• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:35 PM : Colorado ( -120 ) at Buffalo ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    12:35 PM : Los Angeles ( 0 ) at New Jersey ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    3:30 PM : Boston ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    6:05 PM : St. Louis ( 115 ) at Tampa Bay ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    7:35 PM : Philadelphia ( 155 ) at N.Y. Rangers ( -175 ) —- T: 155

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• TicketRaven

Whats up with Voracek – 2 pts in his last 2 games and half the ice time a few days ago in a game against Buffalo – any reason to be concerned? This affects a ton of Philly Line1 and PP1 plays on the short slate

• choppadown

First time poster, long time lurker, but damn yesterday was rough. Cashed on my early / turbo / late lineups…regular lineups couldn’t break 30 (or 20) in some cases. Pretty sad when your early only gets ~40 and an all day barely breaks 20.

• Vitruvian_Man

@TicketRaven said...

Whats up with Voracek – 2 pts in his last 2 games and half the ice time a few days ago in a game against Buffalo – any reason to be concerned? This affects a ton of Philly Line1 and PP1 plays on the short slate

I’m probably starting Lundquist, so I really hope he’s in the doghouse. Feel like there are better combos today.

This is also my second day doing NHL, so what the heck do I know. Is lundquist too chalky, or am I wise to go with the obvious play?

• awilson45

Ghost 30% owned?

• awilson45

@TicketRaven said...

if you like philly 1 and are worried about his production (I wouldn’t be) then you could play G, Simmonds and Ghost.

• Vitruvian_Man

@awilson45 said...

Ghost 30% owned?

Would Yandle be a smart pivot?

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Vitruvian_Man said...

I’m probably starting Lundquist, so I really hope he’s in the doghouse. Feel like there are better combos today.

This is also my second day doing NHL, so what the heck do I know. Is lundquist too chalky, or am I wise to go with the obvious play?

There is nothing wrong with going chalk at goalie. I’ll have Lundqvist in about 30% of my lineups, which is what I’d estimate his ownership will be on DK.

• small1dawg

@Zieg30 said...

There is nothing wrong with going chalk at goalie. I’ll have Lundqvist in about 30% of my lineups, which is what I’d estimate his ownership will be on DK.

agreed you want points at goalie! also nice finish last night just missed taking it down!

• DFS_Hooper

I’m stacking Red Wings today and keeping my fingers crossed!

• Numberoneoutlaw

@awilson45 said...

Ghost 30% owned?

Whose ghost?

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@Numberoneoutlaw said...

Whose ghost?

Gostisbehere. Defenseman and PP QB for the Flyers.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@small1dawg said...

agreed you want points at goalie! also nice finish last night just missed taking it down!

Thanks. Came close. No complaints, though.

And, yup, playing it safe at goalie, even in GPPs, isn’t a terrible idea.

• awilson45

Just a little insight on Gostisbehere, he’s on an 11 game point streak which is an NHL record for a rookie defenseman.

• Numberoneoutlaw

@Zieg30 said...

Gostisbehere. Defenseman and PP QB for the Flyers.

Thanks. Does playing b2b and going against lundqvist temper expectations at all?

• Numberoneoutlaw

Looking through ghosts game logs didn’t seem to matter last time he faced lundqvist

• mberkowi

• 2018 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I guess I missed FD GPP’s today and can only play the $10k Breakaway. Awesome.

• awilson45

@Numberoneoutlaw said...

Thanks. Does playing b2b and going against lundqvist temper expectations at all?

It could, although Philly played an afternoon game so they got a bit more rest than a typical B2B. I’m personally not fading, but this is a good opportunity to. I just think he is underpriced (on DK at least) by like 500.

• Beachbum2634

Anyone know if Enroth is confirmed in net for LAK?

• deejones49

@Beachbum2634 said...

Anyone know if Enroth is confirmed in net for LAK?

Not yet

• AKDog47

Devils beat writer on Twitter said that Quick was out.

• deejones49

Rolling out Keith Kinkaid today

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Are we pretty confident Lundy starting tonight. No rumors of injury or anything , right . Not liking the slate much so want to just lock him in.

Playing lots of avs and Sabres today

• Votts

The flyers actually have a decent record against the Rangers this year, Mason is 2-0-2 with a 1.42 GAA and .951 SV% in the first four meetings. I think I’m gonna be on the Kings of course as they are avg 4.8 goals per game since the all star break.

• Votts

Enroth is starting for the Kings, quick out with injury.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@yountingly said...

Are we pretty confident Lundy starting tonight. No rumors of injury or anything , right . Not liking the slate much so want to just lock him in.

Playing lots of avs and Sabres today

I would be shocked if Lundqvist isn’t starting tonight. If he didn’t, it would only be because of an as-yet-undisclosed injury.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).