• Blogger of the Month

1:05 PM : 51 Detroit ( 0 ) at 52 N.Y. Islanders ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    4:05 PM : 53 Anaheim ( -130 ) at 54 Calgary ( 110 ) —- T: -130
    7:35 PM : 55 Pittsburgh ( 110 ) at 56 Florida ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    8:05 PM : 57 Dallas ( 0 ) at 58 Nashville ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:35 PM : 59 Toronto ( 250 ) at 60 Chicago ( -300 ) —- T: 250
    9:05 PM : 61 Montreal ( -105 ) at 62 Arizona ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    10:05 PM : 63 Minnesota ( -125 ) at 64 Vancouver ( 105 ) —- T: -125

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• onepinrodney

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

QQ: for those of you that play DFS at work….. what do you do for a living? I must be in the wrong industry lol.

I’m a Procurement Agent for a major food processing co. Basically I buy stuff needed to keep the plants running. I’ve mastered the job enough to be able to get a lot done while tracking DFS. Needless to say, I really love day baseball games.

• sneaksox

@onepinrodney said...

Needless to say, I really love day baseball games.

I’m a software developer so DFS is pretty easy to fit into the schedule and those MLB slates are so much fun to track while working during the day. PGA tournaments are also really fun to follow on Thurs/Fri.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Am I correct now that Crawford is out and Darling is in?

• Whynot138

@Epignosis said...

Am I correct now that Crawford is out and Darling is in?

yep

• Numberoneoutlaw

So are you guys saying darling is a bad play?

• yuda

@awilson45 said...

In regards to Pens L1, Kunitz is absolutely garbage. If you stack the Pens I would go with Crosby-Horny-Letang or L2 (Kessel shot a ton last game, Cullen played really well and is dirt cheap, Hagelin has great chemistry with Phil). I think either are fine target though.

Also love the Wild tonight

Agree with Kunitz: overrated, overpriced, would not touch him.

• yuda

@Numberoneoutlaw said...

So are you guys saying darling is a bad play?

I will not be fading Darling in Cash. High win probability, should face a few shots, good value. I will have exposure in GPP’s also.

• cheezpizza

Andersen starting today?

• Dewoc19

How does anybody feel about Calle Jarnkrok?

• mberkowi

• 2018 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Dewoc19 said...

I work for the railroad driving freight trains, we get copious amount of downtime just sitting around waiting for trains to move or waiting for a signal, it’s basically the equivalent of driving your car and pulling up to a stop light and then waiting for it to change from red to green for hours at a time, I’ve sat at a stop signal for as many as 8 hours so I get a lot of cell phone time, my data usage on my phone is about 50 gigs a month

I would not be shocked if the government takes away your phone. So much focus on safety in the industry and very little focus at this point on conductor behavior. Be safe.

• mberkowi

• 2018 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@yuda said...

2) Pens L1. Should be low ownership with much of the focus on this slate at Chicago, and Dallas. Mr. Montoya in net is juicy.

Very hard to see that line anywehere near low ownership.

• yuda

@Dewoc19 said...

How does anybody feel about Calle Jarnkrok?

I like Jarnkrok but prefer Ribeiro if possible, better action on Preds PP1.

• chihawk86

@awilson45 said...

2) Pens L1. Should be low ownership with much of the focus on this slate at Chicago, and Dallas. Mr. Montoya in net is juicy.

Panthers have been playing like crap on D lately. That being said,Montoya is a backup stud and has probably played better then Luongo as of late.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Checking in poolside at great wolf lodge with the kids drinking beer while they play. I’m a pharmacist so I work 4 days a week. I set lus before leaving for work and tinker on news or goalie starts . I post way more on days off .

Set main skate early Lu as I taped islanders game though I likely will get spoiled . First full islander game I will miss this year.

Used markstrom and I like johanssen / Neal with Josi . Have lus with habs and coyotes and on some Hawks like Kane line and seabrook. Have some Benn and eaves.

Plan on tinkering and entering more when we go back to room after dinner . Day planned around lineup lock :)

• chihawk86

@yuda said...

I will not be fading Darling in Cash. High win probability, should face a few shots, good value. I will have exposure in GPP’s also.

Is this one of those situations where someone would post a picture of General Ackbar saying……………..“It’s a trap”? =)

• Dewoc19

@mberkowi said...

I would not be shocked if the government takes away your phone. So much focus on safety in the industry and very little focus at this point on conductor behavior. Be safe.

We aren’t supposed to have it on while we are moving, they are starting get to put inward facing cameras on the locomotives which is bullshit, it’s only a matter of time before you won’t be able to use it at all

• zshoom

• 2016 Single Entry Series Finalist

Anybody know what the Toews line looks like?

LWL is saying Panik/Toews/Sekac….I know Hossa is out but I’m not seeing Shaw anywhere. I’m assuming that Shaw either missed practice or they had him as the extra forward rotating in the line rushes with Sekac/Panik to see who fits best with Toews/Shaw. Is this correct? Is he playing?

Thanks.

• yuda

@chihawk86 said...

Is this one of those situations where someone would post a picture of General Ackbar saying……………..“It’s a trap”? =)

May very well be a trap (roughly 30% chance actually) but I’ll take those odds.

• Aalbanese102089

Blackhawks beat writer says Shaw will remain on the top line.

• yuda

@zshoom said...

Anybody know what the Toews line looks like?

LWL is saying Panik/Toews/Sekac….I know Hossa is out but I’m not seeing Shaw anywhere. I’m assuming that Shaw either missed practice or they had him as the extra forward rotating in the line rushes with Sekac/Panik to see who fits best with Toews/Shaw. Is this correct? Is he playing?

Thanks.

Shaw might be moved to third line to balance them out. Otherwise, they are basically punting the last two lines.

• zshoom

• 2016 Single Entry Series Finalist

@Aalbanese102089 said...

Blackhawks beat writer says Shaw will remain on the top line.

Thanks

• tristanwolf

this article indicates could be panik and/or teuvo teravainen with toews, with shaw possibly dropping down to help the 3rd or 4th line. i would imagine both will be pretty low owned and cheap so maybe a good contrarian try.
    jeeze the hawks gotta get out of their offensive slump sometime!

http://www.secondcityhockey.com/2016/2/15/10992096/chicago-blackhawks-lineup-projection-marian-hossa-injury-nhl-2016

edit- n mind
    missed above post. tracey meyers has it panik-toews-shaw more recently posted

• Ericpaul

Is a NSH1 stack craziness tonight? I know they haven’t been lights out all year, but they’ve played better recently. And Dallas gives up some goals. It would be nice to get something good tonight. I’m not really digging the night slate of games.

• Olhausen

@larin1477 said...

Love the salary savings with Darling in GPP…I haven’t played any of my Preds all year (and I’ve been winning, imagine that) but I do like them tonight at home vs the Stars.

I’m up here in White House Tennessee about 35 minutes north of Nashville! And yes it’s raining heavy with a temp of 40 degrees so I’d rather it just snow.

• Craigg13

@yuda said...

I like Jarnkrok but prefer Ribeiro if possible, better action on Preds PP1.

I mostly just enjoy Jarnkrok’s rotogrinders’ profile picture.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler