Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 135 ) at  Buffalo ( -155 ) —- T: 6u-10
    7:35 PM :  Edmonton ( 150 ) at  Carolina ( -170 ) —- T: 6u-10
    8:35 PM :  New Jersey ( 180 ) at  Minnesota ( -220 ) —- T: 6u-15
    10:05 PM :  Boston ( -175 ) at  Anaheim ( 155 ) —- T: 5½u-25

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• NIN1002

Ullmark coughing them up is nice to see when you don’t have him. Seems like he is the highest owned goalie at Yahoo.

• canuck1995

I made 10 lineups and two are NYR2, one with Drai/McDavid/Granlund and the other is with ANA1. The ANA1 has 5500ish leftover in salary, not sure if I want to tinker or keep what should surely be a unique lineup

• canuck1995

Well i tinkered, swapped out ANA1 for a pp1 mix of MIN to try and differentiate from all the MIN2. Lets see how much regret follows

• yisman

@nin1002 said...

Ullmark coughing them up is nice to see when you don’t have him. Seems like he is the highest owned goalie at Yahoo.

I used him. Considering price, he was either the best value at goalie or second best

Another top value was Ristolainen and he’s sticking me with a negative score

• yisman

Draisatl with 10 goals in last 9 games

goals in 7 of last 9 games

• yisman

well my night went down the tubes

3-2 rangers, if that held I’d win my Buffalo +1.5 and my under 6 goals

so naturally the rangers quickly score twice to screw me out of both bets!

I also made the critical error of editing Zib/Zucc out of my lineups

• sizzlebeans

@canuck1995 said...

NYR2, one with Drai/McDavid/Granlund

You just passed me in the Sniper top ten with this one. I was in first for a while, down to 9th now. Good luck. Hope one of us takes it down.

Edit- Oh snap, you’re in first now.

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@yisman said...

I also made the critical error of editing Zib/Zucc out of my lineups

Not an error They’re shockingly being shut out despite the 5 goals.

• NIN1002

@yisman said...

I used him. Considering price, he was either the best value at goalie or second best

Another top value was Ristolainen and he’s sticking me with a negative score

Ullmark is so heavily owned he won’t hurt you too bad. However, Jeff Skinner is fairly lightly owned so I think you’ll be in good shape when it’s all said and done. This “projected scoring” from Yahoo is fascinating. They sure enjoy randomly toggling that “feature” on and off without any notice.

• mr_papageorgio

I’ve used Namestnikov pretty frequently as a cheap fill in lately when the Rangers are on the slate. Did I do that tonight when he goes nuts for 2 goals? Of course not…

• canuck1995

@sizzlebeans said...

You just passed me in the Sniper top ten with this one. I was in first for a while, down to 9th now. Good luck. Hope one of us takes it down.

Edit- Oh snap, you’re in first now

Just checked and saw that. Was hoping for one of my guys to get the empty net goal but but if McDavid/Draisaitl can do what they normally do it still looks like a decent chance, pending the Bruins/Ducks game doesn’t get out of hand

• NIN1002

Just kind of funny with the projected scoring as most people were projected to score in the 65-68 range for points. Now, the projections have most everyone in the low 50’s. So, this shows that most everyone has experienced sadness and things are not going as planned.

• yisman

@kyleshohara
    51s52 seconds ago
    More
    #NHLDucks bring Terry into the fold tonight.

Rakell-Getzlaf-Perry
    Sprong-Henrique-Terry
    Shore-Grant-Silfverberg
    Jones-Kesler-Rowney

Lindholm-Manson
    Fowler-Del Zotto
    Megna-Montour

Boyle in the cage.

• PhoFever

@nin1002 said...

Just kind of funny with the projected scoring as most people were projected to score in the 65-68 range for points. Now, the projections have most everyone in the low 50’s. So, this shows that most everyone has experienced sadness and things are not going as planned.

I have more than 30 lineups entered on Yahoo, each different from the next for the most part. These are the nights when spray and pray players can still go to bed with hopes of a happy ending.

• jayzee666

Well, my powers have travelled well! I have brought my flaking skills to hockey, which is actually more appropriate for a winter sport!!

• canuck1995

Should have edited the second NYR2 line to BOS1. Managed to miss all 4 MIN goals in that MIN pp1/NYR2 lineup lol

• NIN1002

Took away Zajac’s goal. :(

• mr_papageorgio

@nin1002 said...

Took away Zajac’s goal. :(

It was the right call but still annoying.

• sizzlebeans

Praying for some Megna magic tonight. He’s all I’ve got left and am currently 5 points out of first. Get me into the top 5 please buddy.

• SkateFiend

What are some bad teams who can’t score? I went with the Boston goalie because the Ducks (also the Kings) aren’t that good this year.

• Canuckage

@SkateFiend said...

What are some bad teams who can’t score? I went with the Boston goalie because the Ducks (also the Kings) aren’t that good this year.

LAK, ANA, DAL, ARI

• Syzltuth

Just got home from picking my son up at the grandparents and he’s asleep, wife’s out for the night. Time to settle in and watch the last couple periods of my bruins and hope for some bos1 onslaught. Though I still have this feeling I should have gone bos2 instead. Oh, and another butcher goal would be nice…

• Steverino01

Note to Self…

Self, never pick DD as your goalie ever again. Dumb and Dumber is Dead to Self.

• deejones49

Ducks pitiful. Dubnyk owes us all our money back!

• keephustlincuz

@deejones49 said...

Ducks pitiful. Dubnyk owes us all our money back!

That was a giant choke job.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).