• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:35 PM :  San Jose ( -125 ) at  New Jersey ( 105 ) —- T: -125
    3:05 PM :  Detroit ( 220 ) at  Minnesota ( -260 ) —- T: 220
    6:05 PM :  Colorado ( 0 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    6:05 PM :  Dallas ( 150 ) at  Nashville ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    7:35 PM :  Vancouver ( 125 ) at  Buffalo ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    7:35 PM :  Montreal ( 120 ) at  Boston ( -140 ) —- T: 120

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• TimmerRC

Speaking of Subban, wth has happened to him? Was he really only such an offensive force because of the people around him in MTL? I don’t understand where his scoring drive has gone…

• mathewsmarner

if there is a guy who will break out for the wild, it’s koivu in my oppinion

• mathewsmarner

i fail to see how detroit got a penalty? holding the stick? interference? what?

• mathewsmarner

good job detroit, 5min major approaching and a game misconduct

• mathewsmarner

the hell with it, see u guys at 6pm (going to keep track of starting goalies, pekke rinne 6pm uncomfirmed) carey price tukka rask 7pm confirmed…..wtf

• tristanwolf

@mathewsmarner said...

if there is a guy who will break out for the wild, it’s koivu in my oppinion

2 assists nice start!

• sizzlebeans

@mathewsmarner said...

the hell with it, see u guys at 6pm (going to keep track of starting goalies, pekke rinne 6pm uncomfirmed) carey price tukka rask 7pm confirmed…..wtf

NSH never confirms a goalie until you see who is on the ice first in warm-ups.

• Messiah717

Terrible high stick to the face by Nyquist. Four minute penalty but will likely end up a multiple game suspension. The refs with a terrible miss on that one.

• TicketRaven

Noel Acciari
    Bruins starting PP1?

• TimmerRC

Nyquist needs to go bye-bye for a lot of games for that move.

• TicketRaven

Dallas Starting Goalie is?

• TimmerRC

The various sites are all assuming Niemi, but I don’t think confirmation has arrived, yet.

• sizzlebeans

Was just looking over my LU from last night. I think this has to be the worst LU ever played in DFS, and I ran it out into 4 contests:

Pos Player FPTS
    C Sidney Crosby 0.5
    C R. Nugent-Hopkins 0.5
    W Chris Kreider 1.5
    W Chris Kunitz 0.5
    W Mats Zuccarello 1.5
    D Ian Cole 0.5
    D Nick Holden 0
    G Braden Holtby P 2.6
    UTIL Jordan Eberle 1.5
    Total Fantasy Points: 9.10

• garybmw

@sizzlebeans said...

Was just looking over my LU from last night

Playing Crosby in cash games is a very difficult thing to do. He needs to score enough to make up his salary AND the Nick Holden guy you took since you clearly took him due to lack of remaining funds. So you are essentially paying 20%+ of your lineup for 1 player…. Which obviously worked this morning for Burns, but he is id say one of the few exceptions

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@TicketRaven said...

Noel Acciari
    Bruins starting PP1?

I’m not seeing this guy?

• mathewsmarner

loaded up on nashville and montreal going with price in net for both dk contests

• weaponX

Lehtonen and Pekka confirmed.

• TimmerRC

Lehtonen confirmed for Dallas. Rinne for Nashville.

• mathewsmarner

price for montreal and rask for boston

• mathewsmarner

i haven’t seen mike reibero in the dk but i’ll live

• mathewsmarner

i’m also not including brendan gallagher, don’t even know if he’s starting but the guy is off the i.r.

• sizzlebeans

@mathewsmarner said...

i haven’t seen mike reibero in the dk but i’ll live

He’s not currently on an NHL team. NSH waived him a week or two ago and he’s on an AHL team right now.

• mathewsmarner

thanks for that he had decent stats, not enough to merit a fantasy roster tho

• sizzlebeans

@garybmw said...

Playing Crosby in cash games is a very difficult thing to do. He needs to score enough to make up his salary AND the Nick Holden guy you took since you clearly took him due to lack of remaining funds. So you are essentially paying 20%+ of your lineup for 1 player…. Which obviously worked this morning for Burns, but he is id say one of the few exceptions

That was GPP LU, and I would have started Skjei over Holden, but I split evenly between the two yesterday. I have been starting Sid for the “in case it happens this game” narrative. I only had about 35-40% of my LU with him in it though.

• mathewsmarner

doesn’t look like gallagher is playing based on fantasylabs

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).