7:05 PM :  Minnesota ( 229½u-10 ) at  Toronto ( -8½ -10 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  San Antonio ( -1½ -10 ) at  Charlotte ( 228u-10 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  Portland ( 238u-10 ) at  Dallas ( -4½ -10 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Milwaukee ( 226u-10 ) at  Oklahoma City ( PK -10 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  Orlando ( 217½u-10 ) at  Phoenix ( PK -10 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  L.A. Lakers ( -2 -10 ) at  Denver ( 216u-10 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Memphis ( 229½u-10 ) at  Sacramento ( PK -10 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Cleveland ( 219½o-14 ) at  L.A. Clippers ( PK -10 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• goldengoat29

Did DraftKings fire the guy who adds the blocks to lineups? Really ruins following along without the block totals being added in real life.

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Might have a chance in the 333$. Would likely need a few bounces to go my way, but a sweat none the less!

• capsgm2002

Smith/Stone for VGK and MacKinnon for COL could make this a nice night. Rust and Guentzel were great early picks!

• cplatt87

Blown away at how underowned Patches and Stone are. I was expecting them to be in the 30%ish range, but they’re both under 20% in all of my contests. I’m thrilled.

Of course, this means they’ll probably flop but hey, I’m excited for now!

• Species8472

Agreed!! as far as I can tell no blocked shots have been added. There have been a shi*iload this game.

• goldengoat29

@Species8472 said...

Agreed!! as far as I can tell no blocked shots have been added. There have been a shi*iload this game.

It’s been going on since last night. Hopefully they correct it tomorrow. It makes following along unenjoyable.

• cplatt87

Not my night. Loaded up on the Vegas/Colorado game so it being a 1-0 dud was brutal. Onto tomorrow.

• OttawaCityMadman

Stacked Col 1 and pit 2. Worked great! ;)

• Steverino01

My Lineup…

The Good: PIT1
    The Bad: COL1
    The Ugly: My Avs getting shutout, ugh!

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Ooooof… Was sitting in first in the FD $33, but they took away Matheson’s second assist maybe a minute before paying out.

DK paid out and THEN took away Matheson’s second assist.

That sucked!

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Zieg30 said...

Ooooof… Was sitting in first in the FD $33, but they took away Matheson’s second assist maybe a minute before paying out.

DK paid out and THEN took away Matheson’s second assist.

That sucked!

That’s two DK errors in 3 days! I contacted support to suggest waiting a little longer before paying. Frustrating for you that FD got it right though.

I cashed even with COL1’s total dud, but I wouldn’t have cashed in the $333. I feel better now.

• Steverino01

@Felixxberg said...

That’s two DK errors in 3 days! I contacted support to suggest waiting a little longer before paying.

You can thank all the people on Twitter that constantly bombard DK wanting their payout claiming they need the money to enter other contests.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Steverino01 said...

You can thank all the people on Twitter that constantly bombard DK wanting their payout claiming they need the money to enter other contests.

I can understand in NFL when there are late SD contests, but in NHL, there’s no rush in paying main slate. Are NHL people really all waiting for their money to play LoL during the night or something? I can understand paying SDs quickly, even though it can be frustrating when I can see the mistake from the naked eye!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).