• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

Lead Moderator
    • Blogger of the Month

Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 100 ) at  Columbus ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    7:35 PM :  Colorado ( 210 ) at  Carolina ( -250 ) —- T: 210
    10:05 PM :  Florida ( 125 ) at  Anaheim ( -145 ) —- T: 125

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Wammer44

Looks like we have to beat 29,410 other lineups today with only 6 teams in play…
    Would have been nice if we had this tourney for yesterday’s or tomorrow’s slate lol

• MPDR1983

Playing my first NHL entry tonight.. someone help ! lol

• JPep2370

Scored 187 last night with Lehner in net, Crosby, Tarasenko and Eberle were my lucky core in my 50/50’s

On to today, taking players from 1st 2 games as those most likely have more scoring chances, def have to have some from the Pitt/Col game

• nickelos85

My first whip around in nhl. Looks like the penguins against my hometown blue jackets is where the goodness is tonight. Fun fact my dads coworker at the board of elections submitted the blue jackets name. Who would have knew.

• sizzlebeans

@MPDR1983 said...

Ask your nba buddies who sold them their top 5 LU last night. I doubt you’ll get any regular nhl dfs’ers help after last night’s bullshit

• MPDR1983

@sizzlebeans said...

Ask your nba buddies who sold them their top 5 LU last night. I doubt you’ll get any regular nhl dfs’ers help after last night’s bullshit

yikes.. what happen?

• KillaChap

@MPDR1983 said...

Yeah I’m going to throw a buck in too. Why not? Gotta feed the beast somehow.

• Darkman33

I’m curious what happened too. Looks like a lot of NBA guys played last night, I played last night for first time too. Was fun, even though I don’t know what the hell was happening lol

• JPep2370

NBA guys article out there this morning you can read over: https://rotogrinders.com/articles/the-nhl-dfs-guide-for-the-nba-obsessed-1744822

• KillaChap

Holy, Jaromir Jagr is still playing?

• tim51278

Who’s the play at Goalie tonight?

• Darkman33

Thanks Jpep. Weird they had such a small tourney last night and tonight it’s a bigger one with less games. On FD anyway…

• Darkman33

So how bad are back 2 back’s in hockey?

• nickelos85

@sizzlebeans said...

I tied for 13th in the DK 4 point play. Some of their input in the nba forums is helpful, just gotta sift thru it.

• dyavid

@MPDR1983 said...

yikes.. what happen?

27 ppl tied for 4th in the forecheck with the exact same lineup.

• Messiah717

Great, another lineup sharing fiasco.

• Scumpunch

A 20 man contest is up in the Forum League on DK. Link to join the league is below. Bored NBA players are welcome!

https://dkn.gs/r/jmOuFWp2Z0m1ZnvuqLa9mA

• MPDR1983

@dyavid said...

27 ppl tied for 4th in the forecheck with the exact same lineup.

could be a dfs LU provider?

• hunterspencerksu

@Darkman33 said...

I’m curious what happened too. Looks like a lot of NBA guys played last night, I played last night for first time too. Was fun, even though I don’t know what the hell was happening lol

Lol same

• hunterspencerksu

@Darkman33 said...

So how bad are back 2 back’s in hockey?

I read last night that it’s hard on their legs but I might sound like a moron considering the only hockey experience I have is playing NHL video games lol

• Indycrocodile

• Blogger of the Month

Blogger of the Month
    @KillaChap said...

Holy, Jaromir Jagr is still playing?

He just turned 45. Not a typo.

• Messiah717

Like some have said before I’m not a fan of these small slates. Everyone is just going to stack a load of lines.

• Codith

Fade Crosby….Hope pens get shut down…..profit.

• hypegotti

what would 54.5 have paid in the $4 DK contest last night?

• dyavid

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Sites mentioned in this thread

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get a FREE 3-month subscription to our FanDuel Premium content (a ~$90 value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 3 months. That’s a ~$90 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

Sign up for FantasyDraft through one of our links and say you were referred by “GRINDERS” to receive a cashback bonus of 4% on all entry fees (up to $5,000) for 90 days after your first deposit. You’ll also receive a comped 3-month subscription to our FantasyDraft Premium content, an additional ~$90 value FREE!

Learn More
  • Draft

Create your account using Draft promo code “GRINDERS” and receive a free $3 Entry as well as TONS of exclusive Grinders-only perks.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Disclosures: All RotoGrinders content contributors are active DFS players. Contributor screen names can be found on their respective RotoGrinders profile pages. Contributors reserve the right to use players or strategies not discussed in their content on RotoGrinders.