4:05 PM :  Edmonton ( -115 ) at  Arizona ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    7:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 195 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -230 ) —- T: 195
    7:05 PM :  Montreal ( 200 ) at  Vegas ( -240 ) —- T: 200
    7:05 PM :  Toronto ( 115 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    8:05 PM :  Detroit ( 190 ) at  Nashville ( -230 ) —- T: 190
    8:35 PM :  Washington ( -125 ) at  Chicago ( 105 ) —- T: -125
    10:05 PM :  Boston ( -180 ) at  Vancouver ( 160 ) —- T: -180
    10:05 PM :  Florida ( 0 ) at  Calgary ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@dgballer said...

When do they usually release starting goalies?

Normally 30-60 minutes before the game, at the latest by the time the team hits the ice for warm ups.

As an aside, this uncertainty with TB and NSH lines is so frustrating. I have more exposure to both than any other line, and all my lines are just uncertain. Gotta go give my toddler a bath, so I guess what I have set is what I have set.

• yuda

@Zieg30 said...

Normally 30-60 minutes before the game, at the latest by the time the team hits the ice for warm ups.

As an aside, this uncertainty with TB and NSH lines is so frustrating. I have more exposure to both than any other line, and all my lines are just uncertain. Gotta go give my toddler a bath, so I guess what I have set is what I have set.

TBL Lines:

https://twitter.com/Erik_Erlendsson/status/965007170545864708

• dgballer

@Zieg30 said...

Thanks for your help and good luck tonight. I went heavy TB2 and Vegas2 with some Nash Def.

• Ravensfan929

Which Defensemen is PP1 for Vegas tonight? Says Hunt on here but im seeing Schmidt elsewhere

• kwest

Started strong with Quick this morning.

Loaded up with Nash and Vegas this evening.

We’ll see how it pans out…

• thetitanlb

@Ravensfan929 said...

Which Defensemen is PP1 for Vegas tonight? Says Hunt on here but im seeing Schmidt elsewhere

Same

• sizzlebeans

wow these TBL lines got me scrambling…

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@yuda said...

holy crap thanks for this. My entries are such a mess, but at least 80% have the correct TB lines now. Leaving 20% as Stamkos-Kuch-Killorn for the PP1 correlation.

• Njsum1

@keephustlincuz said...

I find myself using the pp linemate more on smaller and mid sized slates. The advantage is that most players do use the regular strength line. Lots of times the pp linemate is from a 3rd line and the ownership is much lower.

The other factor is price. It maybe really expensive to stack all 3 from the regular line. The savings from taking the 3rd line player may be used to grab the pp defenseman. Thus you are getting 4 players from the pp even though only 2 correlate to the regular lines.

A good example from recently was boston1. I was using berg, march, heinen and krug. The price difference between past and heinen was around 3.5k most nights.

Thanks cuz…was also thinking it has to do with price as well. The ownership point is also something to consider. I had the top line of LA stacked in all 3 of my early slate lineups. Couple of solid defensive plays in kelfborn and doughty, only to follow it up with Arizona’s top line laying an egg. Had so much promise heading into the early hammer. 0 for 3 though…this is why I only do the QA in hockey, I don’t know much more than basic strategy. I rotate goalies for the most part. They’re very expensive and it seems like there is a good amount of variance in the performances.

• yanksfan1

Who is your GPP goalie? I’m going with Murray

• sizzlebeans

• epot

@yuda said...

TBL Lines:

Thx now if nash would decide on turris and their goalie it would sure help1

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@dgballer said...

Thanks for your help and good luck tonight. I went heavy TB2 and Vegas2 with some Nash Def.

Good luck to you, too! Those are solid choices. Of course, just know that some nights you’ll pick the right teams, but the wrong lines (e.g. tonight could be a TB1 and VGK 1 night, though we shall see), and it can be frustrating! I’m very heavy on the Nashville D, myself.

• keephustlincuz

What a fucking mess.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Negative points already. Great.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@keephustlincuz said...

What a fucking mess.

I forgot about all my TB2 entries when I scrambled to change up my TB1 entries. Then scrambled with 4 minutes left. Got a few, but not most.

• dgballer

@walkoff9 said...

Negative points already. Great.

Same here ouch. I think it’s going to be an early night for me. Oh well I’ll have to get up early to plow snow anyway

• kwest

off to the races…

Who said NHL DFS is boring…

• SkateFiend

I can’t believe my Golden Knights stack is mostly negative.

I wonder how an expansion team can be so good in their first year?

• TheRyanFlaherty

Boy, I sure did an awesome job at goal tonight…
    Paid up for Fleury pretty much across the board, then threw in some Murray for good measure as my 2nd Goalie on Yahoo.
    Really wish I didn’t start building additional lineups and wasting more money…oh well…

• SkateFiend

I don’t think I ever saw a red o next to Keith Kincaid’s name at DK. Was he ruled out last minute?

• Mochi22

get em Felixx!!

• Njsum1

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

Paid up for Fleury pretty much across the board, then threw in some Murray for good measure as my 2nd Goalie on Yahoo.
    Really wish I didn’t start building additional lineups and wasting more money…oh well…

Don’t know much about hockey, yet goalie performances seem to be unpredictable. The win seems important.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

Well nobody in goal doing well

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).