NHL FORUM

Comments

• Zieg30

In the absence of an RG-created thread for today’s slate, lets use this one.

02/11 7:05 PM
    Anaheim (-140)
    Columbus
    5½u-25

Los Angeles
    N.Y. Islanders (-115)
    5½u-35

Buffalo
    Philadelphia (-160)
    5o-26

02/11 7:35 PM
    Colorado
    Ottawa (-115)
    5½u-10

02/11 8:05 PM
    Washington (-125)
    Minnesota
    5o-23

02/11 8:05 PM
    Boston
    Winnipeg (-115)
    5o-30

02/11 8:35 PM
    Dallas
    Chicago (-135)
    5½u-25

02/11 9:05 PM
    Toronto
    Edmonton (-145)
    5½u-20

02/11 10:35 PM
    Calgary
    San Jose (-170)
    5.5u-25

• kdub

Tonight is absolutely ridiculous

• mberkowi

• 2018 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@ejernigan1 said...

Can someone post a link to one of the top tournaments for tonight on FD. I created a lineup with some friends and hit 70. I know nothing about hockey and wanted to see how I did.

A lot of night’s 70 points take down GPP’s. Tonight it’s a min-cash.

https://www.fanduel.com/games/14675/contests/14675-22621185/entries/412991989/scoring

• deejones49

107.95 winning the breakaway my 82 is winning $10

• deejones49

Record scoring night 22 players over a 100

• mckaygod

that would be my goat 107.95 I had a lineup in 13th too with full sharks3 and burns coulda came 1st and 2nd…..4th time winning it this year hehe

• NextSignal

This night brought to you by bankroll management. I had some relatively great scores and didn’t even come close to cashing. I’m seriously in awe of some of the ridiculous scores posted, I can’t even be mad.

Really fun night of hockey. Looking forward to the “super” sniper tomorrow (aka, pre-NBA regular Sniper).

• Ryanoss

• 2015 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

The Couture post in overtime was a bit disappointing. Oh well.

• Bobbyboom

@awilson45 said...

He is legit. Not the kind of guy that can create on his own but Benn and Seguin have needed a guy to do the dirty work for a while and he fits the bill. Don’t expect him to keep up this pace obviously but even if he produces at a .5 pts per game pace going forward until he hits 5kish he’s a must play if he is on a line with Benn and Seguin.

Yup +1 this.. Dead on. Eaves is a great compliment to Benneguin and hes skilled enough to play with em. They have chemistry and if you have been watching stars games he has been coming on strong the last 3-4 games, so no one should really be surprised he tricked tonight. #shattucks

• Danforth11

Lost most of my bankroll then night before and went for winner takes all with the rest for a comeback with a solid lineup having Eaves (hat trick) and other solid players and lost by .2 with Anderson as goalie about to lose hope.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Woke up this morning to see over 70 points in multiple lus and not much to show for it. Guess that’s what happens when every game hits the over.

Would have only netted me maybe $3 more but I made the mistake of not finding a way to get Pouliot in the lu with Mcd/eberlr. Did that last week and I said I need to stack the full line more. But I went talbot in most lus and went cheap D with Sekera so I couldn’t do the whole. Should have punted d elsewhere and played the whole McDavid line.

• Ericpaul

Last night was crazy. I finally thought I had something with Eaves and Ovechkin both 6-7% owned in the $3 sniper. And not a dime to show for it. If the stupid Ducks goalie could’ve got a win, I could’ve salvaged a few bucks. Oh well, that’s the life of dfs

• Olhausen

@NextSignal said...

This night brought to you by bankroll management. I had some relatively great scores and didn’t even come close to cashing. I’m seriously in awe of some of the ridiculous scores posted, I can’t even be mad.

Really fun night of hockey. Looking forward to the “super” sniper tomorrow (aka, pre-NBA regular Sniper).

It’s not the NBA that caused the sniper to go down. It’s because in all sports they are doing those 3 entry max contest so all the big contests in every sport have had their prize pool cut a lot. Honestly I’d rather they stopped making all the contest so top heavy instead of making the entry limit less.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler