• Blogger of the Month

7:08 PM :  Columbus ( 125 ) at  Philadelphia ( -145 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    7:08 PM :  Toronto ( 124 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -137 ) —- T: 6½o-07
    7:38 PM :  Montreal ( -185 ) at  Detroit ( 160 ) —- T: 5½u-20
    7:38 PM :  Buffalo ( -115 ) at  Ottawa ( -105 ) —- T: 6u-10
    8:08 PM :  Carolina ( 105 ) at  Nashville ( -125 ) —- T: 6u-10
    8:08 PM :  New Jersey ( 195 ) at  St. Louis ( -235 ) —- T: 5½o-35
    8:08 PM :  Los Angeles ( 135 ) at  Winnipeg ( -155 ) —- T: 6u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• bure10

I guess DK hasnt really posted a schedule of the Qs eh. There is a 15$ tonight and Sattys for the $1000.00, $250.00 and 15$ so that means after tonight one of each left.

• Felixxberg

Tonight is the big night!

I have a new job since last week so not much time to research anymore, but a better salary. That’s a recipe for disaster!

• maibockaddict

DK still has Toffoli on LA so be careful. And lotsa bigger contests tonight that look like fun

• Volkster6

$360 tonight looks like a lot of fun – max 33 is gross though but $100k is a $100k

• FantasySultan

@Volkster6 said...

$360 tonight looks like a lot of fun – max 33 is gross though but $100k is a $100k

Will there be people max entering at $360 a pop?

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 Results

CheetosAddict – 123
    PocketsSloppy – 114.3
    nucks916 – 110.1
    akdarstudios – 107.3
    ifthethunder – 106.8

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 30 Player – Top 5 (2/18 – 7:00 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/86072623

• ifthethunder

@PocketsSloppy said...

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 Results

CheetosAddict – 123
    PocketsSloppy – 114.3
    nucks916 – 110.1
    akdarstudios – 107.3
    ifthethunder – 106.8

Congrats, Cheetos!

This Ovie goal hunt is excruciating. Not really helping the team either, imo.
    ~

• Volkster6

@FantasySultan said...

Will there be people max entering at $360 a pop?

My guess is 15 or so regulars will for sure.

• PhoFever

@Volkster6 said...

My guess is 15 or so regulars will for sure.

Can the Winnipeg Whisperer help us out with his thoughts about tonight?

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@Felixxberg said...

I have a new job since last week so not much time to research anymore, but a better salary.

Me too man, 15 more hours a week too, basically only play one or two days a week now!

• klubba575

Ill try to help you poor bastards who have to work all the time lol. STL morning skate has ROR with Schenn and Schwartz on the top line. Oh Boy!!

• klubba575

Hyman back on TOR1 with Matthews and Marner, Wild Bill back down with Tavares and Kerfoot

• klubba575

Aho still with Svech and Teuvo against the Preds, perfect opportunity to game stack with NSH3 who has been skating well for awhile now.

• klubba575

Weber expected back for Montreal tonight against Detroit. Gallagher questionable still according to Claude Julien, the coach, but took part in the optional skate today. Weal currently up top with Tatar and Danault, something to watch. Along with Boston, Montreal has given the Wings two of their limited number of victories this year. No way they lose to them 3 times right?

• Volkster6

@PhoFever said...

Can the Winnipeg Whisperer help us out with his thoughts about tonight?

Ha ha love it.

Jets lines should be back to normal tonight but don’t know for how long. Copp Connor Laine was working very well last game and wouldn’t be surprised to see them play together again with Wheeler and Ehlers up top.

As for the DK goalie pool, here we go:

Top 4 in an expected win
    1. Jarry
    2. Helly
    3. Price
    4. Binny

Top 3 in an expected loss
    1. Elvis
    2. Andersen (Leafs)
    3. Blackwood

Bottom 3 Overall
    1. Anderson
    2. Quick
    3. Bernier

Bottom 6 when removing Win from proj.
    1. Anderson
    2. Quick
    3. Hart
    4. Hutton
    5. Saros
    6. Bernier

The last category is my fave to target against and the Top 3 in a loss is where I look for value. I will use a goalie like Jarry tonight though as he also provides leverage off popular Leaf plays and should see an expected volume above 30 shots making his bonus chance higher.

Top 3 in a loss makes the most sense as those goalies should see the most volume yet are good enough to steal a win. Philly Pittsburgh and St Louis are very capable of 40 plus shots each tonight.

• PhoFever

@Volkster6 said...

Ha ha love it.

Jets lines should be back to normal tonight but don’t know for how long. Copp Connor Laine was working very well last game and wouldn’t be surprised to see them play together again with Wheeler and Ehlers up top.

As for the DK goalie pool, here we go:

Top 4 in an expected win
    1. Jarry
    2. Helly
    3. Price
    4. Binny

Top 3 in an expected loss
    1. Elvis
    2. Andersen (Leafs)
    3. Blackwood

Bottom 3 Overall
    1. Anderson
    2. Quick
    3. Bernier

Bottom 6 when removing Win from proj.
    1. Anderson
    2. Quick
    3. Hart
    4. Hutton
    5. Saros
    6. Bernier

The last category is my fave to target against and the Top 3 in a loss is where I look for value. I will use a goalie like Jarry tonight though as he also provides leverage off popular Leaf plays and should see an expected volume above 30 shots making his bonus chance higher.

Top 3 in a loss makes the most sense as those goalies should see the most volume yet are good enough to steal a win. Philly Pittsburgh and St Louis are very capable of 40 plus shots each tonight.

Thanks, great thoughts. I can’t imagine the Leafs being that popular tonight due to the BUF spanking, so I will do my usual and stack them in deep GPP. FWIW, they went to PIT last year in the midst of a prolonged struggle and came out with a 5-0 win. They also lead the NHL in road scoring.

• hautalak

This slate is a big ol” puzzle for me. lots to “like” tough to narrow down.

Like the DET/MON game but not sure how it goes. Likely will have players from both with no goalie. Eat the STL chalk! Both sides of the TOR/PIT game (likely avoiding those G’s as well). I like me some WPG chalk as well. Avoiding the earliest game listed here except maybe Hart. Also avoiding the CAR/NSH game (b/c I can’t predict where it’s coming from and hope it underwhelms). The BUF/OTT game is my “sneaky” one as others should be drawn elsewhere.

Tough on the goalies. For once I might pay up a little and get Helle, Hart, and Binnington. I just don’t feel safe with any of the “high volume” guys today…

• yisman

Not for today’s slate but general injury news:

Klefbom and rantanen both out weeks

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

At first glance not a lot of obvious options. Reserved a bunch though after a big Daytona 500 haul.

At first glance, Winnipeg Stl and Nashville seemed interesting. Pitt too.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

Heard on Sirius that blues have beat devils 11 straight times

• hautalak

Damn! Knew I should have reserved my tiers contests. There’s nothing left. Guess I’ll just throw 10 in the $0.25 $350 ($0.56 min cash! $50 up top).

• zovyn

@klubba575 said...

Ill try to help you poor bastards who have to work all the time lol. STL morning skate has ROR with Schenn and Schwartz on the top line. Oh Boy!!

Appreciated! :)

• keephustlincuz

How contrarian is everyone being in the $15 fhwc?

• yisman

Alec Martinez sitting tonight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler