NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 100 ) at  Columbus ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    7:35 PM :  Colorado ( 210 ) at  Carolina ( -250 ) —- T: 210
    10:05 PM :  Florida ( 125 ) at  Anaheim ( -145 ) —- T: 125

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Dirt_Lavert

@kwest said...

oops

LOL I saw this and played him over Letang. So that’s chill I guess lol

• sizzlebeans

@thetitanlb said...

Jesus Carolina is trash. Was in the nuts spot and are trash

Teams coming off the bye week in hockey (first year they’ve done this) struggle. Colorado on a B2B was in just as good a spot as CAR, except they don’t have a consistent line or player to roster.

• kwest

@7klub06 said...

First time on NHL let’s see how this goes.

well…

• SkateFiend

@sizzlebeans said...

Need Mckinnon to pull a Dubinsky

This is like a foreign language to me.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@SkateFiend said...

What qualifies as a block in the NHL? When someone swats away a shot on goal?

When the opposing team takes a shot and a non-goalie member of the defending team blocks it, typically with their body, though if they get their stick on it that’d be a block too.

• Dirt_Lavert

Aho hit the net you bum

• sizzlebeans

You guys are killing it with the gifs. Keep ‘em coming :D

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

GPP winning scores are going to be insanely low tonight.

• Darkman33

I’ll tell you what.. I’m done with this guentzel dude… 2 days in a row he duds.

• Dirt_Lavert

gotta be joking

• Heterodox

@sizzlebeans said...

Colorado on a B2B was in just as good a spot as CAR, except they don’t have a consistent line or player to roster.

They have underperforming studs, which are the type of studs who help you win GPPs. Does suck, though, that they apparently moved Rantanen off of the McKinnon line, which I missed

Though a fortunate oversight apparently, as Rantanen just scored the game-winner.

• jolokia

Annoying as hell, Carolina just gift wrapping Colorado with these 2, 3 on 1’s…RIP WARD.

• lloydjv1

I am too tired to care anymore. I came. I saw, I lost.

• nickelos85

Welp ward got the loss. Woof.

• Dirt_Lavert

Not going to cash now barring Hubredeau and Barkov going ham. Barkov 17% owned and Hub is 33%.

So basically I’m totally boned now. GD

• Messiah717

Colorado wins in OT. Should’ve known with Carolina. They friggin stink.

• thetitanlb

@sizzlebeans said...

Teams coming off the bye week in hockey (first year they’ve done this) struggle. Colorado on a B2B was in just as good a spot as CAR, except they don’t have a consistent line or player to roster.

Still was a b2b for Colorado. Both games were away games. Colorado is horrendous on the road while Carolina is a top 5 home team in the NHL. To score 1 goal is a major shitting of the bed

• Dirt_Lavert

@thetitanlb said...

Still was a b2b for Colorado. Both games were away games. Colorado is horrendous on the road while Carolina is a top 5 home team in the NHL. To score 1 goal is a major shitting of the bed

Colorado are terrible. They should only be beating mediocre teams away on b2bs like my Bruins. lol

• Dirt_Lavert

Cashline currently 22.3 and I have 18.8 with Hubredeau and Barkov. Any chance? If Ward wasn’t a slug and got that win I’d be absolutely fine. That sucks

• Dirt_Lavert

Wow GIbson at 20%, if FLA can score I might be able to salvage. My boys especially. LET’S GO PANTHERS

• Dirt_Lavert

@sizzlebeans said...

You guys are killing it with the gifs. Keep ‘em coming :D

• dragon1952

I don’t have a freakin’ clue about NHL….not even an inkling…yet I’m currently 2nd of 57 and 2nd of 10 in my two Yahoo LU’s :^ /

• Messiah717

On the bright side both Saturday and Sunday offer 11 games slates.

• Dirt_Lavert

Looking bad so far that I didn’t change to Perry and Getzlaf.

Barkov = Ghostkov

• dragon1952

@dragon1952 said...

I don’t have a freakin’ clue about NHL….not even an inkling…yet I’m currently 2nd of 57 and 2nd of 10 in my two Yahoo LU’s :^ /

Now 1st in both…total disbelief.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).