7:35 PM :  Buffalo ( 0 ) at  Ottawa ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  Detroit ( 210 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -250 ) —- T: 210
    8:05 PM :  Washington ( 110 ) at  Minnesota ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    8:05 PM :  Calgary ( 160 ) at  Nashville ( -190 ) —- T: 160
    8:35 PM :  Anaheim ( -120 ) at  Chicago ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    9:05 PM :  Montreal ( -112 ) at  Arizona ( -102 ) —- T: -112
    10:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 180 ) at  Vegas ( -220 ) —- T: 180
    10:35 PM :  Vancouver ( 0 ) at  San Jose ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

I have a very hard time narrowing it down to 7 lines. There are so many great choices!

Yeah, I had to walk away and just let my line ups ride.. I was gonna end up changing them a million times.. Who am I kidding, I still may lol

• PhoFever

@tratow said...

LOL fair enough..

Just be careful…just when you think EDM is the most vulnerable, they come out and score 6 goals.

Then won in their last trip to Vegas, too.

• fenway2015

like c hayes f hall smith d faulk g raanta

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

I have a very hard time narrowing it down to 7 lines. There are so many great choices!

I’m so spread out tonight. So of course one of the lines I faded completely is going to break the slate in the first hour.

• tbird05

nba noob question. can you play a Defenseman and the opposing Goalie together in gpp?

• yuda

@tbird05 said...

nba noob question. can you play a Defenseman and the opposing Goalie together in gpp?

D-Man get a lot of their points from peripheral stats so its not a horrible play, especially on small slates. However, on a large slate like this, I’d just find another D-Man.

• jarrco

How accurate are the projections on each skater?

• tbird05

@yuda said...

D-Man get a lot of their points from peripheral stats so its not a horrible play, especially on small slates. However, on a large slate like this, I’d just find another D-Man.

Cheers! My guru told be to play OTW1 and NYI2 with Anderson, Price, and Raanta. GL!

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I normally regret my last minute swap decisions but here it is for tonight: for my expensive lineups, I went with OTT1-VGK1 instead of OTT1-ANA1.

I have had so many bad last minute decisions that I’m due for a good one! Good luck all!

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

Point showing up on fd as game time decision now. FYI

• monarch

No idea what I’m doing but I have those NYI dudes!

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@yountingly said...

Point showing up on fd as game time decision now. FYI

This beat writer says he’s likely to play: https://twitter.com/TBTimes_JSmith?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@Zieg30 said...

This beat writer says he’s likely to play: https://twitter.com/TBTimes_JSmith?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Yep . Was just coming back to say he is in

1-0 Isles. Bailey ppg from Barzal and leddy

• yuda

Just blew up 2/3rds of my LU’s with the Turris news.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@yuda said...

Just blew up 2/3rds of my LU’s with the Turris news.

I noticed it at 7:59. Did NOT get to my lineups in time.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

My tb1 with nyi2 on both sites currently have me near top in both sniper and breakaway. Only way to go is down

• thetitanlb

Halek is a complete bum and dude is having a shutout with 38 saves. Can’t make this shit up. Disgusted

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@thetitanlb said...

Halek is a complete bum and dude is having a shutout with 38 saves. Can’t make this shit up. Disgusted

He is like 11-1 or something close to that in his last 12 starts vs Lundqvist. He owns the matchup. Though I wasn’t expecting this.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

got tbl 1 and nyi 2, of course its across 2 different lineups.

rangers and penguins really screwing me.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

48 shots on goal and 0 goals.

rangers are just a dumpster fire in every way possible

• thetitanlb

@yountingly said...

He is like 11-1 or something close to that in his last 12 starts vs Lundqvist. He owns the matchup. Though I wasn’t expecting this.

Yeah well most of those were beforehand this year and this defense is at all time bad rate and Halak has been just bad all year. Now dude is pitching a shutout with 46 saves.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@walkoff9 said...

got tbl 1 and nyi 2, of course its across 2 different lineups.

rangers and penguins really screwing me.

Luckily have them together, TB1 and NYi2 on both sites. So in the top 10 of the sniper with Lehner and in 27th of the breakaway right now with Gibson. Really need a TB1 goal in the third and a strong G performance to stay up their. Hopefully, the late games are low scoring.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@thetitanlb said...

Yeah well most of those were beforehand this year and this defense is at all time bad rate and Halak has been just bad all year. Now dude is pitching a shutout with 46 saves.

Like I said. I wasn’t expecting this for sure but beat them twice already this year. We haven’t shutout anyone this year so it was unlikely it would happen tonight most definitely.

• thetitanlb

51 save shutout……

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

what an idiot i am. played tbl/pit, but i play kessell instead of stamkos. Have kilorn so im probably fine even with duds from the cheap pitt guys if i played stamkos.

Issue is i originally played put with some vegas guys and then swapped after 7pm so i couldnt really make the right move and get the full line 1 in there.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).