NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:38 PM :  Montreal ( 180 ) at  Boston ( -215 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    10:08 PM :  Calgary ( -130 ) at  Los Angeles ( 110 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    10:38 PM :  Chicago ( 130 ) at  Vancouver ( -150 ) —- T: 6½u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• antzilla810

Thinking Cgy2/Van2 with Pastrnack and Krug.

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 Results

rgreuli – 139.5
    sirrobert6 – 138.8
    CheetosAddict – 137.9
    ifthethunder – 137.5
    PocketsSloppy – 124

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 (2/12 – 7:30 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/85916970

• ifthethunder

@PocketsSloppy said...

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 Results

rgreuli – 139.5
    sirrobert6 – 138.8
    CheetosAddict – 137.9
    ifthethunder – 137.5
    PocketsSloppy – 124

Congrats to rgreuli! So close…
    ~

• PhoFever

@antzilla810 said...

Thinking Cgy2/Van2 with Pastrnack and Krug.

Food for thought (appetizer): Carey Price 27 career wins vs BOS, more than vs. any other team. Yes, he plays them more, but still.

More food for thought (main course): Kings have 3rd-worst home PK% in NHL. CGY will likely draw some penalties tonight considering how much Doughty hates Tkachuk and won’t be able to resist some hard checks/high sticks.

• rgreuli

@PhoFever said...

Food for thought (appetizer): Carey Price 27 career wins vs BOS, more than vs. any other team. Yes, he plays them more, but still.

More food for thought (main course): Kings have 3rd-worst home PK% in NHL. CGY will likely draw some penalties tonight considering how much Doughty hates Tkachuk and won’t be able to resist some hard checks/high sticks.

..but Boston has only lost 2 games at home this year.

• PhoFever

@rgreuli said...

..but Boston has only lost 2 games at home this year.

Boston has also lost twice to Detroit. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think they will lose, but it’s a 3 game slate, gotta think of a creative way to leap ahead of people.

• mr_papageorgio

I was happy we got a $333 tonight on DK but a 3 game BOS1 slate looks like a good day to watch from the sideline.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

Not playing tonight have fun everyone!

• Southie777

I’ll be at the B’s /Hab’s game, so I’m REQUIRED to play at least a little. It’s in the rules, just like playing Auston Matthews at home!

• Volkster6

@mr_papageorgio said...

I was happy we got a $333 tonight on DK but a 3 game BOS1 slate looks like a good day to watch from the sideline.

I was thinking the exact same – $333 looks so good. Slate participating teams… not so much

• yisman

@StLouisBlues
    Blues GM Doug Armstrong will address the media with an update on Jay Bouwmeester this afternoon in Las Vegas

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Southie777 said...

I’ll be at the B’s /Hab’s game, so I’m REQUIRED to play at least a little. It’s in the rules, just like playing Auston Matthews at home!

Ha, yup.

I’m going to the Leafs’ game tomorrow.

AT the game, AND AM at home!? I have to be 100% AM tomorrow I guess!

• mr_papageorgio

@Zieg30 said...

Ha, yup.

I’m going to the Leafs’ game tomorrow.

AT the game, AND AM at home!? I have to be 100% AM tomorrow I guess!

Play Nylander too. He’s a 100% lock to go nuclear after busting for me yesterday. Still very salty about the last second Draisaitl ENG.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

have fun at the games guys, so jealous!
    The closest game for me is Boston (11hrs drive away) or Mtl (15rs), so SUPER jellin’!

• yisman

DK goalie pool

CHI goalie, Rittich, LA goalie

• Iceman10000

Hey all! My message to DK today. It’s time they up NHL contests. Your thoughts shoot me a DM

How do you not have NBA events giving out NHL tickets this is ridiculous the NBA All star games coming up and with no games for days switch/give players options over to hockey.

Who do I really have to talk to get some of these contests created? It is time to start seeing NBA- NHL and NHL-NBA correlations it’s been about 10+ time asking now over the 12 months or so with no results. The contests offered don’t make sense (we don’t need NBA-NASCAR, or NBA-LOL. Sure it’s cool for NASCAR season starter and big majors). Like for blanks sake these are 2/4 major sports and you have wasted more Input and created better prize pools for XFL, granted I know NFL is the big money, but XFL isn’t the same draw and going to invest in a league that lasted 1 year, last time out and we saw what AAFL did last year.

These are 2 leagues that have been around 50+ years. Start feeding players into the NHL and double those prize pools. “Build the model and they will come” Both season run in correlation with each other.

What needs to get done to actually see this? More emails from everyone. A poll on your website?? “Which correlations do you like the most…?”

Or just make it happen

Regards,
    Iceman..

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@Iceman10000 said...

Who do I really have to talk to get some of these contests created?

I actually got fed up yesterday and hit up the live chat.
    Had a convo with Carly and she was amazing, actual human responses, felt listened to for a serious change of pace.
    We have to show them we care, I highly suggest dropping a quick message on their live chat. Doesn’t have to be a novel.

• Iceman10000

Haha yeah have in the past and continue to message support on the app(Is that what you meant). This perfect opportunity for this weekend needed the novel was needed

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@mr_papageorgio said...

Play Nylander too. He’s a 100% lock to go nuclear after busting for me yesterday. Still very salty about the last second Draisaitl ENG.

Ha, well, maybe you should play him again tomorrow too and try to exercise those demons.

• rgreuli

@PhoFever said...

Boston has also lost twice to Detroit. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think they will lose, but it’s a 3 game slate, gotta think of a creative way to leap ahead of people.

Yep. I got a doozy tonight and it’s the LA Kings and not line 1.

• Southie777

@sirrobert6 said...

have fun at the games guys, so jealous!
    The closest game for me is Boston (11hrs drive away) or Mtl (15rs), so SUPER jellin’!

Haha, yikes, where do you live? Way up in Maine? But then you probably wouldn’t be so far from a Habs game. Yeah, I’m just a city person. Grew up in the city. The year the Bruins won the Cup, we lived less than a 10-minute walk to the Garden, it was fantastic! Now we are WAY out, a 20-minute train ride from the Garden. But it’s also a 5-minute walk from work to the Garden. Pros and cons to city living, of course, but it certainly is convenient!

• SkateFiend

Why would I play a DK dollar contest in which the top prize is around 100 bucks, when the top prize of the 50 cent contest is like a 1,000 bucks? That always puzzled me.

• alyeska_skibum

Weber is out for a bit, makes BOS a little more tempting

https://twitter.com/ChantalMachabee/status/1227712588911390721

• Iceman10000

Sedin‘s Jersey retirement tonight. vs. Their Former nemesis in Chicago

(Prop bet has an option for if the Sedins mention Duncan Keith lol. Just burn more money)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).