Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 135 ) at  Buffalo ( -155 ) —- T: 6u-10
    7:35 PM :  Edmonton ( 150 ) at  Carolina ( -170 ) —- T: 6u-10
    8:35 PM :  New Jersey ( 180 ) at  Minnesota ( -220 ) —- T: 6u-15
    10:05 PM :  Boston ( -175 ) at  Anaheim ( 155 ) —- T: 5½u-25

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• NIN1002

I don’t think BOS1 knows what the term “late night hammer” means.

• deejones49

@keephustlincuz said...

That was a giant choke job.

I bet the over in the game but had a ton of Dubnyk on DK

• yisman

might still cash on Yahoo despite Eric Staal

frustrated on that one because I wanted to get him out of my lineup when I realized he wasn’t with Granlund, but I ran out of time to edit my main slate Yahoo :(

very painful night in general with the Buffalo game going wrong and the NJ/MIN going wrong as well.

• Canuckage

Still some Krugggggggg

• chansing

Fantasy hockey is like that scene in national lampoons Vegas vacation guess the number I’m thinking of

• canuck1995

Well my best lineup of the hischier line (don’t know if that was considered 1 or 2) with CAR and Halak would probably have won if I used any pairing of D Men other than Faulk and Skjei today

Edit: the sniper only, not sure what the $5 tourney winner would be. Hopefully the forum did well in that

• canuck1995

Skjei was hurt early second period and I had 1500 left over I could used to upgrade to shattenkirk. The what if’s of DFS really just get ya

• Canuckage

@canuck1995 said...

Skjei was hurt early second period and I had 1500 left over I could used to upgrade to shattenkirk. The what if’s of DFS really just get ya

Just curious why you didn’t take Shattenkirk over Skjei to begin with?

• PhoFever

Threw a random, sarcastic NJ heavy stack into the gigantic Friday .25 contest on FD. Of course, it was my highest scoring lineup of the night over there. won $5 but still didn’t finish within the top 50.

• canuck1995

@Canuckage said...

Just curious why you didn’t take Shattenkirk over Skjei to begin with?

I had settled on using Skjei as a punt D in lineups based on the increased minutes he’d been playing in his last few games, which were more than Shattenkirk was receiving so he I guess I built it with him first. I had Faulk with it because 99.9% of the time i use a D man from one of my line stacks so I could have upgraded Skjei to anyone not on Car/NJD. I think I just wanted the lineup to be different and figured this would ensure that. Hindsight, definitely not happy with the thought process lol

• Canuckage

Ah makes total sense as you wanted to differentiate from other similar forward stacks. Just thought Pionk and Shattenkirk would have more potential upside as they play on PP but most would stack with Shattenkirk.

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

CAR/NJD was a sufficient enough low-owned stack (thanks to NJD) that I’m not sure it made sense to try to be different. Skjei has probably had 2 or 3 upside games all season?

I’d rather tie for first place then have a no-dupe lineup behind that tie in 4th.

I suppose in two game slates where there could be 10-15 lineups duped you might want to consider differentiating, but I can’t reallysee how going Skjei over Shattenkirk would ever really make sense if you can afford them both. Go down to DeAngelo if you must!

• zline34

So, who’s most likely to get a triple double on tonight’s slate?

• keephustlincuz

@zline34 said...

So, who’s most likely to get a triple double on tonight’s slate?

I just went to tim hortons and got one.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).