalie to get 35+ saves…I hope.

• zovyn

Netminder decisions definitely vary between FD and DK players, that 35+ save bonus seems to be as important on DK as the 12pt W bonus is on FD. I think Price checks both boxes there but I’m concerned about the massive ownership he seems likely to see. Or will that be Samsonov? Dunno. I’m over-tweaking my LUs at the moment. :(

• OttawaCityMadman

Damn, OELarsson may be back tonight. I really liked Osterle. Scramble time. Looks like Kessel up up to L2 but still pp2

• Southie777

Never usually too heavy on Montreal, but I have a feeling tonight. Firing up at least one of each of the top 3 lines. So be sure to fire up MTL4!

• ifthethunder

@zovyn said...

Or will that be Samsonov?

I like playing Samsonov, but I want to use that salary elsewhere. Currently rolling with Aaron Dell and crossing my fingers.
    ~

• Volkster6

I’m with VAN1 and Florida 3 tonight. With of course some Ovi

Goalies for me tonight were Markstrom and McElleny

• gairz

per twitter
    Alignment remains the same.

Oliver Ekman-Larsson took warm-ups tonight and has practiced every day during the road trip, but will miss his fifth-straight game.

• Zieg30

Very disappointed that Raanta is playing and not Hill. I’m not changing my MON1 stacks because of potential regrets from doing so, but I no longer like them nearly as much!

• mr_papageorgio

Well after all my TB touting this morning I ended up going naked Kuch. I just think Point is overpriced unless he scores and/or gets the 3 point bonus and you can find better options at C. GL tonight guys!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler