• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:08 PM :  Arizona ( 110 ) at  Montreal ( -127 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    7:08 PM :  Florida ( 113 ) at  Philadelphia ( -133 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    7:08 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 157 ) at  Washington ( -180 ) —- T: 6u-10
    7:38 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -137 ) at  Columbus ( 118 ) —- T: 6u-17
    10:08 PM :  Nashville ( -115 ) at  Vancouver ( -105 ) —- T: 6o-15
    10:38 PM :  Calgary ( -110 ) at  San Jose ( -110 ) —- T: 6u-10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

@Zieg30 said...

How about tomorrow’s slate? Time to discuss tomorrow’s slate?

Yep. In NBA I have Mike Conley. Late scratch. See you all tomorrow!
    ~

• tristanwolf

uggh just realized i accidently put kuzenetsov with ovie and carlson one instead of backstrom. have backstrom in 2 but 12 point difference and saw kuz go off the ice with an injury. prusssht.

• FantasySultan

ugly night

• yisman

TB 0 for their last 23 on the power play

I bet TB heavy and they’re disappointing tonight

• mr_papageorgio

Danault and Gallagher struck early and have done absolutely nothing since. I swear that happens everytime I get an early goal.

• mr_papageorgio

@yisman said...

TB 0 for their last 23 on the power play

I bet TB heavy and they’re disappointing tonight

I put a decent sized bet on them too. Hopefully they come through in the third!

• FantasySultan

@mr_papageorgio said...

Danault and Gallagher struck early and have done absolutely nothing since. I swear that happens everytime I get an early goal.

the way the night is going…that may be enough

• Southie777

Woof!!! If you weren’t on NYI2, your basically done, unless there’s a late-night hammer. What’s crazy is that, despite their crazy hot start, they didn’t really go off. Very good night, but that wouldn’t often be enough to be slate-breaking.

• FantasySultan

will Nashville be chalk? I don’t see ANY chalk today other than WASH1 and Samsonov

• FantasySultan

anyone have the correct San Jose PP lines?

• SkateFiend

At Yahoo Ovechkin has -2.6. At DK he has 12 points.

I can’t say that I hate the DK scoring system.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

All over NYI tonight, all thanks to on here.

• klubba575

VAN lines are jumbled according to warm up skate. EP40 with Pearson and Virtanen, Horvat with Miller and MacEwen

• OttawaCityMadman

any confirm nash Goalie?

• OttawaCityMadman

Rinne in, just announced

• klubba575

Rinne is confirmed for what I have seen. LWL and Rotowire both had him green for awhile now. Hopefully no late shenanigans

• mr_papageorgio

Kuch game winner here would be ideal.

• mr_papageorgio

@mr_papageorgio said...

Kuch game winner here would be ideal.

• FantasySultan

lol…I got the kuch from point and hedman. woohoo.

now I need a rinne shutout and I can min cash lmao

• mr_papageorgio

@FantasySultan said...

lol…I got the kuch from point and hedman. woohoo.

now I need a rinne shutout and I can min cash lmao

I have Rinne and CGY1 hammer left. Hoping they can hammer the opposition instead of me which is what they’ve done every other time I’ve played them.

• FantasySultan

@mr_papageorgio said...

I have Rinne and CGY1 hammer left. Hoping they can hammer the opposition instead of me which is what they’ve done every other time I’ve played them.

with kuch and point???

that’s got a chance

• mr_papageorgio

@FantasySultan said...

with kuch and point???

that’s got a chance

Kuch, Danault, Gallagher, Mete. Not great aside from Kuch but yeah I think it’s live. I’m at 54 DK and the $222 leader is at 146.

• FantasySultan

@mr_papageorgio said...

Kuch, Danault, Gallagher, Mete. Not great aside from Kuch but yeah I think it’s live. I’m at 54 DK and the $222 leader is at 146.

I don’t play at DK so I don’t know how the scoring works. What will a shutout with 30 saves get you?

How much is a goal, assist?

• FantasySultan

well there goes that.

gonna be an ugly night

• mr_papageorgio

@FantasySultan said...

I don’t play at DK so I don’t know how the scoring works. What will a shutout with 30 saves get you?

How much is a goal, assist?

Goal is 10 (8.5 plus 1.5 for the shot on goal) and assist is 5. .7 per save and the win is 6. Shutout bonus is 4 but he already eliminated that possibility lol I’d be happy with 20 points.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler