NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 100 ) at  Columbus ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    7:35 PM :  Colorado ( 210 ) at  Carolina ( -250 ) —- T: 210
    10:05 PM :  Florida ( 125 ) at  Anaheim ( -145 ) —- T: 125

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• kwest

Yay Jones

• lloydjv1

@kwest said...

Late Swap…. John Gibson or Roberto Luongo?

Middle of the pack on 50/50’s might need to take on some risk to cash at this point.

I have Gibson. But i dont ish about NHL.

• Dirt_Lavert

@kwest said...

Yay Atkinson

Atkinson shaping up to be among the best picks so far. Him and Jenner and Dubinsky lus sitting pretty!

• kwest

Its like Brandon Knight got a steal, missed a layup, got his own rebound, missed another layup, got another rebound, shot a three and made it. Boom! 7.9 pts.

• Dirt_Lavert

could use some help on the late game since there is late swap.

I have Barkov and Hubredeau. Anyone a better play than that?

Could go to Perry and Rakell, or play Silferberg over Hubredeau just to name a few quick changes. Or Trocheck over Barkov.

Sittingat 418/1176 after the Dubinsky goal don’t need to go too crazy to finish in the cash at 230/1176.

Thanks

• dragon1952

Holy shit….I’m cashing! :^ 0

• nickelos85

Now if Aho would shake his hockey stick around a little, things could be interesting

• sizzlebeans

Nice to see the NHL thread get to 11 pages for once. Too bad you nba guys have to suffer through this slate. Tomorrow will be better.

• nickelos85

@sizzlebeans said...

Nice to see the NHL thread get to 11 pages for once. Too bad you nba guys have to suffer through this slate. Tomorrow will be better.

Yeah nba pages fill up by the minute. Lol.

• sizzlebeans

Need Mckinnon to pull a Dubinsky

• Darkman33

It’s cool, had fun yesterday… Thought it was a little two easy so played more lines today and not cashing lol. Have some guys in the late game so we“ll see though

• Dirt_Lavert

@sizzlebeans said...

Yup. NHL small slates are very difficult. NBA is easy compared to this!

• Heterodox

@sizzlebeans said...

Need Mckinnon to pull a Dubinsky

seconding this so hard

• JimKronlund

I am glad I went all in for the last game. But I took Florida. So we shall see.

• Dirt_Lavert

Aho is the Marcus Smart of NHL DFS for me. I can never roster him correctly. My CAR1 and Faulk stack looking real bad right meow

• thetitanlb

Jesus Carolina is trash. Was in the nuts spot and are trash

• kwest

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Aho is the Marcus Smart of NHL DFS for me. I can never roster him correctly. My CAR1 and Faulk stack looking real bad right meow

LOL, I mean, sympathies

• dyavid

I’ve got Florida in 100% of my lineups in the forecheck. Hopefully their offence can stay hot

• Dirt_Lavert

FAULK WHYYY

If they lose and I don’t get the W for Ward Im’a be pissssssseeeeedddddddddddd

• thetitanlb

@Dirt_Lavert said...

FAULK WHYYY

If they lose and I don’t get the W for Ward Im’a be pissssssseeeeedddddddddddd

Same lol

• nickelos85

Need Lindy to pull a dubinsky. I got like 30-40 percent exposure to this guy. Smh.

• Dirt_Lavert

@dyavid said...

I’ve got Florida in 100% of my lineups in the forecheck. Hopefully their offence can stay hot

I can 100% guarantee a Bjudstad goal because I played Lindholm instead. So you got that going for you

• kwest

@Zieg30 said...

Faulk is my favourite D-man tonight.

oops

• jmbwngfn

4x FSWA Writer Nominee, RG Admin

• 2011 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@sizzlebeans said...

• dyavid

I’ve got him and march in 5/8 lus. 4 and 3%

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).