7:08 PM :  Ottawa ( 245 ) at  Toronto ( -290 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    7:08 PM :  Columbus ( 0 ) at  Carolina ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:08 PM :  Florida ( 156 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -186 ) —- T: 5½o-30
    7:38 PM :  Chicago ( -140 ) at  Detroit ( 120 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    8:38 PM :  Nashville ( 135 ) at  Dallas ( -155 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    9:08 PM :  Winnipeg ( 115 ) at  Edmonton ( -135 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    10:08 PM :  Calgary ( -130 ) at  Vancouver ( 110 ) —- T: 6u-10
    10:38 PM :  Anaheim ( -105 ) at  San Jose ( -115 ) —- T: 5½u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@mr_papageorgio said...

Yeah that never fails but I tend to avoid bad/old players in spots like that. They can just as easily put up a 0.

I agree, but typically those bad/old players are very cheap, and thus while the potential replacement may have a slightly better projection, they aren’t exactly a stud themselves, so it may be smarter to just stick with the correlation.

Today, as Felix already mentioned earlier, Skinner seemed to be a much better player even more undervalued, so there was some merit to moving over.

• OttawaCityMadman

wow, few 10 G+ games tonight. Dont have much of any

• OttawaCityMadman

If I can get 100pts from Lou and Mann, I will make up my losses from my NHL lineups this eve :p

• tristanwolf

me saturday: ok mcginn has 4 goals in 4 games, loads up 75% gets crap

today: ahh the magic ran out no mcginn tonight (mcginn breaks slate)

• thedkexperience

I just hit a bet on the Islanders and seem to be in line for a good night.

Not watching hockey is more profitable than watching basketball at this point.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

What an ending!

• OttawaCityMadman

@tristanwolf said...

me saturday: ok mcginn has 4 goals in 4 games, loads up 75% gets crap

today: ahh the magic ran out no mcginn tonight (mcginn breaks slate)

Ive been on the Duclair is due for a good 1-3 G game ALL season. But I faded Fla 100% this eve. I just totally understand that I am horribly confused on what is happening this eve…

• OttawaCityMadman

@Felixxberg said...

What an ending!

Um, like I have been saying all night. I need to drink more… Well I have been thinking that I think. I have a shot in NBA tonight tho. But the guys I have left, will prob get hurt 10 seconds into the game…

• marker0357

so many goals and a crucial mistake of rostering Lankanin. Matthews (36.80pts), Thornton (15 pts), Teravainen (31 pts), Slavin (8 pts), and Aho (26 pts). Need Monahan, Gaudreau and Tanev to come through to make up for my Lankanin mistake.

• thedkexperience

I just realized that I only rostered 2 guys with double digit ownership percentages.

Edit – I might top 5 a small single entry tournament tonight without Mathews.

• tristanwolf

not a terrible night but monahan gaudreau bennett putting 3 on the board would definately help

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

At least my “hedge line” in the 40$ is doing good… lol

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@tristanwolf said...

not a terrible night but monahan gaudreau bennett putting 3 on the board would definately help

Pretty sure Bennett is on L3 today.

• thedkexperience

Bouchard with a late 22 spot in the 2nd period!

I’m sitting at 117.3 with him, Connor and Boeser still playing. This is getting exciting!

• Felixxberg

@thedkexperience said...

Bouchard with a late 22 spot in the 2nd period!

I’m sitting at 117.3 with him, Connor and Boeser still playing. This is getting exciting!

Killing it without knowing the game! I like the style!

• Felixxberg

Scorekeepers struggle this season.

I don’t see how Steel’s goal can be assisted by only Silfverberg. It’s either Silfverberg-Heinen, Silfverberg-Lindholm, Heinen-Lindholm or just Lindholm!

• thedkexperience

@Felixxberg said...

Killing it without knowing the game! I like the style!

I just picked a bunch of guys that Vegas thinks can score a goal on offense and I’ve been sorting defenders by DFS points per game and picking whoever is priced 2000 or so less than everyone else. I also completely ignored line pairings and power play units so that’s neat!

• qatman

Nice comeback of sorts for Barrie and McDavid. Could have used one more point but it’s not terrible. Now to hope for Rakell to do something.

• Felixxberg

I have ANH2 in 2/17 and Leonard in 5/17 in SD. Just not together.

• OttawaCityMadman

@Felixxberg said...

I have ANH2 in 2/17 and Leonard in 5/17 in SD. Just not together.

Play Duclair tonight?

• Felixxberg

@OttawaCityMadman said...

Play Duclair tonight?

I did not unfortunately. Didn’t feel optimal against TB. I’m still cashing, with Hutton left. I found a way to mix EDM1-TOR1, but made the costly move of fading Thornton for Skinner.

All the punts I considered did well. Hagel (the one I used), Colin Miller (used him too), Bean, Gardiner, Mackley, Leonard, Gagner.

• the_shashi

Tonight’s forecast: Blankage w a chance of meatballs.

• OttawaCityMadman

Right. My fade of Fla and using Korp’ lo really did me in.

• Felixxberg

@OttawaCityMadman said...

Right. My fade of Fla and using Korp’ lo really did me in.

Goalies in general did very bad tonight!

• thedkexperience

Ended up with 136.60, good enough for 6th and 55th in my two single entries. It’s not going to pay off any student loans but it’s also the best I’ve done in any tournament in a few months, let alone on my 7th or 8th day of playing hockey.

Yah progress!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).