• Blogger of the Month

12:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 0 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    3:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 0 ) at  Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    5:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 0 ) at  Carolina ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    6:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 0 ) at  Columbus ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Toronto ( 0 ) at  Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Florida ( 170 ) at  Winnipeg ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    8:05 PM :  Dallas ( -110 ) at  San Jose ( -110 ) —- T: -110

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• yisman

As Malkin has heated up, Sid has cooled off.

The Penguins could help him by giving him NHL players as wingers, but alas.

5.5 FP over his last three games.

• lloydjv1

Pens are kicking ass. I just dont have the right players.

• lloydjv1

Need some Stars help tonight.

• lloydjv1

That is wishful thinking. Well good luck all.

• mistermoneybags

@mistermoneybags said...

Ben Bishop – FU

Make that “Double FU”

• yisman

@lloydjv1 said...

Pens are kicking ass. I just dont have the right players.

I have Burns and Crosby. Their teams scored 9 goals (Sharks still going, of course) and they’ve combined for 1 FP.

• artemdall24

I managed to fit Boedker in contests that didn’t fill in the after hours. And managed to field a ton of scorers in contests where my goalies lost (or in the case of Neuvirth, injured unfortunately). That’s nhl for ya lol

• Felixxberg

@Zieg30 said...

Came in second place after leading a winner-take-all satellite for the $360 NHL GPP on Tuesday for most of the last hour of the Daytona 500. Then a crash on the second to last lap took me down to second. Definitely on tilt right now.

Probably going to go heavier than I should into the stupid two 3-game slates we have tomorrow.

That’s frustrating for sure! Almost never entered Nascar contests but I remember that lineups move a lot.

Why are there games in the afternoon? I don’t have a day off in Montreal.

• artemdall24

@Felixxberg said...

That’s frustrating for sure! Almost never entered Nascar contests but I remember that lineups move a lot.

Why are there games in the afternoon? I don’t have a day off in Montreal.

President’s Day in the US. NHL loves these Jan-Feb US holidays

• yisman

02/18/2018 11:32:20 PM EST
    UPDATE: Burns left Sunday’s 5-2 win over Dallas during the third period and seems to be dealing with an undisclosed injury, Marcus White of NBC Sports Bay Area reports.
    ANALYSIS: Burns was able to take a handful of shifts in the third period before exiting and heading to the locker room, but didn’t appear limited on the ice. After the contest teammates Joe Pavelski and Justin Braun were both upbeat about his status, and Braun even said “He’ll be fine, He’s just dealing with something, but he’ll be fine. He’s that way — he won’t miss a game.” However, head coach Peter DeBoer cast a different tone, and noted that the malady that limited Burns was the same that forced him to leave Saturday’s practice early. DeBoer also didn’t commit to Burns suiting up for Tuesday’s game against St. Louis, but did say he’d travel with the team for their upcoming four-game road trip. Should the 32-year-old sit out for Tuesday’s tilt, Braun figures to take his role on the first pairing and first power-play unit, but his status will likely be updated by the team beforehand.

===========

played 16 minutes and got half a FP. ugh.

• cdskala

Hey guys! Anybody have a good recommendation to where I can go to find morning skate reports/pre-game line changes? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.