• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:35 PM :  San Jose ( -125 ) at  New Jersey ( 105 ) —- T: -125
    3:05 PM :  Detroit ( 220 ) at  Minnesota ( -260 ) —- T: 220
    6:05 PM :  Colorado ( 0 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    6:05 PM :  Dallas ( 150 ) at  Nashville ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    7:35 PM :  Vancouver ( 125 ) at  Buffalo ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    7:35 PM :  Montreal ( 120 ) at  Boston ( -140 ) —- T: 120

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• PhoFever

Finally a medium-sized slate to work with today. I don’t know about everyone else, but I’m so relieved there is no PIT, WAS, TOR or NYR to have to take into account today. Sick and tired of guessing wrong on which of their lines is going to put up the points. And I’m even more sick of having to roster Crosby “just in case” it’s the night when he hits 1,000.

• mathewsmarner

liking nashville, san jose and detroit thus far maybe even vancouver

• marker0357

Press, Isles, and North Stars (I mean Wild) for me

• sizzlebeans

@Seahawkto said...

I’m even more sick of having to roster Crosby “just in case” it’s the night when he hits 1,000.

I had this feeling he was letting of the gas so he could hit 1000 at home in front of his fans. I foolishly still rostered him at around 40% of my LU the last two games.

• tristanwolf

Love minne2. Seems boom or bust lately but koivu and zucker been quiet a few games, maybe today is back to boom at home.

• PhoFever

I’m starting to learn that it’s probably a good idea to hedge your cash lineups with an“opposite lineup” GPPs. If you are going heavy on Penguins such as last night in cash games, throw out a tournament lineup with Mike Smith and some Coyotes. I’m taking that approach today…Buffalo players in cash, Canucks in GPP.

• sizzlebeans

I’m a 100% GPP player, but will be leaving GPP alone today. Hoping to recapture my losses from last night in some cash games today.

• mathewsmarner

pavelski, marleau and burns for the early game, then loaded on detroit the rest of the way with a side order of andy greene of jersey

• mathewsmarner

mr. zeman nytat is a great detroit player, i hope he does well come puck drop

• mathewsmarner

that almost sounds like a real hockey player name or soccer

• mathewsmarner

thought couture wasn’t playing, he better stay off the score sheet

• mathewsmarner

either way jersey up 1-0 meaning i don’t get the start i wanted and probably won’t get the empty netters

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Seahawkto said...

Finally a medium-sized slate to work with today. I don’t know about everyone else, but I’m so relieved there is no PIT, WAS, TOR or NYR to have to take into account today. Sick and tired of guessing wrong on which of their lines is going to put up the points. And I’m even more sick of having to roster Crosby “just in case” it’s the night when he hits 1,000.

I’m with you there.

I tend to just go Wash L2 most of the time. NYR are just a complete crapshoot nowadays now that everyone is healthy and the Kreider-Step-MZA line was split up. And Pittsburgh is a mess, sometimes I’ll just go some PP1 correlation.

• PhoFever

@Zieg30 said...

I’m with you there.

I tend to just go Wash L2 most of the time. NYR are just a complete crapshoot nowadays now that everyone is healthy and the Kreider-Step-MZA line was split up. And Pittsburgh is a mess, sometimes I’ll just go some PP1 correlation.

I like the WASH 2 also, and I typically like using Backstrom to get cheaper Ovi exposure. But, seems like every time I check the WASH box score lately, its a huge serving of Brett Connolies and Jay Beagles with a dash of Andre Burokovskies and Lars Ellers on top.

• mathewsmarner

burnsy with another “excellent”

• mathewsmarner

now i just need andy greene to get that hatrick

• mathewsmarner

thorton starting to score goals

• TimmerRC

Lots of goal scoring potential tonight… Dallas, Nash, Mtl, Bos, Buf, Col, Nyi – essentially every evening team except Vancouver has the chance at 5 goals. I’m stocking combinations of all of them.

Now watch Vancouver win 7-1.

• mathewsmarner

i loaded up on nashville without p.k. subban

• mathewsmarner

detroit wins 20-0 in honor of their late owner

• mathewsmarner

or a goal for every consecutive playoff year made, 25-0

• mathewsmarner

u know ur out of it when marleau contributes .5 points despite burns’ 12.5 but here’s my detroit lineup, zetterberg, tata, mantha, nyquist, mrazck

• mathewsmarner

don’t get why nbc is putting a clock on zetterberg’s shift, a foretelling maybe?

• mathewsmarner

coreau is in net, what a bummer

• sizzlebeans

@mathewsmarner said...

don’t get why nbc is putting a clock on zetterberg’s shift, a foretelling maybe?

They’ve been doing that with a star player they pick before each game. I haven’t looked up why. Just seen they keep doing it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).