7:08 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -165 ) at  Florida ( 145 ) —- T: 6o-15
    8:08 PM :  Ottawa ( 175 ) at  Winnipeg ( -200 ) —- T: 6½u-25
    8:08 PM :  Detroit ( 170 ) at  Nashville ( -190 ) —- T: 5½u-20
    8:08 PM :  Columbus ( -105 ) at  Chicago ( -115 ) —- T: 5½u-20
    8:38 PM :  Carolina ( -125 ) at  Dallas ( 105 ) —- T: 5½u-10
    10:08 PM :  San Jose ( -115 ) at  Los Angeles ( -105 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    10:08 PM :  Anaheim ( 200 ) at  Vegas ( -230 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    10:08 PM :  Calgary ( -145 ) at  Vancouver ( 125 ) —- T: 6½u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zovyn

Gibson v Fleury
    Jones v Petersen
    Markstrom v Demko

• ASalvaro

right now i’m in one of those bad streaks where i could have 5 guys from a team that scores 7 goals and I will NOT get a single goal
    the Zamboni driver would get a goal before one of my players

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I hesitated between three goalies to go 100% with: Hellebuyck, Lankinen or Demko.

I went with Demko. Pretty sure he finishes at -7 tonight while the other two crushed.

• OttawaCityMadman

Liane ties it then wins it in OT, from Ros and Jones would be a good thing…

• CheetosAddict

Atkinson 4pts now, crazy game 6-5

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Started out the day with Atkinson/Ros/Jones. I did not keep it until lock.

• BazookaDad

I got over 200 on Fanduel with Pacioretty and McGinn going. I like my chances, wish me luck boys

• OttawaCityMadman

On a sweat for a $250 ticket. I see Daz in there. 36pt lead…

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@OttawaCityMadman said...

On a sweat for a $250 ticket. I see Daz in there. 36pt lead…

Haha, yeah, you see me very close to the bottom!

Good luck! I don’t want to jinx it, but you are looking very good. A random Couture explosion is your biggest concern.

• Southie777

Well, my night is gonna come down to how Gaudreau/Monahan/Tkachuk and SJ2 finish the night. Love having a late night hammer, but totally didn’t plan it to have two late night hammers, just worked out that way. Except for Atkinson/Roslovic exploding, I was feeling pretty good about having largely faded the early games. However, my two lines decided not to show up, either. Need big 3rd periods! This is for my main lineup that I entered in the Twine and a couple of single entries. I also entered several other lineups in the Forecheck, some better than others. But I’d love to at least min cash in all the contests with that lineup! Also, does anyone know why Johnny Hockey suddenly sucks?

• qatman

Another night, another late collapse. The Sharks just fell apart, allowing a couple of quick ugly goals. Lankinen fell apart. What was looking like a B/B+ night is turning into a D-.

Also I see Comtois scored, of course I did not play him tonight. And so it goes.

• capsgm2002

Sending out an ABP for Brent Burns. About to goose egg with 9 minutes left.

• BazookaDad

Pacioretty shitting the bed cost me thousands. Uggh, so sad :(

• qatman

@capsgm2002 said...

Sending out an ABP for Brent Burns. About to goose egg with 9 minutes left.

Burns got credited with 4 missed shots, but it felt like more. At one point they had credited him with a PPA on the Hertl goal from Couture, but that ended up going to Karlsson (which was also questionable, should have just been 1 assist). Anyway thanks for coming to my TED talk.

• Southie777

Well, the boys got it done! Riding that Gaudreau (Monahan) goal and fine Markstrom performance all the way to… an exact break even! But I’ll take it, much better than it looked halfway through the 3rd period. Live to fight another day!

• capsgm2002

@qatman said...

Burns got credited with 4 missed shots, but it felt like more. At one point they had credited him with a PPA on the Hertl goal from Couture, but that ended up going to Karlsson (which was also questionable, should have just been 1 assist). Anyway thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Right after I posted that, Burns had his first SOG. Those other four would have been nice and crept me up the standings. Waffled on playing Smith due to the matchup at Montreal and regretted it. He was a wall last night.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).