Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 135 ) at  Buffalo ( -155 ) —- T: 6u-10
    7:35 PM :  Edmonton ( 150 ) at  Carolina ( -170 ) —- T: 6u-10
    8:35 PM :  New Jersey ( 180 ) at  Minnesota ( -220 ) —- T: 6u-15
    10:05 PM :  Boston ( -175 ) at  Anaheim ( 155 ) —- T: 5½u-25

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hautalak

@mr_papageorgio said...

I want him to show up here and tell us that Connor McDavid is the 3rd worst player in the NHL lol

I have a leg to stand on in NHL as I “know” it well haha

• andrew34232

Planning on winning the 20k with one lineup tonight,gl everyone

• hautalak

Thought I might have to be on overlay alert for this one but not looking like it. People want that 20K and nothing else apparently.

• rgreuli

@andrew34232 said...

Planning on winning the 20k with one lineup tonight,gl everyone

Good Luck.You must of found the line that will go off tonight

• ttc12

@Canuckage said...

Come to the darkside! FanDuel has a more “generous” salary system :)

Yass

• PhoFever

Well the Yahoo .25 regenerated around 1:30 today (usually it does around 5pm). Thanks NBA immigrants! Maybe we can get a 3rd regen!

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

If only the $5 contest was half decent I would max enter the hell out of it!

That said, CAR1 is the only line I really like.

• rgreuli

Hmmmm. from the expert survey:

Kevin Boyle has another strong game, beating Boston, while holding them to just one goal.

• Dallasg

Dilemma: Enter one line up in the $100 or multiple lineups in the $5?

• PhoFever

@mr_papageorgio said...

unless you’re Dylan Bundy and then your floor is -18…anyone remember that gem from last year???

Wasn’t that pretty much every week for Dylan Bundy? I remember looking at his game logs and it was like looking at a PGA player on a hot streak: -8, -9, -4, 1, -7….

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@mr_papageorgio said...

If we’re lucky maybe we’ll get a mtdurham appearance here in the NHL forum next week! His style isn’t for everyone but he’s become one of my favorite posters.

• Southie777

Calling it right now, Greg McKegg Chalk Night. All the NBA guys see that name for the first time, how are they going to resist playing him?! I still don’t actually believe he’s a real person, I think it’s the nickname of one of Steve Sanders’ frat brothers on 90210.

• Southie777

@Wingman said...

This is so true, also when you take a Col1 and they get you only 4.5 points it’s important to not get down on yourself as they could have been the right play but didn’t have the puck luck or ran into a hot goalie

So true, that’s the frustrating part. Part of you never wants to play again, because your lineup was so bad, but part of you knows that you made a good call and it just didn’t work out that one time!

• mr_papageorgio

@PhoFever said...

Wasn’t that pretty much every week for Dylan Bundy? I remember looking at his game logs and it was like looking at a PGA player on a hot streak: -8, -9, -4, 1, -7….

Yeah pretty much, and then he’d randomly throw a gem. I remember playing him when he was super cheap after scores like what you posted and then he went 8 innings with a bunch of Ks and a W and got me like 30 DK points which at his price was almost 6x lol

• Southie777

@mr_papageorgio said...

Yeah this is very true. Literally everyone has a floor of 0 in NHL/MLB DFS (unless you’re Dylan Bundy and then your floor is -18…anyone remember that gem from last year???). That’s where stacking comes in though – if you play COL1 for example, they probably cost $20kish so you want around 20 points. if they go off and score a few goals you can get the 20 points even if it’s broken out among the players as 12, 7, 4 or something like that/

Haha, I do, I want to say I had a lineup with him in it and I was very proud to have still min cashed, haha!

• mr_papageorgio

Also, I’m going with my favorite Ducks mini stack again tonight (Getz, Rakell, Fowler). It has to hit eventually right?

• Southie777

@mr_papageorgio said...

Yeah pretty much, and then he’d randomly throw a gem. I remember playing him when he was super cheap after scores like what you posted and then he went 8 innings with a bunch of Ks and a W and got me like 30 DK points which at his price was almost 6x lol

Yes, he was very much an enigma. Whereas Chris Tillman was at least consistent!

• mr_papageorgio

@Southie777 said...

Haha, I do, I want to say I had a lineup with him in it and I was very proud to have still min cashed, haha!

lol didn’t RG give people free gear or something if they posted a LU with him in it? Possibly the worst pitching performance ever and as a lifelong Pirates fan I’ve seen some bad ones!

• deejones49

I got Minnesota scoring 8 goals

• Felixxberg

@Dallasg said...

Dilemma: Enter one line up in the $100 or multiple lineups in the $5?

It’s all about confidence! Do you really like your lineup or not? If not, make many more and go for the $5! That said, on a short slate like tonight, you’ll have to be near perfect to win the $5 contest. The $100 should be easier to win. Both contests have top heavy prize structures but the $100 is smaller, so I prefer it.

I have 28 $5 lineups, 22 $33 lineups, 1 $100 lineup and 1 $333 lineup.

• sizzlebeans

Which bottom 6 line breaks the slate tonight? BOS4 (Acciari’s line) and CAR4 (McKegg’s line) have pretty solid advanced stats.

• Felixxberg

@sizzlebeans said...

Which bottom 6 line breaks the slate tonight? BOS4 (Acciari’s line) and CAR4 (McKegg’s line) have pretty solid advanced stats.

Not sure you have to go there in a 4 game slate but it’s not a bad idea in the $5 contest!

• RW

vegas loves MIN to pot a few tonight but they have the lowest number of goals scored over their last 10 games while playing at home with 20 total. something’s gotta give there.

• sizzlebeans

@Felixxberg said...

Not sure you have to go there in a 4 game slate but it’s not a bad idea in the $5 contest!

I doubt I will, maybe once for kicks, but I’m sticking to the $3 20 max so I don;t think I have to.

• PhoFever

@the_shashi said...

true dat

DraftKings: dark screens, lots of browns and oranges and dull colors, antiquated look and feel, makes your head hurt if you stare too long….could it be that their platform developers were influenced by another DK???

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).