• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:35 PM :  San Jose ( -125 ) at  New Jersey ( 105 ) —- T: -125
    3:05 PM :  Detroit ( 220 ) at  Minnesota ( -260 ) —- T: 220
    6:05 PM :  Colorado ( 0 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    6:05 PM :  Dallas ( 150 ) at  Nashville ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    7:35 PM :  Vancouver ( 125 ) at  Buffalo ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    7:35 PM :  Montreal ( 120 ) at  Boston ( -140 ) —- T: 120

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mathewsmarner

paci and shaw, arvi and johan
    pety, mark and ek
    price
    taveres

• mathewsmarner

berube i think was the best choice for a netminder

• mathewsmarner

berube priced at 8100 on dk, that won’t free up ur forwards

• mavdizzle

Stat adjustment gave me the tie for first in the early sniper!!!! Ill take it!!!My first NON freeroll gpp win!!!

• mathewsmarner

4 guys in the penalty box for nsh, two for dallas

• mathewsmarner

detroit all over again!

• mathewsmarner

berube not letting the wrap around go in

• mathewsmarner

weakest one time ever! but gains the pp

• mathewsmarner

giveaway was probably planned just so they can get that 4man rush on 2

• mathewsmarner

shootout coming early for colorodo, don’t think they want to wait ti’ll after overtime

• weaponX

Made a LU quickly for the early slate 10 minutes before lock. Weren’t any GPPs available, so just tossed it in a 50/50. Ended up putting up 197 points. Ughh

• mathewsmarner

joe colborne is owned by 0.0% in dk’s $250 free league and the top ranked guy owns him

• mathewsmarner

top guy fell to second bet u he’s a computer like when u play chess

• mathewsmarner

nsh not doing anything

• mathewsmarner

4 goals in total and there’s always someone on board the free league with 2 goals and 4 assists

• Messiah717

@mathewsmarner said...

4 goals in total and there’s always someone on board the free league with 2 goals and 4 assists

It’s Watson.

• RolltheRock83

Just saw they added a Arvidsson assist to the Josi goal.

He kicked it back to him.

• mathewsmarner

here i thought nashville would put up points

• mathewsmarner

and the wrong guys are putting up nsh’s points

• mathewsmarner

would have been nice if the right guys for nsh put up points since my high priced lone man taveres from the isles tallied two assists

• mathewsmarner

“nyquist offered in person hearing for the high stick on spurgeron”

• mathewsmarner

you stink carey price

• RolltheRock83

You could easily make the argument Forsberg should be given a assist on that last Fisher goal.
    He enters the zone with the puck, pins it up against the boards and it pops right out to Fisher in the slot.
    I’ve seen assists handed out for wayyyy less.

• superstars92

Wow first night I play hockey since Dec 2016 only because I don’t like 2 game NBA slates and I’m currently winning the 27 dollar tourney on DK (possibly stands to change if Rask gets his shutout – it’ll be close) and have like 10/10 teams cashing in that tournament. No matter what though I don’t think I’ll play for a while just got on the good side of variance tonight.

• sizzlebeans

I’ll be happy to see a half point stat correction so I can leap over teste in my cash games and cash in a little more.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).