7:08 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -165 ) at  Florida ( 145 ) —- T: 6o-15
    8:08 PM :  Ottawa ( 175 ) at  Winnipeg ( -200 ) —- T: 6½u-25
    8:08 PM :  Detroit ( 170 ) at  Nashville ( -190 ) —- T: 5½u-20
    8:08 PM :  Columbus ( -105 ) at  Chicago ( -115 ) —- T: 5½u-20
    8:38 PM :  Carolina ( -125 ) at  Dallas ( 105 ) —- T: 5½u-10
    10:08 PM :  San Jose ( -115 ) at  Los Angeles ( -105 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    10:08 PM :  Anaheim ( 200 ) at  Vegas ( -230 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    10:08 PM :  Calgary ( -145 ) at  Vancouver ( 125 ) —- T: 6½u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• axman15

Just happy that EDM/MTL isn’t too late tonight so there will be time to pivot if that game is cancelled last minute

• lomac

Connolly up on top line

#FlaPanthers lines in warmups:

Verhaeghe – Barkov – Connolly
    Huberdeau – Wennberg – Hornqvist
    Vatrano – Luostarinen – Tippett
    Lomberg – Lammikko – Acciari

Weegar – Ekblad
    Nutivaara – Stralman
    Yandle – Gudas

Bobrovsky
    Driedger

• lomac

UPDATE: Steven Stamkos is out tonight with a lower body injury. Is day to day #tblightning

• gairz

@lomac said...

Verhaeghe – Barkov – Connolly

Good .. I need a good punt W.. thanks

• cplatt87

@lomac said...

UPDATE: Steven Stamkos is out tonight with a lower body injury. Is day to day #tblightning

Tyler Johnson getting the promotion to that top line. I just reworked my cash lineup to fit him in, so he’s a guaranteed bust.

• qatman

Well I tinkered pretty good at the end here. Swapped out Kane/Neal/Barrie for Rakell/Niederreiter/Burns. We’ll see how that goes.

• cplatt87

@qatman said...

Well I tinkered pretty good at the end here. Swapped out Kane/Neal/Barrie for Rakell/Niederreiter/Burns. We’ll see how that goes.

I tinkered Rakell out so it probably means good things for you!

• tristanwolf

@cplatt87 said...

Tyler Johnson getting the promotion to that top line. I just reworked my cash lineup to fit him in, so he’s a guaranteed bust.

ed – johnson correct

• qatman

@cplatt87 said...

I tinkered Rakell out so it probably means good things for you!

I doubt it, you have consistently provided good advice. I was debating between Rakell and Brown originally, with Neal locked in. It’s all a crapshoot, just have to avoid the splatters. Good luck tonight.

• cplatt87

@qatman said...

I doubt it, you have consistently provided good advice. I was debating between Rakell and Brown originally, with Neal locked in. It’s all a crapshoot, just have to avoid the splatters. Good luck tonight.

I had to decide between Rakell and Johnson after the Stamkos news and decided to go with the cheaper guy to spend up more in other spots. See how it goes! Good luck to you as well

• Steverino01

Stamkos 7.3% owned in the $4 micro foreskin.

• zovyn

@Steverino01 said...

Stamkos 7.3% owned in the $4 micro foreskin.

6.3% in the FD Breakaway.

• maibockaddict

Here we go…again

• ifthethunder

@lomac said...

I missed it. This is what happens when you’re trying to do too many different DFS sports.
    ~

• tristanwolf

✶ ✶Tony G✶ ✶
    @Certified_TonyG
    ·
    25s
    #Blackhawks
    lines & pairings vs. CBJ:

DeBrincat-Suter-Kane
    Eyes

Janmark-Strome-Kubalik
    Thinking face

Hagel-Soderberg-Kurashev
    Thumbs up

Highmore-Kampf
    Face with raised eyebrow

Keith-Mitchell
    Ok hand

de Haan-Carlsson
    Squared ok

Zadorov-Beaudin
    Worried face

Bowey
    Man shrugging

Lankinen
    Goal net

• qatman

I was ambivalent about Point, and really should have swapped him out once Stamkos was out. He gets most of his value from playmaking, and his best weapon is unavailable. Note to self for the future, I guess.

• gairz

#Habs: La formation face aux Oilers

Drouin-Suzuki-Anderson
    Toffoli-Danault-Gallagher
    Tatar-Kotkaniemi-Armia
    Byron-Evans-Lehkonen

Chiarot-Weber
    Edmundson-Petry
    Kulak-Romanov

Allen

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

So many new lines everywhere! 7/7 of my lineups didn’t have a single 7pm player, so I was able to make all tweaks!

• klubba575

Really considered swapping from WPG1 to 2 after seeing that new line. Didn’t and now I see 1 has quite ownership. Bummer.

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@klubba575 said...

Really considered swapping from WPG1 to 2 after seeing that new line. Didn’t and now I see 1 has quite ownership. Bummer.

Yep I am thinking the same thing.

• zovyn

@Zieg30 said...

Were I to do that, I’d do Forsberg-Ellis-Josi, as Arvidsson doesn’t play on PP1 with the two D-men.

Nice. Let’s get some more of that going.

• qatman

@qatman said...

I was ambivalent about Point, and really should have swapped him out once Stamkos was out. He gets most of his value from playmaking, and his best weapon is unavailable. Note to self for the future, I guess.

Blind squirrel, meet nut.

• cplatt87

@Steverino01 said...

I hate when teams assemble their PP1 from 3 different lines. I’m looking at you WPG.

Im watching the Wpg/Ott game and Ottawa’s PP1 has 1 skater from each line! (Tkachuk, Dadonov, Stutzle and Galchenyuk). I don’t understand it

• Tsw1999

I swerved from WPG for some reason before they started except for Connor and Hellebruyck. Was not expecting a 50 shot pace from Ottawa.

• qatman

@cplatt87 said...

Im watching the Wpg/Ott game and Ottawa’s PP1 has 1 skater from each line! (Tkachuk, Dadonov, Stutzle and Galchenyuk). I don’t understand it

Voltron!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).