Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:08 PM :  San Jose ( 128 ) at  Winnipeg ( -148 ) —- T: 6o-25
    7:08 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 112 ) at  Columbus ( -132 ) —- T: 5½u-13
    7:08 PM :  New Jersey ( 190 ) at  Carolina ( -225 ) —- T: 6u-12
    7:08 PM :  Montreal ( 170 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -200 ) —- T: 6u-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Jbodnar

Some nice contests today. I only wish it were more than a four-game slate.
    I might go heavy on the West Side Story game…

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 Results

baahstonbotfly– 157.9
    ryanprzy – 147
    flipp39 – 122
    sharksfansd – 121.4
    TheDaz – 113.4

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 (2/14 – 7:00 PM)

Full 25/25

• ifthethunder

@PocketsSloppy said...

baahstonbotfly

Congrats, baahstonbotfly!

My forum entry didn’t do so well, but at least the CAPS snapped their losing streak.
    ~

• PMaravich44

Had two guys put up doughnuts last night. Brutal.

• stellagirl

Nice, profitable night last night (thanks Max P.!). Would have been all over the top 10 if not for Greiss.

Fun looking slate tonight!

• gmen81

Gibson and CBJ goalie(not gonna try and remember his name off top of my head) let me down on both sites. Patches did his best to get me into cash, but just one too many duds.

• PhoFever

Is there a team that inspires LESS confidence these days than Winnipeg ? I remember the good ol’ days when WPG1 was “set it and forget it” at home, especially in a good matchup.

I still have to play them though. Winnipeg, “I can’t quit you….”

• PhoFever

@gmen81 said...

Gibson and CBJ goalie(not gonna try and remember his name off top of my head) let me down on both sites. Patches did his best to get me into cash, but just one too many duds.

I think his name was Joonelvis Kivlienkinsalo?

• gmen81

@PhoFever said...

Sounds about right.

• mr_papageorgio

I posted a “yum” gif at the VGK2 line in yesterday’s thread and then didn’t play them. Max and Stone alone outscored my whole sorry team yesterday.

Zucker got a nice raise on DK but he looked really good the other night so I think I may start with him and Sid.

• mr_papageorgio

@PhoFever said...

I guess we now have an ABC in the NHL.

• hautalak

Yeah thank you NBA All Star Break! It’s unicorn season for NHL DFS players. The Sniper makes an appearance!!! Good luck tonight fellas!

• stellagirl

Anticipated shots against/goalie upside metrics for today:

NJD: 67.27
    NYR: 65.73
    PIT: 65.73
    SJS: 65.13
    MON: 63.80
    CAR: 63.00
    WPG: 61.67
    CBJ: 58.73

• FantasySultan

Time to make $$$

• stellagirl

Even though Elvis is at the bottom of the upside metrics above, I suspect he will be very popular, both because of his recent play, as well as the Vegas line. I could see 30% ownership here tonight.

That said, on a slate this size, I plan on having some calculated exposure to the NYR side. Not because the matchup warrants it (it is a mediocre matchup for NYR), but because leverage. There is an outside chance NYR puts a hurting on the depleted CBJ, and I plan on being there with a few onslaught lineups if it happens.

• yisman

The Wild fired Boudreau.

• stellagirl

And Boumeester had an internal defibrullator implanted in his chest to keep his heart rhythm normal. I’m thinking that does not bode well for his career.

• maibockaddict

Someone made mention of this incident the other night…

Zack Kassian will get an in-person hearing with the NHL Department of Player Safety.
    Kassian could be facing a suspension of six or more games for kicking Tampa Bay blueliner Erik Cernak in the chest after they got tangled up on the ice along with Josh Archibald. The incident occurred on Thursday night and he wasn’t penalized on the play.

• timc9842

Does Lineup HQ do ownership % projections for NHL?

• stellagirl

@timc9842 said...

Does Lineup HQ do ownership % projections for NHL?

No.

• timc9842

@stellagirl said...

No.

Do you know where we can find them?

• Volkster6

@stellagirl said...

No.

No one does NHL ownership projections unfortunately but in this fourm we can pretty much gauge who will be chalky.

• Zieg30

@stellagirl said...

Even though Elvis is at the bottom of the upside metrics above, I suspect he will be very popular, both because of his recent play, as well as the Vegas line. I could see 30% ownership here tonight.

That said, on a slate this size, I plan on having some calculated exposure to the NYR side. Not because the matchup warrants it (it is a mediocre matchup for NYR), but because leverage. There is an outside chance NYR puts a hurting on the depleted CBJ, and I plan on being there with a few onslaught lineups if it happens.

Yes, I’ll have some NYR too. And it’s because of ummm.. leverage, yes. Leverage, I say, not simple homerism. Definitely leverage.

• yisman

https://www.draftkings.com/lp/2020-nhl-hockey-week

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.