7:08 PM :  Boston ( -135 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( 115 ) —- T: 5o-30
    7:08 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -145 ) at  Florida ( 125 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    7:08 PM :  Montreal ( 110 ) at  Toronto ( -130 ) —- T: 6½u-20
    8:08 PM :  Detroit ( 145 ) at  Nashville ( -165 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    8:08 PM :  Carolina ( -120 ) at  Dallas ( 100 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    8:08 PM :  Columbus ( -110 ) at  Chicago ( -110 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    8:08 PM :  St. Louis ( -130 ) at  Arizona ( 110 ) —- T: 5½u-20
    10:08 PM :  Calgary ( -135 ) at  Vancouver ( 115 ) —- T: 6o-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• marker0357

early game decision maker for me – Dubois in or out

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@marker0357 said...

early game decision maker for me – Dubois in or out

That’s an edge no matter if he’s in or out! I think the edge is bigger if he’s out, as it means new lines and a bunch of people getting a 0 from him.

• marker0357

@Felixxberg said...

That’s an edge no matter if he’s in or out! I think the edge is bigger if he’s out, as it means new lines and a bunch of people getting a 0 from him.

Yeah, I’m going to watch that one closely. Right now, I have him in but if he sits, my strategy changes significantly.

• Southie777

I really need to start putting a sticky note on my forehead to remind myself not to waste money on 2-game slates. Last night was a disaster. I know they work for some people, but I just end up lighting money on fire. On to tonight!

• PhoFever

@Southie777 said...

I really need to start putting a sticky note on my forehead to remind myself not to waste money on 2-game slates. Last night was a disaster. I know they work for some people, but I just end up lighting money on fire. On to tonight!

Yeah I have sucked at those lately too. That BOS game was so so super annoying…. nothing more crushing than a soccer score in a hockey game

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Speaking of edge (and giving up some by mentioning this), but ARZ1 is criminally underpriced on FD.

• cplatt87

@marker0357 said...

Yeah, I’m going to watch that one closely. Right now, I have him in but if he sits, my strategy changes significantly.

It sounds like he will play but not 100% confirmed. Warmups will be key!

• rgreuli

Ottawa just traded Galchenyuk and Paquette to Carolina for Dzingel.

• rgreuli

Dubois out this afternoon.

• panters

Looks like Stastny is taking Dubois place. Does it matter too much going from W to C? He was already on the PP with Connor and Wheeler.

• marker0357

Scramble-in-process

• marker0357

let’s see where Anisimov plays

• the_shashi

Hey fellas. I don’t post here as often as I use to, but enjoy dropping in once in awhile to see comments – my friends are in here!!!! Volkster say something! :)

Anyway I see a lot of new players starting up w NHL dfs – if you haven’t done so yet, check out Adam Daly Frey’s Patreon for NHL dfs services. Best investment you can make (it’s way too cheap and very useful to track lineup and pp changes, and other data points like “match up edges”). DFO but more precise and better.

Lines I like tonight: Zona1 and Chi1

• lomac

With Dubois out, #NHLJets going 11F/7D again:

Copp-Scheifele-Ehlers
    Connor-Stastny-Wheeler
    Perreault-Lowry-Appleton
    Vesalainen-Lewis

Morrissey-Poolman
    Forbort-Pionk
    Beaulieu-DeMelo
    Stanley

• qatman

It’s Saturday, which means I will lose, which means I should go light. We’ll see whether that in fact happens.

I think I am punting both D in order to jam in a few studs. Have a good feeling about Tavares tonight, so will play him. With so many games you can’t play everyone, so I will trust my instinct. Also going back to the well with Nino.

Maybe today the Sharks will surprise me… I hope so as a fan, but I am not sanguine. EK65 has looked better the last few games, so possibly a value there.

• ifthethunder

@qatman said...

It’s Saturday, which means I will lose, which means I should go light. We’ll see whether that in fact happens.

My goal for today: Start a goalie who’s actually going to play.
    ~

• Felixxberg

@Felixxberg said...

I was wrong. The edge would have been better if he was in. He’s out and only 1.7% in the SD I’m playing.

• cplatt87

@Felixxberg said...

I was wrong. The edge would have been better if he was in. He’s out and only 1.7% in the SD I’m playing.

I think him having the DTD tag likely scared most people off him on initial builds

• Felixxberg

@lomac said...

With Dubois out, #NHLJets going 11F/7D again:

Copp-Scheifele-Ehlers
    Connor-Stastny-Wheeler
    Perreault-Lowry-Appleton
    Vesalainen-Lewis

Morrissey-Poolman
    Forbort-Pionk
    Beaulieu-DeMelo
    Stanley

I plugged in some Vesalainen! He wasn’t supposed to play, and he’ll have decent centers double shifting with him on L4.

• Felixxberg

@cplatt87 said...

I think him having the DTD tag likely scared most people off him on initial builds

True. The biggest edge I have ever seen was Pastrnak late scratch at 35% during playoffs.

• panters

My goal is trying not to go from winning $81 after one period, with a three-team train, to $16 after two periods to $4.50 after three periods! That was in a quarter GPP SD last night. Good luck everyone and break those bad streaks!

• Boooooourns

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Some edge with Stastny being 22.8% and 2.5% Captain.

• the_shashi

@Felixxberg said...

True. The biggest edge I have ever seen was Pastrnak late scratch at 35% during playoffs.

biggest edge was last night in satties where everyone else took pasta at 9k!

• the_shashi

Getttt intoooooo my bellyyyyy

• zovyn

@Felixxberg said...

I plugged in some Vesalainen! He wasn’t supposed to play, and he’ll have decent centers double shifting with him on L4.

Nice

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).