7:08 PM :  Ottawa ( 245 ) at  Toronto ( -290 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    7:08 PM :  Columbus ( 0 ) at  Carolina ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:08 PM :  Florida ( 156 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -186 ) —- T: 5½o-30
    7:38 PM :  Chicago ( -140 ) at  Detroit ( 120 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    8:38 PM :  Nashville ( 135 ) at  Dallas ( -155 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    9:08 PM :  Winnipeg ( 115 ) at  Edmonton ( -135 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    10:08 PM :  Calgary ( -130 ) at  Vancouver ( 110 ) —- T: 6u-10
    10:38 PM :  Anaheim ( -105 ) at  San Jose ( -115 ) —- T: 5½u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zovyn

@thedkexperience said...

I’m taking Varlamov from the Islanders tonight.

Looks like Varly is unlikely to be in net tonight. NYI is rolling Sorokin between the pipes tonight, Varlamov tomorrow.

Obviously won’t be 100% confirmed until later but that’s where things look to be.

• qatman

@axman15 said...

One Duck I love tonight is Rickard Rakell, he’s on PP1 and his shooting % has to turn around some time. He has too much of a track record to continue at this rate.

Rakell and Comtois both have been pretty good with upside on ANA3. Not sure Comtois’s price tonight but generally he is cheap.

Jones is a dumpster fire, and SJS have had a lot of dumb defensive lapses lately. I suffer through the games when I have time.

• mr_papageorgio

@axman15 said...

One Duck I love tonight is Rickard Rakell, he’s on PP1 and his shooting % has to turn around some time. He has too much of a track record to continue at this rate.

ANH2 looks so good tonight!

• thedkexperience

@zovyn said...

Looks like Varly is unlikely to be in net tonight. NYI is rolling Sorokin between the pipes tonight, Varlamov tomorrow.

Obviously won’t be 100% confirmed until later but that’s where things look to be.

Thanks!

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@panters said...

Who is this Pius Suter (CHI) guy? Priced at 8.6K in Showdown mode he must be pretty darn good. I wanted to take the Hawks L1 vs DET but I think I may pick Strome to go with Lane and DeBrincat and screw the correlation. Those three are on PP1 together at least.

I think you’re a tad behind on CHI! He’s been on a tear of late and that line is very dangerous.

You’re likely fine any direction you go against my Wings though. So CHI L1 & PP1 are fine!

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@mr_papageorgio said...

I know it’s the Ducks but I really want to apply my “See Martin Jones, stack against Martin Jones strategy tonight.

I have a partial ANH PP1 stack in a slightly higher than normal buy-in (for me) and I’m not sure how I feel about it! Late night hammer with extreme fail potential.

• Mccurds13

I’ll have one of Skinner, Thornton, and Beauvillier in almost every lineup probably. Also going to keep going to the Sam Bennett well as long as hes with monahan and Gaudreau. McDavid has to have another explosion soon but I find myself more drawn to him on Yahoo lately because theres such insane value there all the time.

• S7ubs

@Mccurds13 said...

I’ll have one of Skinner, Thornton, and Beauvillier in almost every lineup probably. Also going to keep going to the Sam Bennett well as long as hes with monahan and Gaudreau. McDavid has to have another explosion soon but I find myself more drawn to him on Yahoo lately because theres such insane value there all the time.

Is beauvillier even playing tonight? DK still shows him on IR

• NextSignal

I kind of like Martin Jones for the first time in about two years which is probably a great indicator that I have no idea what I’m doing

Oh on second look I see you’ve already tackled the Jones debate, and that I definitely don’t.

• zovyn

@Mccurds13 said...

I’ll have one of Skinner, Thornton, and Beauvillier in almost every lineup probably.

I think you can take Beauvillier out of your player pool. Doesn’t look like he’ll be available tonight. :(

Sabres are still decimated by Covid issues, their lines are going to be janky – I’m almost tempted to roll out Sorokin.

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Playing 3 Max tonight. Either going to cash all of my lineups or none of them based on the strong stance I took. GL

• mr_papageorgio

@NextSignal said...

I kind of like Martin Jones for the first time in about two years which is probably a great indicator that I have no idea what I’m doing

Oh on second look I see you’ve already tackled the Jones debate, and that I definitely don’t.

I’m stacking against Jones, he’ll post a 47 save shutout. Lock him in!

• cplatt87

Some juggling resulted in Gurianov being the guy I had to cut from my lineup tonight, so you can lock him in for a goal.

• zovyn

GOALIE ALERT:

Andrew Gross Retweeted
    John Wawrow
    @john_wawrow
    ·
    4m
    It’s going to be Semyon Varlamov in net for The New York Islanders.
    For the #Sabres: Linus Ullmark

• thedkexperience

@zovyn said...

GOALIE ALERT:

Andrew Gross Retweeted
    John Wawrow
    @john_wawrow
    ·
    4m
    It’s going to be Semyon Varlamov in net for The New York Islanders.
    For the #Sabres: Linus Ullmark

Nice!

• cplatt87

No Beauvillier. Still on IR.

• OttawaCityMadman

Brown Out for Ottawa. Any Panarin sighting/news yet?

• cplatt87

@OttawaCityMadman said...

The Rangers arent playing?

• CheetosAddict

Skinner at 2.8k… I remember when he was 6-7k. What the hell happen.

• OttawaCityMadman

@cplatt87 said...

The Rangers arent playing?

sorry. I have a lineup made for tomorrow. I HATE the new game center from DK.

• jjwd

sorry. I have a lineup made for tomorrow. I HATE the new game center from DK.

where did you see the brown news?

• gairz

Can’t find anything

• OttawaCityMadman

Funny. Galyenchuck is now a Leaf lol. Carolina was like, nah, you can have him…

• OttawaCityMadman

My bad guys. It is Josh Brown that is out. Not the forward.

• tristanwolf

subban leads blackhawks onto the ice

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).