NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 100 ) at  Columbus ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    7:35 PM :  Colorado ( 210 ) at  Carolina ( -250 ) —- T: 210
    10:05 PM :  Florida ( 125 ) at  Anaheim ( -145 ) —- T: 125

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• sizzlebeans

What are prize pools like on yahoo?

• dragon1952

@sizzlebeans said...

What are prize pools like on yahoo?

crap compared to dk/fd

• Dirt_Lavert

Cogliano SHG? Ouch

Makes the Lindholm pick even hurt worse. Although I’d have chosen Bjudstad anyways lol

• dragon1952

This has got to be worse than soccer :^ /

• Dirt_Lavert

Colton Scevoir lmao. There was some joking talk of him earlier in the thread. Hope y’all loaded up! hahahaha

• Dirt_Lavert

Jagr unassisted and I have both guys on his line. Seriously ? Any chance that changes? GD

• JimKronlund

Jagr 45 years old and just undressed Gibson.

• Dirt_Lavert

@JimKronlund said...

Jagr 45 years old and just undressed Gibson.

First thing I told myself was don’t roster Jagr or Iginla. One has a goal, other has an assist. hahahaha

• Dirt_Lavert

Stupid Farrell on the bench selling lus for NHL and NBA. That shit gets so old, make your own damn lus. Thinking of contacting DK about that

• Dirt_Lavert

Was Barkov over Trocheck a bad pick? Because I feel dumb lol

• kdub

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Was Barkov over Trocheck a bad pick? Because I feel dumb lol

Not necessarily Trocheck has been a beast this year, but Barkov is a great player too and is on both top pp and top line

• Dirt_Lavert

@kdub said...

Not necessarily Trocheck has been a beast this year, but Barkov is a great player too and is on both top pp and top line

Word that’s largely why I paired him and Hubredeau. They’ve seemed to be on a tear and ANA is the most penalized team in the league. Thought that script was going to right itself lol.

Glad Gibson is 20% owned but man, having that pair do nothing means I’m not much closer to cash.

• JimKronlund

@Dirt_Lavert said...

having that pair do nothing means I’m not much closer to cash.

Yeah we need the scorers to start scoring.

• dragon1952

So Vegas only missed the O/U in the PIT/CLS game by 3 1/2 goals.What’s that…. a miss by about 80 fucking percent or so?

• Dirt_Lavert

@JimKronlund said...

Yeah we need the scorers to start scoring.

Watching the game tracker and it’s like everyone but them doing anything!? WTH. I picked a bad night to hop on board

• Dirt_Lavert

Honestly debating contacting DK about Scott Ferrall from CBS radio selling NHL lus. NBA is fine because unless you can email people with last minute updates because of late news any sold lus are probably not going to be optimal whatsoever. With hockey there doesn’t seem to be too much late news besides sometimes line changes.

Buying lus pisses me off. They specifically made it illegal on their “rules” section in the last update too

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

4th place in a top 2 winner satellite is the pits.

What an odd night this was. Three decent slates (tomorrow, Sunday, and Tuesday) between now and the NBA’s resumption.

• zline34

Cashed in all my gpps and cash games. Still would rather be watching basketball…

• sizzlebeans

Already at work on tomorrow. Tonight wasn’t a good night. I shouldn’t have played so many LUs today, when I could have waited for a better slate and bigger prize pool tomorrow.

Only 4 goals came from top 6 forward lines, 4 came from defensemen, and 1 PK goal. 44 points took down the Forecheck with a FLA4 stack! EDIT: He had that stack in the 7th place LU too. Congrats on that one bro!

I nailed the goalies, with mostly Bobrov and Reimer in my LUs…had a little Cogliano…just didn’t get the right defensemen in…and after the Sceviour joke, I knew I should have had him in at least 1 LU :D

• Messiah717

@sizzlebeans said...

Already at work on tomorrow. Tonight wasn’t a good night. I shouldn’t have played so many LUs today, when I could have waited for a better slate and bigger prize pool tomorrow.

Only 4 goals came from top 6 forward lines, 4 came from defensemen, and 1 PK goal. 44 points took down the Forecheck with a FLA4 stack! EDIT: He had that stack in the 7th place LU too. Congrats on that one bro!

I nailed the goalies, with mostly Bobrov and Reimer in my LUs…had a little Cogliano…just didn’t get the right defensemen in…and after the Sceviour joke, I knew I should have had him in at least 1 LU :D

Tomorrow will be better. More choices and a lot more fun.

• Dirt_Lavert

@sizzlebeans said...

and after the Sceviour joke, I knew I should have had him in at least 1 LU :D

Dude had 7 shots. More than Barkov and Hubredeau.

Am I seeing shit or did I just get extremely unlucky tonight? That seems like an absolute anomaly. SMH

• damionismyname

You guys can have nhl. More fucking punts going off than in nba, smh. One goal from a no name is huge, one score in basketball….not so much.

• sizzlebeans

@damionismyname said...

You guys can have nhl. More fucking punts going off than in nba, smh. One score from a no name is huge, one score in basketball….not so much.

Keep in mind we were dealing with a 3 game slate with a bunch of mediocre teams. The first game was the only “good” one, but CBJ decided to snap out of their funk and play some defense.Tomorrow has better teams, and more games, and a bigger 1st prize in the Forecheck. Highest of the year for that contest, to my memory.

• Dirt_Lavert

4.4 from the cash line on DK. Ward win would have moved it up a bunch but still would’ve helped me a ton.

Barkov and Hubredeau over Perry/Getzlaf cost me 2 DKP.

And effing Lindholm, Aho, Faulk (don’t know why the eff I played him, guy never seems to do anything and I wanted Hampus the shot blocking machine lol) were total busts. At least Stall had 3 DKP at 4900 that’s not the worst.

I went with my lu that had the line stacks arranged the best, I thought that’s how you won this sport !?? Arghhh

• sizzlebeans

@Dirt_Lavert said...

I went with my lu that had the line stacks arranged the best, I thought that’s how you won this sport !?? Arghhh

That’s how it was won tonight. I tried to be a little more scrambled with the lines tonight, and not do a 3-3-2, and it didn’t work out so well.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).