7:08 PM :  Ottawa ( 245 ) at  Toronto ( -290 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    7:08 PM :  Columbus ( 0 ) at  Carolina ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:08 PM :  Florida ( 156 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -186 ) —- T: 5½o-30
    7:38 PM :  Chicago ( -140 ) at  Detroit ( 120 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    8:38 PM :  Nashville ( 135 ) at  Dallas ( -155 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    9:08 PM :  Winnipeg ( 115 ) at  Edmonton ( -135 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    10:08 PM :  Calgary ( -130 ) at  Vancouver ( 110 ) —- T: 6u-10
    10:38 PM :  Anaheim ( -105 ) at  San Jose ( -115 ) —- T: 5½u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• qatman

Nice work in the CBJ game, Seth Jones with a smooth +2 with no DK points and Necas has a lonely blocked shot. At least it’s only about 40% over.

• OttawaCityMadman

@cplatt87 said...

Only exposure I had to DAL/NSH was Fabro so pretty easy swap to Bouchard instead for me thankfully. Also makes me feel better about not playing Gurianov!

Im hoping it kills, a lot of lineups. Ive been there. Gone to work, thinking all is good. And you see the news on your break, and want to throw the Fkin remote through the office TV…

• ifthethunder

@qatman said...

Subban in goal, not Lankinen per Twitter. Was able to swap in Markstrom.

I didn’t. I won’t get negative goalie points, at least.
    ~

• qatman

@marker0357 said...

damnit. Shoveling snow for the second time today and missed the Subban news. I hope he gets wrecked so I don’t feel so bad. Worst part is it’s my 59th birthday and friggin shoveling snow. Aaaargh!

Happy birthday! I’m nearly 10 years behind you, but thankfully now that I’m in California we don’t have to worry about snow. Earthquakes and floods, sure.

• OttawaCityMadman

NO WAY. Jumbo, smashes the ceiling…Into heaven

• qatman

Oh FFS Thornton goal. Take a nap, old man.

• thedkexperience

I don’t know who Aho is but he got me a 5% goal!

• OttawaCityMadman

@qatman said...

Nice work in the CBJ game, Seth Jones with a smooth +2 with no DK points and Necas has a lonely blocked shot. At least it’s only about 40% over.

BUT, I played a bunch o Korp’lo . hurts

• ifthethunder

@marker0357 said...

damnit. Shoveling snow for the second time today and missed the Subban news. I hope he gets wrecked so I don’t feel so bad. Worst part is it’s my 59th birthday and friggin shoveling snow. Aaaargh!

I had to spend two days shoveling out from the last dump just to get the store yesterday. And I have Kevin Lankinen in goal.

Your pain, I feels it!
    ~

• qatman

Surely that Thornton goal is from Matthews! I mean, it was a direct pass.

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Saul, you should have took your own advice it seems.

• marker0357

@qatman said...

Happy birthday! I’m nearly 10 years behind you, but thankfully now that I’m in California we don’t have to worry about snow. Earthquakes and floods, sure.

TY Sir

• OttawaCityMadman

This was my actually thought process on Thornton whist making my lineups. “ He might get a shot or two, lucky block would be nice. I would be happy with an assist. The only way he scores a G, is IF the puck bounces off him, or lands in front of him with an empty net”. I have him in 3out of 7 lineups. AM only in one…

• marker0357

@ifthethunder said...

I had to spend two days shoveling out from the last dump just to get the store yesterday. And I have Kevin Lankinen in goal.

Your pain, I feels it!
    ~

LOL. Us snow shovelers have to stick together. I guess it could be worse. Texas getting hammered and they are not prepared for that stuff at all.

• OttawaCityMadman

@Krausehouse said...

Saul, you should have took your own advice it seems.

What contest(s) he in??

• mr_papageorgio

Man that Thornton goal is annoying with him 30% owned, Guy is 100 years old!

• OttawaCityMadman

@mr_papageorgio said...

thats what I was getting at lol

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@OttawaCityMadman said...

What contest(s) he in??

333, probably most others too

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@mr_papageorgio said...

I had full TOR1 when entering my first lineup today in the $40. When I decided to enter it into the $150 instead, I got cute and did duos, removing Thornton for Skinner (with Eichel). Not looking wise (the Olof goal also very painful for my BUF duo)!

• OttawaCityMadman

Want to know what is really pissing me off right now?

I keep getting DK alerts about drivers not qualifying for Daytona BUT NOTHING about Dallas Nashville tonight… Who the Fk would draft Timmy Hill anyway!?!. ! FAK

And EDIT, as I typed this, they have added the postponement alert.

• mr_papageorgio

@Zieg30 said...

I had full TOR1 when entering my first lineup today in the $40. When I decided to enter it into the $150 instead, I got cute and did duos, removing Thornton for Skinner (with Eichel). Not looking wise (the Olof goal also very painful for my BUF duo)!

Yeah that never fails but I tend to avoid bad/old players in spots like that. They can just as easily put up a 0.

• mr_papageorgio

My god Andersen, you really can’t have a decent outing vs the senators when you get spotted a big lead?

• tristanwolf

@qatman said...

You are a brave soul, good luck, and enjoy your dinner.

haha thanks i know he sucks historically but has been decent last couple games and it is detoilet. now. i’m wishing i woulda swapped him in for my freddie anderson too.

• tristanwolf

@OttawaCityMadman said...

Want to know what is really pissing me off right now?

I keep getting DK alerts about drivers not qualifying for Daytona BUT NOTHING about Dallas Nashville tonight… Who the Fk would draft Timmy Hill anyway!?!. ! FAK

And EDIT, as I typed this, they have added the postponement alert.

i think you can still swap? i had 1 dallas team i swaped after game time

• OttawaCityMadman

@tristanwolf said...

i think you can still swap? i had 1 dallas team i swaped after game time

Oh Im good, the news broke here about an hr before DK got around to mentioning it. I just don;t understand why they are telling me about drivers not qualifying, when the race is long since over.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).