• Blogger of the Month

7:08 PM :  Columbus ( 125 ) at  Philadelphia ( -145 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    7:08 PM :  Toronto ( 124 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -137 ) —- T: 6½o-07
    7:38 PM :  Montreal ( -185 ) at  Detroit ( 160 ) —- T: 5½u-20
    7:38 PM :  Buffalo ( -115 ) at  Ottawa ( -105 ) —- T: 6u-10
    8:08 PM :  Carolina ( 105 ) at  Nashville ( -125 ) —- T: 6u-10
    8:08 PM :  New Jersey ( 195 ) at  St. Louis ( -235 ) —- T: 5½o-35
    8:08 PM :  Los Angeles ( 135 ) at  Winnipeg ( -155 ) —- T: 6u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tristanwolf

@OttawaCityMadman said...

add 1000th games too. They must have mentioned Chris Phillips 2 goal game on his 1000th, about 20times tonight. He scored 76 for his whole career

i don’t know much about chris phillips but was his jersey retired pretty much for longevity? like most ottawa games? his stats don’t look like much but i guess most stay at home d men in the modern era don;t

• keephustlincuz

@tristanwolf said...

idea- we design an app that has the birthdays and bobblehead nights for every sport

Agree. That’s a great idea.

An app that has birthdays, bobbleheads, child births and other narratives.

• FantasySultan

wow Ottawa too

• FantasySultan

STL1 finally

• gairz

@gairz said...

Need a STL1 goal.. or 2…
    cmon you turds. It’s New Jersey!

• OttawaCityMadman

@tristanwolf said...

i don’t know much about chris phillips but was his jersey retired pretty much for longevity? like most ottawa games? his stats don’t look like much but i guess most stay at home d men in the modern era don;t

yeah entire career with Ottawa. Mentioned in his speech, shutting down a teams top line or blocking a 2on1 was what excited him and was his challenge. Pillar in the community as well with a popular brewery Pub and charity work.

• tristanwolf

okay i dont feel AS bad with my malkin 0’s. while i would have had a couple in the 140-160 range had i swapped in sid, some dude killin it in the $3 with 205+ with ottawa pitt and montour. and i had no ottawa. congrats if any of y’all did!

• keephustlincuz

Guy in second in the fhwc has malkin.

• tristanwolf

yeah entire career with Ottawa. Mentioned in his speech, shutting down a teams top line or blocking a 2on1 was what excited him and was his challenge. Pillar in the community as well with a popular brewery Pub and charity work.

that’s pretty cool then at first i read the jersey retirement thing and i was like who? but there is more to it than just goals and assists, especially off the ice. congrats to him and ottawa fans.

• tristanwolf

@keephustlincuz said...

Guy in second in the fhwc has malkin.

oh man. i would not be able to sleep tonight.

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Talked myself out of Ehlers and into solo Schwartz in my main line. Wow was that a mistake.

• OttawaCityMadman

150 with a 8.8 from Bernier. Was about to say a $8500 finally paid off, not quite, prob only the 4th best GT score of the night

• keephustlincuz

@tristanwolf said...

oh man. i would not be able to sleep tonight.

Haha… someone had duclair and won it with the SH empty net goal.

• OttawaCityMadman

think they just took away the SH bonus. Did it drop that guy?

• keephustlincuz

think they just took away the SH bonus. Did it drop that guy?

Stat correct was Tkachuk with a shot added and it gave him the bonus… I think.

• zovyn

• maibockaddict

209.7 with mr Pilon dominik simon. Good night

• tristanwolf

wow i thought i had all the hot players covered and tons of aho but somehow missed tchkuck which would have lead to that line in a few. wild slate. played 20 in the 3.60 (wierd price contest?) cashed out 42 could have been worse on to tomorrow!

• OttawaCityMadman

@keephustlincuz said...

Stat correct was Tkachuk with a shot added and it gave him the bonus… I think.

ah. I just lost like 6pts. geez

• bocachuu

Can someone link me one of the fanduel tourneys? Didn’t enter any and wanna see how my lineup woulda done

• keephustlincuz

ah. I just lost like 6pts. geez

Maybe they took some shots away from someone as well.

• yisman

Athanasiou nearly had a hat trick. Missed the empty net at the end.

• keephustlincuz

@bocachuu said...

Can someone link me one of the fanduel tourneys? Didn’t enter any and wanna see how my lineup woulda done

https://www.fanduel.com/games/43697/contests/43697-234727979/entries/1993539780/scoring

• stellagirl

Guessed right on WPG, OTT, PIT, and STL.

Made a small profit (I will take that any night) but man, oh man, if I’d just made one or two plays different in those teams I would have smashed!

Congrats to tonight’s winners!!

• tristanwolf

@bocachuu said...

maybe this will work? i don’t usually play fd but i like that they have a free contest every night then usually throw it into the $4

https://www.fanduel.com/games/43697/contests/43697-234737696/entries/1993779746/scoring

looks like the winner had 259

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.