• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

4:05 PM :  Arizona ( 190 ) at  Calgary ( -230 ) —- T: 6o-20
    7:35 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -130 ) at  Columbus ( 110 ) —- T: 6½o-30
    8:35 PM :  Ottawa ( 140 ) at  Chicago ( -160 ) —- T: 6½o-45
    9:05 PM :  Vegas ( -130 ) at  Colorado ( 110 ) —- T: 6o-15
    10:05 PM :  Boston ( 125 ) at  San Jose ( -145 ) —- T: 6o-15
    10:35 PM :  Washington ( -135 ) at  Los Angeles ( 115 ) —- T: 6o-10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JSteele

I stacked Chicago 2 with Tampa 2

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@biga0787 said...

I took the goalie and one defenseman. hedman. what are you looking for point wise out of them? less than a w or c right value wise?

some defensemen score more than the teams wings or centers and hedman is an elite offensive defenseman.

• keephustlincuz

Didn’t notice until now. They pushed the total on ott/chi to 7 with the juice on the over.

• monarch

@JSteele said...

I stacked Chicago 2 with Tampa 2

Most of my action is OTT 2, Kings and Kane…probably too chalky

• yisman

@keephustlincuz said...

Didn’t notice until now. They pushed the total on ott/chi to 7 with the juice on the over.

yeah but that was after the game locked. When it locked the under 7 was a slight favorite.

Opener was 6.5 with the over -140 so it was a small move.

• keephustlincuz

@yisman said...

yeah but that was after the game locked. When it locked the under 7 was a slight favorite.

Opener was 6.5 with the over -140 so it was a small move.

Seems like big money smashed the over right before game time.

• monarch

Senators already scored

• yisman

@keephustlincuz said...

it wasn’t much of a move. From the opener to the closer was about a 20 cent move and the move right before puck drop was a few cents (to favor over 7 rather than under 7).

This wouldn’t register for me. I’ve seen games where totals move significantly more.

• monarch

Two goals.

• keephustlincuz

@yisman said...

it wasn’t much of a move. From the opener to the closer was about a 20 cent move and the move right before puck drop was a few cents (to favor over 7 rather than under 7).

This wouldn’t register for me. I’ve seen games where totals move significantly more.

moving 6.5 -120 to 7 -120 is a big move in hockey.

• golfman1990

Zero shares of OTT for me haha. Went with CHI1 instead.

• keephustlincuz

@yisman said...

3 goals already. Someone knew something.

• mr_papageorgio

@keephustlincuz said...

3 goals already. Someone knew something.

Both teams have no defense? Everyone knew that lol

• monarch

Two goals for DeBrinkCat woooooo

• gairz

@keephustlincuz said...

3 goals already

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

Debrincat matching Kuch now.. lol

• yisman

tough call on FD. Varlamov best value goalie but then it would be tough to use Pirri/Tuch in GPPs/satellites…

Similar issue on DK but there it’s VGK1 rather than VGK2

• gairz

@gairz said...

• monarch

Hedman is done

• mr_papageorgio

@monarch said...

Hedman is done

I hope that means Girardi can luck his way onto the scoresheet!

• thetitanlb

Wow Delia pulled. Freaking A. Fooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Biggest darn favorite my asss

• Steverino01

Well I’m doing good in the lineup with pairs from TB, CHI and OTT. Kuch, DCat and White with 5 goals plus a Strome assist. Now need some help from Point and Tkachuk.

• yisman

Ryan Murray only played 3 minutes tonight for Columbus. He will not return. Columbus stuck playing with 5 defencemen for most of the game.

• deejones49

@keephustlincuz said...

The $100 i bet on the over moved it!

• yisman

@monarch said...

Hedman is done

my fanduel lineups are screwed :(

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).